Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Xbox One [Refurb] + Kinect + 2 Free Games - $349.99+tax CAD Shipped

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2015 10:04 am
[OP]
Banned
Sep 13, 2012
2673 posts
786 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One [Refurb] + Kinect + 2 Free Games - $349.99+tax CAD Shipped

We've seen similar offers in the past, but Xbone + Kinect + 2 Free Games makes this decent.

What do you get:

- Xbox One Refurb
- 1x Controller
- Kinect Sensor
- Dance Central Spotlight
- Ryse: Son of Rome
Aim to be a better man than you were, rather than best those around you.
-Uncredited
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1690 posts
670 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
This gets posted alot...yeah I know it's a good price.

Just wish the games weren't so sh*t.
[OP]
Banned
Sep 13, 2012
2673 posts
786 upvotes
gves02 wrote: This gets posted alot...yeah I know it's a good price.

Just wish the games weren't so sh*t.
Yeah, it gets posted in one variation or another. With the Kinect, I thought it was worth posting this time.

If you have a chick in your life, the dance game is a good counterpart to everything else, making it a potential party game or something.

Truthfully though, it's a different strokes affair.

By the way, Ryse: Son of Rome isn't bad.
Aim to be a better man than you were, rather than best those around you.
-Uncredited
Aug 22, 2012
7 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I bought the varient of this that was posted around Christmas. It was the same package, but it also came with a current A list game. I got a physical copy of the Halo master chief game with the above package at the same price.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1690 posts
670 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
glassandmonocle wrote: Yeah, it gets posted in one variation or another. With the Kinect, I thought it was worth posting this time.

If you have a chick in your life, the dance game is a good counterpart to everything else, making it a potential party game or something.

Truthfully though, it's a different strokes affair.

By the way, Ryse: Son of Rome isn't bad.
Fortunately I have a gaming PC, so I can guy Ryse for a few pennies now lol.

Kinect could be soooo much better. I was actually considering buying a used xbox 360 just because the kinect games for it are so good. They should atleast port their old tittles and create some new ones.

From what I hear they're giving up on kinect in some way due to the underpower 7600 series graphics they use in it. It's a waste that they went so conservative on the specifications compared to sony in regards to the GPU portion. It does hurt them, but the games aren't that bad overall with the IGN comparisons.