Expired Hot Deals

Mrs. Fields Cookies - $1.88/pk @ Shopper's Drug Mart (June 7-8)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2009 12:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 18, 2005
21035 posts
5641 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton

Mrs. Fields Cookies - $1.88/pk @ Shopper's Drug Mart (June 7-8)

I was at Yorkdale Mall today and at Shopper's Drug Mart, they were selling bags of Mrs. Fields Cookies for $1.88ea, maximum 4 per person. Above 4, the price was $2.49 ea.

This is for the milk chocolate and semisweet only, the white chocolate were not on sale.

Each bag contains 8 individually wrapped cookies, $5.49 normal price IIRC.

Not sure if this extends to other SDMs. (Edit: Other RFDers confirm that this is widespread for Jun 7-8.)
- casual gastronomist -
39 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
all locations? love these cookies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
7910 posts
2279 upvotes
Toronto
501 wrote: all locations? love these cookies
All SDM locations, it is 2 days deal only sunday and monday.
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2004
928 posts
157 upvotes
I just picked up the White Choc Macadamia nut ones for $1.88.

Jucius Maximus wrote: I was at Yorkdale Mall today and at Shopper's Drug Mart, they were selling bags of Mrs. Fields Cookies for $1.88ea, maximum 4 per person. Above 4, the price was $2.49 ea.

This is for the milk chocolate and semisweet only, the white chocolate were not on sale.

Each bag contains 8 individually wrapped cookies, $5.49 normal price IIRC.

Not sure if this extends to other SDMs.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3652 posts
1037 upvotes
YWG
Nationwide?
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1906 posts
781 upvotes
White Rock
I bought white chocolate chunk macadamia for $1.88 too.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 18, 2005
21035 posts
5641 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
goodfortune wrote: I bought white chocolate chunk macadamia for $1.88 too.
Which store?
- casual gastronomist -
Member
User avatar
Dec 7, 2008
216 posts
111 upvotes
Hamilton
I love these cookies! They're soft and delicious. Warning: there's about 20% of your DV of fat per cookie.
Member
Jun 28, 2005
250 posts
15 upvotes
Not sure if its Quebec only but we have the sale Sat and Sun instead of Sun and Mon.Got some of the semi-sweet,milk and white macadamia as well.YUM!
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3652 posts
1037 upvotes
YWG
Odd, only PQ has this same on the weekend every other province I tried went from Sun-Mon. :confused:

PQ wants to be different!
shaymus wrote: Not sure if its Quebec only but we have the sale Sat and Sun instead of Sun and Mon.Got some of the semi-sweet,milk and white macadamia as well.YUM!
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 2, 2007
2114 posts
250 upvotes
cookie monster? going to grab some of those cookie too! :cheesygri
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 30, 2004
1367 posts
381 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
Triad wrote: Nationwide?
Confirmed in the GSA - Greater Saskatchewan Area. Sunday and Monday only :cheesygri
:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1688 posts
51 upvotes
Mississauga
Went to 2 SDM and they are already OOS.

I went to one of the store on Sat (before the sale starts) and they have a whole shelve of it and they now all gone. There must be a cookie monster (or some) in my neighbourhood.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)