Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Titanfall Bundle Xbox One $449US

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2014 1:04 pm
Jun 18, 2003
72 posts
20 upvotes
North Vancouver

[Microsoft Store] Titanfall Bundle Xbox One $449US

The Microsoft store has the Titanfall Bundle on for $449. I just called the Burnaby store and the girl told me the price is whatever it is on the website which is currently $449. Possible price match at BB/FS/Walmart/Staples.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1400 upvotes
North York
The freaking Titanfall is down.

This POS does not even work. Half the time I log in to play "TITALFALL" is experiencing server issues, hang tight and we will be back as soon as possible".

Give me a fking break.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3952 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
---------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 24th, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
Moeeed wrote: The freaking Titanfall is down.

This POS does not even work. Half the time I log in to play "TITALFALL" is experiencing server issues, hang tight and we will be back as soon as possible".

Give me a fking break.
Really been playing TF all day last 3 days
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2761 posts
882 upvotes

Give me a fking break.
Odd, no issues here.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Forza Motorsport 5 bundle is the same price!
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1596 posts
1401 upvotes
Edmonton

Give me a fking break.
Yah, I've never had issues, and I'm at level 44 now...
Oct 28, 2012
475 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
It is very deceptive, as the Microsoftstore.com is the website for many canadian microsoft store outlets. I'm at the website now for vancouver location, and it does say price is 449.99, I called them to check and the girl did think it was on sale but double checked and found it was U.S only. The canada only website isn't really a store, just gives information on items and where you can buy them such as bestbuy.

So to just to confirm, price of this bundle in Canada microsoft store locations is 499.99.

Also, I'd say best deal is shoppers drug mart. Xbox one for 499.99 + 20x points today and tomorrow = $180 of free stuff. Buy an xbox one, wait a week for the points and get any 3 games for free, yes they have titanfall, controllers, and a ton of other games.(Though you can't use points to buy xbox live cards) You need a printable coupon, you can checkout the RFD post of this deal to print it yourself.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3651 posts
1429 upvotes
BC
Totally called this two weeks ago. Wait for the $400 price drop guys! It's coming. It was $399 on amazon.com with coupon code a few days ago.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
The constant console sniping is getting tiresome. I visit this site to save money, not listen to armchair economists and fanboys.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6673 posts
2688 upvotes
calgary

Give me a fking break.
Generation 2 - level 34 with over 25 hours logged in and have yet to experience a single online issue outside of the odd bout of lag. I think its actually unprecdented for an online-only game to perform this well at launch. Something must be broken on your end.

Anyways if you can get this for 450$ do it, Titanfall is a blast and the XB1 has a lot of other great exclusives right now.
Mar 11, 2011
415 posts
154 upvotes
Montréal
SpicYMchaggis wrote: Generation 2 - level 34 with over 25 hours logged in and have yet to experience a single online issue outside of the odd bout of lag. I think its actually unprecdented for an online-only game to perform this well at launch. Something must be broken on your end.

Anyways if you can get this for 450$ do it, Titanfall is a blast and the XB1 has a lot of other great exclusives right now.
He's pretending to own a XB1, but he is well known to be a Sony supporter, so he's actually trolling
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2006
1127 posts
544 upvotes
Ottawa
SpicYMchaggis wrote: Generation 2 - level 34 with over 25 hours logged in and have yet to experience a single online issue outside of the odd bout of lag. I think its actually unprecdented for an online-only game to perform this well at launch. Something must be broken on your end.
5-hour outage affecting both XBox and PC users.

http://twitter.com/titanfallgame

Update: Microsoft is working to bring services back online. Further updates can be seen here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status … #Titanfall
4:37 PM - 25 Mar 2014 · Details

Titanfall Xbox One and PC servers are now back online. We thank you for your patience and hope to see you online. #Titanfall.
10:13 PM - 25 Mar 2014
McDealer: Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.
Wolfman: Holy s*** , it's McDealer!
Mar 11, 2011
415 posts
154 upvotes
Montréal
McDealer wrote: 5-hour outage affecting both XBox and PC users.

http://twitter.com/titanfallgame

Update: Microsoft is working to bring services back online. Further updates can be seen here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status … #Titanfall
4:37 PM - 25 Mar 2014 · Details

Titanfall Xbox One and PC servers are now back online. We thank you for your patience and hope to see you online. #Titanfall.
10:13 PM - 25 Mar 2014
5-hour outage compared to psn's one month... not bad.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)