AC Valhalla/Watch Dogs Legion Free for new MSI users

Deal Link:
Savings:
Free
Expiry:
December 31, 2020
Retailer:
MSI
Hi I just wanted to post this since I saw this recently. I believe if you recently bought a new MSI product like a GPU, monitor, mobo, PSU, chair, AIO or case then you can possibly get AC Valhalla for free when you register it. I think you can also get Watch Dogs Legion since I saw someone else recently redeem it even though it says the promotion expired Nov 30. Sorry if this post is wrong or in the wrong place but thought I'd share since a lot of people seem to be getting new gpus and building new PCs and might now know of this promo.

The promos webpage is https://www.msi.com/Promotions/all/current
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
6 replies
Jul 17, 2010
174 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
How do you redeem it? When I click the promotion, it asks for my region and there is no North America for selection.
[OP]
Nov 15, 2020
920 posts
1839 upvotes
js321 wrote: How do you redeem it? When I click the promotion, it asks for my region and there is no North America for selection.
I think you have to have an MSI account and register your product then from your account you'll be able to redeem. Note: I don't have an MSI product so I cant redeem nor have I tried redeeming, I'm just letting the folks who may have an MSI product know about this so they can try and maybe they can report back here. Otherwise if this doesn't apply to you then you can move along.
[OP]
Nov 15, 2020
920 posts
1839 upvotes
mudblood69 wrote: Not for North America!
My bad, will delete post