Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Mpow / SoundPeats BT 4.X Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones w/ Mic $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2016 3:55 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
joo wrote: I went to the dollar store and got a small camera case.
The case can hold a small battery pack, the headphones and a short cable.

This way the headset can charge while I'm not using it.
Got the idea from my other set, plantronics backbeat go 2 which came with a case and built in battery / charger.
Can you please upload a couple of pictures of the Camera Case you got from the Dollar store with it closed and open, so I can see if I want to get the same one?

How much did you buy it for?

Thanks for your help. :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2707 posts
1096 upvotes
QC, Canada
Are those water proof or water resistant? Thanks
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
koontzy wrote: Are those water proof or water resistant? Thanks
They claim they are water resistant to things like sweat or a few drops of water here and there.

But don't think about going swimming with them or submerging them in any water. :)
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1095 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
How do the $30 SoundPeats compare to the Jabra Rox that are currently on special for $80 (instead of $130). Are the Jabra Rox worth the extra $50. I can't decide ... Any opinions ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2192 posts
1660 upvotes
condo
mcfrugal wrote: How do the $30 SoundPeats compare to the Jabra Rox that are currently on special for $80 (instead of $130). Are the Jabra Rox worth the extra $50. I can't decide ... Any opinions ?
Can't comment on the Jabra Rox because I don't have or use them, but I can say the SoundPeats are good or similar to the Jaybird BlueBuds X that cost $150 more... Wish I could return them to Sport Check and saved myself $150, sigh.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1095 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
tmonies wrote: Can't comment on the Jabra Rox because I don't have or use them, but I can say the SoundPeats are good or similar to the Jaybird BlueBuds X that cost $150 more... Wish I could return them to Sport Check and saved myself $150, sigh.
that's a very useful comment because I already wasted $15 buying the Bluedio BT from AliExpress which sound like cr*p .. you're basically saying the SoundPeats are comparable to more expensive headphones ...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1500 upvotes
Montreal
mcfrugal wrote: that's a very useful comment because I already wasted $15 buying the Bluedio BT from AliExpress which sound like cr*p .. you're basically saying the SoundPeats are comparable to more expensive headphones ...
Compared to my $100 wired sony headphones, for the wireless option I would pick my MPOW headphones. They sound great.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1314 posts
1075 upvotes
North York
Im tempted to get myself a pair of soundpeats in red. Is it possible to get it for the same price as the black and green? does anyone know how?
Aug 6, 2013
19 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary
mcfrugal wrote: that's a very useful comment because I already wasted $15 buying the Bluedio BT from AliExpress which sound like cr*p .. you're basically saying the SoundPeats are comparable to more expensive headphones ...
Indeed. I already ordered but it's nice to hear from someone who actually compared those two.
Jun 16, 2012
281 posts
28 upvotes
MARKHAM
Damn was going to get the red one but its 83$ now...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6564 posts
1704 upvotes
Scorpionsy wrote: Sweet!

I just got a partial refund for not getting the Case with my headphones.

I spoke up with my dissatisfaction about it...and it payed off.

I never stay quiet about things like this that upset me...and usually when you speak up (politely but firmly) it works. :)
Did you order the red set and not get the case? I ordered the red (thanks OP, amazing for the price :D ) after seeing the posts from the people that had received a case with theirs.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1662 posts
640 upvotes
Montreal
i wish these were available when i bought the jaybirds for 180$ :'( *facepalm*

seems like a great deal
Feb 23, 2013
17 posts
1 upvote
Hi - For the Soundpeats, how is the mic? I need a new BT for use in the car. I have been using the Jawbone, but would be nice to use two ears to listen to people.
Sep 7, 2014
10 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP, got mine today. I'm very impressed with the sound.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
1305 posts
229 upvotes
akarnick wrote: Hi - For the Soundpeats, how is the mic? I need a new BT for use in the car. I have been using the Jawbone, but would be nice to use two ears to listen to people.
Probably not the best to use while driving. IEM give a certain amount of noise isolation so there may be more opportunities for accidents to happen =s.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
Received 5$ for the partial refund(missing case). Including gc + this will be 4.99 total for the ear phones. I can vounch that it's certainly over 3 hours + of music. Thanks again op!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
mark_in_2k wrote: Did you order the red set and not get the case? I ordered the red (thanks OP, amazing for the price :D ) after seeing the posts from the people that had received a case with theirs.
That's right...I don't like any of the colors except plain black/black with my headphones...so I had ordered the black/black SoundPEATS...and did NOT get that clamshell case with it. It seems that it only comes with the Red soundPEATS because it is an older production stock (which is also why those hollow "wing" stabilizer accessories only come with that package....where as newer stock comes with the holed "wing" stabilizers)...newer stock comes without the clamshell case...even newer stock of the red ones don't come with a clamshell cases (which is strange...but I guess the company is cost cutting).

But now I got $6 refunded and can buy a nice clamshell case with that amount or cheaper and STILL keep my black/black headphones which is as I said my preferred headphone/wire color. ;)
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
akarnick wrote: Hi - For the Soundpeats, how is the mic? I need a new BT for use in the car. I have been using the Jawbone, but would be nice to use two ears to listen to people.
These earphones are very good at minimizing external sound and noise cancelling...I DO NOT recommend you use them while driving in BOTH ears...just one ear.

If you want to use both ears...why don't you get one of those Bluetooth dongles with a mic that connects to your Car's speakers and then you can speak into the microphone but hear callers in surround sound via your Car Speakers?