Site Comments & Suggestions

Moved Threads should not show in the forum they were moved out of.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2020 4:10 pm
[OP]
Feb 22, 2018
267 posts
281 upvotes
gta

Moved Threads should not show in the forum they were moved out of.

For someone who uses "hide thread" function (which is super useful btw) I am then left with a ton of moved threads filling up my page since they can't be hidden atm. They should either be able to be hidden or imo the better solution of: shouldn't even be shown in the first place since they were moved to a more fitting place.
2 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14722 posts
27721 upvotes
Scarborough
JACliffe wrote: For someone who uses "hide thread" function (which is super useful btw) I am then left with a ton of moved threads filling up my page since they can't be hidden atm. They should either be able to be hidden or imo the better solution of: shouldn't even be shown in the first place since they were moved to a more fitting place.
There's a ticket in to get this functionality updated in 2021. Once done, a users thread hiding setting for threads will be applied to both moved and merged shadow threads left behind. I can't provide an exact date on when we'll get to this ticket, but it is currently in the 2021 roadmap.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Feb 22, 2018
267 posts
281 upvotes
gta
TomRFD wrote: There's a ticket in to get this functionality updated in 2021. Once done, a users thread hiding setting for threads will be applied to both moved and merged shadow threads left behind. I can't provide an exact date on when we'll get to this ticket, but it is currently in the 2021 roadmap.
Thanks for the reply. Thumbs Up Sign