• Oct 22nd, 2015 8:04 am
Tags:
None
9 replies
Aug 27, 2007
453 posts
62 upvotes
Ordered and thanked!

I know there's another deal for 2TB floating around but I don't need more than 1TB. Heck, I'm not even sure I'd be able to fill 1TB :D
Dec 10, 2014
987 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. Yeah, how do people even use up 2TB and above? I've been using a 500 GB for the past 4 years and still haven't filled it completely.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8812 posts
3561 upvotes
Toronto
McGarnagle wrote: Thanks. Yeah, how do people even use up 2TB and above? I've been using a 500 GB for the past 4 years and still haven't filled it completely.
It seems like you don't know how to internet properly.

Good HDD, recently bought the 2TB.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1828 posts
573 upvotes
Variability wrote: It seems like you don't know how to internet properly.

Good HDD, recently bought the 2TB.
?

If you really know how to internet and have solid speed w/ unlim bandwidth the days of storing media are shortly ending. I don't do much besides stream.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8812 posts
3561 upvotes
Toronto
cfanalyst wrote: ?

If you really know how to internet and have solid speed w/ unlim bandwidth the days of storing media are shortly ending. I don't do much besides stream.
It's a joke.

Music, video, games, work. When you work with 3D modelling or other media type jobs storage is necessary, especially work related things many people like to keep a backup.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1342 posts
683 upvotes
Surrey
Variability wrote: It's a joke.

Music, video, games, work. When you work with 3D modelling or other media type jobs storage is necessary, especially work related things many people like to keep a backup.
Same here. Those hundreds of those CAD parts and programs itself can take up huge amount of space. People just pull stuff out of their a$$ and post it on internet these days lol.
0 tolerance for BS.

If I downvote, chances are it's less about the deal, and more about OP's inability to take criticism and constantly favoring their deal due to their ego.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3143 posts
272 upvotes
Montreal
McGarnagle wrote: Thanks. Yeah, how do people even use up 2TB and above? I've been using a 500 GB for the past 4 years and still haven't filled it completely.
I have around 6 TB of space and it's all filled up . I heard that When you download movies, series etc in high quality, it adds up pretty quick.
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2886 posts
519 upvotes
Newmarket
Ahzuz wrote: I have around 6 TB of space and it's all filled up . I heard that When you download movies, series etc in high quality, it adds up pretty quick.
yeah i heard the same thing. ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)