Entertainment

Movie not showing up anywhere on Netflix search but able to watch from Google search

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2021 2:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11552 posts
1501 upvotes

Movie not showing up anywhere on Netflix search but able to watch from Google search

Title says it all. Was looking for das boot but not showing up on any search on my Canadian Netflix. However when I search Google, there is a link to Netflix and it opens das boot directors cut and it actually plays (on my phone at least).

I don't have a Chromecast only a fire stick. How can I get it to play on the fire stick?

Anyone know why this is?
1 reply
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2014
2143 posts
1384 upvotes
Just Moved To Somewh…
I can not help with Chromecast or fire stick but I am curious as to your receiving "Das Boot" at all. The only references to the movie (not the series) on Google is Netflix (Netherlands) and Netflix (Switzerland). The movie does not show up on Netflix (USA) or Netflix (Canada) and regardless of the Google links for the other two countries I cannot even see the movie listed at all for those other countries (VPN). It does show up as a reminder which I believe that it will save the request for when they do finally show the movie.

You must have hit a fluke there.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
“Before one can have a Clue they must first accumulate 10 Inklings. That said, all it takes is one bad post and you erase all Inklings & Clues accumulated'"