Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Mpow / SoundPeats BT 4.X Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones w/ Mic $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2016 3:55 pm
Jan 24, 2010
67 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
I ordered my SoundPEATS on the 14th and I finally just received them. I ordered the red just because I liked the colour and yes, I got the case. What a nice bonus! I was not expecting that when I ordered it. Thanks again to everyone (especially OP) for the tips.
Dec 16, 2008
183 posts
36 upvotes
Trenton
I ordered the green SoundPeats at 3pm yesterday and they arrived at noon today.

I'm amazed with the fit and sound quality for the price. Shame I bought about 5 pairs of regular earphones to find a pair I liked.
Jan 24, 2010
67 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
I can't believe I was actually considering dropping about $180 on Bluebuds just a few months ago. Glad I decided to hold off.
So far, so good. They sound great (No aptX on my phone, though), decent range, controls work well, good secure fit (although they're a little uncomfortable), amazing build quality for the price. Initial impressions are very good.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1991 posts
677 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
But Aliexpress only have the green one
Have you guys found any black model there?
Scorpionsy wrote: I have been thinking about this and I agree with you.

The SoundPEATs and mPOW brands are QCY - QY7 models ...they are all the same...my SoundPEATS have the QCY logo on the power button and on the sides of the earphones.

I am kind of upset about not getting the Hard Clam Case...just for the sake of principal alone....but what you said is the main thing I have been thinking.

I am considering returning them to Amazon and ordering from AliExpress...as I am not in a rush to use them right now. So I can wait for the longer delivery time (and I can take the risk of ordering from AliExpress...as I ordered from them a few times and all items arrived but they took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive with the free shipping)

I am getting choppy music/interference every once in a while...anyone else getting this?

Maybe because my phone I have it connected to is older and running on an older Android OS (Gingerbread 2.3.4) and has less RAM? I am not sure...anyone care to give feedback?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2670 posts
1858 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, seems like the red pair of Soundpeats went up in price! By a lot! It is now $83.15!!! The other two are still at $29.99. I ordered a pair Friday and arrived today. I also ordered a pair of Mpow ones which has shipped from BC and should have it by weeks end.

Also the red pair I ordered came with a case, nice! Thanks OP.
Banned
Oct 22, 2009
520 posts
490 upvotes
I bought it and it is a decent headphone for that price but the quality isnt that great. Mine broke down after 6 months of regular usage working out in the gym.
This brand is a new cheap company from China to compete with Xiaomi. Their headset base isnt that
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4754 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
I guess the black Soundpeats don't come with a case.

Just tried these not long ago and I'm really surprised with the quality of the volume. I'm probably going to get me another one.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1341 posts
607 upvotes
KANATA
Put mine through the paces today. 10min of mic time in a call/Google now and 6 hours of podcasts/music.
I wish it had another hour, but quality is decent, no complaints. Great buy for the price.
derpin
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2192 posts
1660 upvotes
condo
DealCanuck wrote: Does the green one come with case?
Nope, only the red SoundPeats have been confirmed to come with a case.
Jan 7, 2015
532 posts
451 upvotes
GVR
How do the rubber wings work? Where do they go on your ear? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2670 posts
1858 upvotes
Toronto
Vietlord wrote: I've been using these Avantree Sacools for over a year now and I swear by them.
http://www.amazon.ca/Avantree-Sacool-BL ... ree+sacool

They've been in the laundry twice and still work fine. I've owned a few bluetooth earphones/headphones/adapters too but most of them always had a slight static, or no lows at all.
Looking to get a backup BT pair, and ended up ordering the Soundpeats. They look much better than the Avantree, and hopefully they function the same or better!

However one thing I noticed is that there isn't a cabletie thingy like my Avantree Sacool's do. It helps secure the earphones while you're running so they don't flop around everywhere.
The Soundpeat/Mpow cable looks a lot longer so it might not be an issue.
CornPops wrote: How do the rubber wings work? Where do they go on your ear? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Page 14 has the how to.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3542 posts
592 upvotes
Toronto
Mpow® Swift is $29.99 again
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
bSM455 wrote: Soundpeats or Mpows? Any difference?
Both are one and the same...even though SoundPEATS says they have longer battery life and BT 4.1 instead of 4.0...but that is not true both are the same model under two different labels.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2192 posts
1660 upvotes
condo
bSM455 wrote: Soundpeats or Mpows? Any difference?
Nope, just different "brands" and colors. All part of the QcY company.

Seems like the SoundPeats red included a hard clamshell case. That's about it.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1861 posts
766 upvotes
Calgary
As minor as the cable management bobble is I would or the Soundpeats again over the Mpow for this part alone.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
Sweet!

I just got a partial refund for not getting the Case with my headphones.

I spoke up with my dissatisfaction about it...and it payed off.

I never stay quiet about things like this that upset me...and usually when you speak up (politely but firmly) it works. :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!