Automotive

Mr. Clean Auto Dry car wash discountined?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2016 10:55 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15170 posts
2290 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Maybe I should stock up too. I only use the soap from this kit, since theres a water filtration system and water softener installed in my house, it just dries without water spots.
Feb 19, 2006
378 posts
37 upvotes
Thorold
i'll have to keep my eyes open for these . i found it works great on dark colours. hopefully they'll still make the filters etc available.
May 19, 2009
467 posts
15 upvotes
Belleville
I picked up a starter kit for $4.99 at Home Hardware (Parkway Mall, Scarborough). They were selling the filters for $6.99.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2009
104 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
Kellster wrote: I picked up a starter kit for $4.99 at Home Hardware (Parkway Mall, Scarborough). They were selling the filters for $6.99.
Do they still have the refill soap in stock?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2177 posts
378 upvotes
wife bought me the kit for $5 at GC Superstore figured it was discontinued...no point in keeping it I guess if I can't get the filters anywhere??
Nov 21, 2013
25 posts
Scarborough, ON
esywu wrote: I've been using the Mr. Clean Auto Dry car wash system for a few years now and so far I'm very happy with it. However recently I'm not able to find the refill soap anymore. At one CT I saw they got all the filters for this system in one of those "on sale" bins and put them on sale for $1.99 each (versus regular like $8 each), so I got a bunch thinking it was a great deal but when I need the soap I couldn't find anymore around...

So anyone know if this product is really discountined or not? I honestly hope not and I'm happy with it for sure!
Yes, it is discontinued. I found some at xscargo for awhile but they are now no longer getting anymore. Now I order all my car wash chemicals from http://www.ryko.com/chemicals/. These chemicals are used by Gas Stations and Detailing places who uses car wash systems, so they are really high quality and you can order them in bulk.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
5845 posts
1353 upvotes
Zombie thread...
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA

「上上下下左右左右BA」
Nov 21, 2013
25 posts
Scarborough, ON
If your looking for a car wash, I think a good one would depend on the type of car wash system they use. I find that when I'm travelling I don't have much time to wash my car, so I usually try to love for a gas station or car wash that uses a car wash system from macneilwash.com
Apr 1, 2013
463 posts
85 upvotes
Ontario
I love Mr. Clean auto dry, it works perfectly for me. Too bad I cannot find Refill soap any more. Is there something similar to Mr. Clean Auto Dry on the market ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)