Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Mpow / SoundPeats BT 4.X Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones w/ Mic $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2016 3:55 pm
Banned
Sep 13, 2012
2673 posts
786 upvotes
Suppose I'm looking for options between the 18 to 35 dollar range with decent sound, good fit, and a cord short enough not to circumscribe the northwest passage. What are my options?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1796 posts
684 upvotes
Calgary
glassandmonocle wrote: Suppose I'm looking for options between the 18 to 35 dollar range with decent sound, good fit, and a cord short enough not to circumscribe the northwest passage. What are my options?
You are SOL right now.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1994 posts
622 upvotes
neutral wrote: Double check, as I didn't see it until the poster mentioned it.
Already did, I found the cable clip thing, but didn't get the round one. ):

Anyone know what the round thing is called? I don't mind buying one for a buck or two online.
Jan 8, 2005
776 posts
121 upvotes
Windsor
Vietlord wrote: Already did, I found the cable clip thing, but didn't get the round one. ):

Anyone know what the round thing is called? I don't mind buying one for a buck or two online.
round one was in a small bag with extra eartips, didn't see it at first either
Jan 8, 2005
776 posts
121 upvotes
Windsor
cadave wrote: WOW! My second pair of the black/red Soundpeats QY7 showed up and I got some unexpected surprises!!! At first, I thought they sent me the wrong pair because it has the green ones pictured on the box, but when I opened the box up I was so excited to find the following surprises:

1. They came in a HARDSHELL CASE (see first picture)
2. They came with these new stabilizers in addition to all of the other ones that I got with my black/black pair (shown at the bottom of the second picture)
3. It came with a tiny button that lets you shorten the length of the cable (the red dot in the second picture)
I didn't think I could be happier with my $30 purchase... but somehow I am.
I wonder if these extras come only with the red ones or this is a new shipment. The case would be great
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
xaveryptak wrote: I wonder if these extras come only with the red ones or this is a new shipment. The case would be great
Got nothing on my end, although i ordered the black one
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2003
2030 posts
122 upvotes
Thanks for posting this OP. And everyone for contributing your feedback to keep this ball rolling. Mine just came in today and I'm blown away by how good it is for the price. Excellent sound, excellent connection distance and how well it stays in the ear. I run and these are great. Placed an order for a second colour.
Nov 7, 2013
542 posts
150 upvotes
the 604
soundPEATS arrived today, less than a week shipping. came with the "cord-length mitigator" thingie, but sadly no hard case. mine were all black.

pairing = idiot proof. ear stabilizers work well, i can't see these popping out while running or rowing, etc. (curiously, my ears each require a different size for best fit.)

sound is surprisingly decent for sub $30 BT earbuds, though i think the reigning champ of cheapie ear bud sound quality is still the Xiaomi Pistons. playing with equalizer settings, but so far the bass is a cross between "muddy" and "warm" if that makes any sense. any suggestions to tweak?

and did any one get a "Protection to Fix Card"? haha, right.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
5829 posts
1348 upvotes
robattoronto wrote: Thanks for posting this OP. And everyone for contributing your feedback to keep this ball rolling. Mine just came in today and I'm blown away by how good it is for the price. Excellent sound, excellent connection distance and how well it stays in the ear. I run and these are great. Placed an order for a second colour.
How does it compare to the LG Tone series?
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA

「上上下下左右左右BA」
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2010
1602 posts
49 upvotes
Wow, I'm impressed by these (shipping came in 1 day wtf?)

-easy setup
-comfortable
-impressive sound quality (I have 5 other high end headphones I'm comparing these to)

Conas
-Higher volumes may hear clipping (if your in a loud environment)
Nov 26, 2011
191 posts
55 upvotes
SURREY
glassandmonocle wrote: Suppose I'm looking for options between the 18 to 35 dollar range with decent sound, good fit, and a cord short enough not to circumscribe the northwest passage. What are my options?
i have a pair of these hdmx jam earbuds. really solid. on sale for 30$ (usually 50). the sale ends today but these usually go on sale once a month. i get about 7 hours of music playback on a full charge. great for work

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/ ... 01cf3een02
Nov 9, 2013
705 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine got here today, 3days shipping pretty good. Black pair came with clip and some little wing looking things (not sure where those go, not shown in manual). Green pair didnt have any extras. Jist charging up then will try them out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)