• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2020 8:28 am
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1067 posts
676 upvotes
TDot
This for real? If so, got to hand it to them for keeping the caliper stationary. Should be standard equipment on MB Beast class
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2016
1829 posts
854 upvotes
Ontario
Lol, wait till they start falling off on the highway...
·Ï¢årµ§·
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35645 posts
21730 upvotes
Center of Universe
Caliper covers been around a while...

[OP]
Penalty Box
Oct 8, 2005
5643 posts
1366 upvotes
IndusVally wrote: This for real? If so, got to hand it to them for keeping the caliper stationary. Should be standard equipment on MB Beast class
This is truly innovative. It will improve air flow and improve in fuel economy. Not to mention those bigger discs are more effective!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14859 posts
9254 upvotes
Toronto
Fantastic. Fast and Furious got at least a product to advertise in the next instalment when Dom equips these and v12 engine sounds on his tesla m3. Dom and Xhibit team up to find Brian and pimp out other sad looking rides while Hobbs and Shaw just got married and are looking to adopt in a childhood friendly version of the pacifier part 2, toyko skids on drawers.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[OP]
Penalty Box
Oct 8, 2005
5643 posts
1366 upvotes
I need to get this for my MB so it upgrades into an AMGEE.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
4528 posts
865 upvotes
Newbury, ON
Finally, now I can get some street respect in my beige corolla.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4814 posts
6044 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'd buy it if they were spinners.
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10182 posts
1973 upvotes
Haha why do you need to add fake discs? Real disc serves a function. It's like a person want to grow a extra arm for decorative purposes.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16408 posts
5145 upvotes
London
spike1128 wrote: Haha why do you need to add fake discs? Real disc serves a function. It's like a person want to grow a extra arm for decorative purposes.
even better than a fake arm

Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
12281 posts
6842 upvotes
Brampton
Does she come with the caps?

When she spoke at the end I gave them all my money.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5280 posts
1882 upvotes
mw83krk wrote: This is a parody, right?
That was my first thought too, but sadly it's legit. The ESL wording was painful as well...
tebore wrote: Does she come with the caps?

When she spoke at the end I gave them all my money.
Her at the end was my favourite part!
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19014 posts
7062 upvotes
Toronto
LOL at the video. Fake Walmart junk on a Lambo? YA RIGHTTT.
Apr 16, 2008
375 posts
409 upvotes
I want to downvote because... well the product, enough said.

I gave the OP an upvote for the RFD laugh of the day. Great find and thank you for keeping RFD fun! I truly hope I never see these on the road. Almost as bad as the window stickers that look like the Pope or Trump is sitting in your back seat.

https://www.amazon.ca/Thumbsup-Ride-Win ... WR3M2?th=1
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
29124 posts
9650 upvotes
LOL and I thought caliper covers were ghetto as hell, now this :lol: But you know, because the "disc" spins inside the "caliper", it may actually look better than caliper covers which are very easy to spot at first glance. These may fool the ol' eyeball, at least at first.

The girl is ok, but I dunno who would put this kind of thing on their car other than ghetto superstars. I guess in that case, the same ghetto ppl that: put on caliper covers; put on big wings; slam their cars and have ghetto sideways wheels from the camber; put on noisy exhausts; etc.

The hilarious part is the video that tells you how you can do away with all the "pesky" problems of getting a BBK and/or bigger wheels. They don't seem to know very much about cars given they're talking about increased fuel consumption, yet most BBKs are alum caliper meaning they end up being lighter weight than the originals. Same goes for 2pc rotors--because the hat is alum/alloy, the rotor can often be the same weight as a single-piece smaller rotor that is all-iron.

Anyway this is a kickstarter it looks like, I wonder if there will be enough ghetto children to get this stuff actually produced?
tebore wrote: When she spoke at the end I gave them all my money.
LMAO I didn't watch that far initially but went ahead and did so. Wow when she spoke at the end...they really should not have given her any lines whatsoever--what were they thinking?!?. I'm not even sure what kind of accent that is, it's sounds so terrible.