Toronto, ON

Various PS4 Accessories

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 66%
Retailer:
MTC Factory Outlet
Hey guys,
Still waiting on my PS5 contest DM. Anyway, in the meantime I’m souping up my PS4 .
MTC has various accessories on sale including
PS4 Camera - $20
Hori Mini controller - $14
Black Ds4 - $40

They occasionally have refurb PS3, vita and sixaxis controllers in stock.
Shipping was $17.50 and super fast.

I don’t work there but actually heard about them through Sony support while trying to get a PS-Eye repaired some years ago .
32 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1534 posts
939 upvotes
Vancouver
Neat, OLED Vita. Not sure what grade it is though, they mention a regular and a C.
May 30, 2011
959 posts
1355 upvotes
I’ve bought from them several times years ago, never had a problem.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9051 posts
3927 upvotes
Toronto
Some PS4 camera's are broken/bad quality... I feel like at this price $19 it's going to be those ones

PlayStation Back Button is tempting also, but they're all the way out in whitby for free pickup, dunno if its worth the drive

edit: oh, nvm then if they actually work for Sony then probably the quality will be good...
Last edited by ManCaveGamer on Jan 7th, 2021 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1388 posts
2691 upvotes
I've never heard of this company before. Are they legit? Also, are the items new or refurbished?
[OP]
Dec 16, 2015
224 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ManCaveGamer wrote: Some PS4 camera's are broken/bad quality... I feel like at this price $19 it's going to be those ones

PlayStation Back Button is tempting also, but they're all the way out in whitby for free pickup, dunno if its worth the drive
Best Buy has the back button on sale for a bit more. As for the camera, I’ll let you know the quality when I plug it in next year - but I think it’s refurb - so it should be a fixed broken one.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1547 posts
1775 upvotes
GTA
jetertmac wrote: I've never heard of this company before. Are they legit? Also, are the items new or refurbished?
They're legit. I think most items are returns/refurbs. You can see which companies use them by the products they carry.
Nov 23, 2018
36 posts
37 upvotes
mtc factory outlet handles sony playstation warranties sp they are legit. They sell lots of playstation gear. They also sell tvs, appliances and electronics
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
1801 posts
535 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: I've never heard of this company before. Are they legit? Also, are the items new or refurbished?
I'm pretty sure it's a company that does or used to do warranty work for Sony. When my old PlayStation TV had to be sent back I think they were the ones who did the repair.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1788 posts
1267 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: I'm pretty sure it's a company that does or used to do warranty work for Sony. When my old PlayStation TV had to be sent back I think they were the ones who did the repair.
100%. They were the official warranty shop for Sony but lost the contract to a cheaper firm I assume. They have great deals on TVs and appliances too.
I’ve bought quite a few things from them, most recently a fridge that was brand new and $700 cheaper than anywhere else.
Feb 23, 2004
775 posts
86 upvotes
Richmond
generaltao99 wrote: I'm pretty sure it's a company that does or used to do warranty work for Sony. When my old PlayStation TV had to be sent back I think they were the ones who did the repair.
Can confirm, after Sony closed their service centre on the west coast about 10 years ago they started sending all VAIO warranty work to this company.

I’ve been out of this industry for a while, but I will say their repairs were acceptable in my dealings, much better than some of the 3rd party contractors (looking at you Lenovo). Not even remotely close to the factory new condition the real Sony depot used to do though.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1957 posts
573 upvotes
Calgary
I contacted Sony, they said I had to send it to these guys on my own expense... so I sent my PS5 controller to these guys when the spring/tension on the l2 button went.

Luckily I can send things free.

They sent me back an unboxed controller that looks and feels new (different serial number)
May 10, 2015
23 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary, AB
How often do they have Vita's? I'm looking for a spare in case. Kind of want to get a 2000 though.
May 29, 2018
259 posts
191 upvotes
Warukyure wrote: How often do they have Vita's? I'm looking for a spare in case. Kind of want to get a 2000 though.
OG Vita is best
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2064 posts
517 upvotes
FooNdaR wrote: 100%. They were the official warranty shop for Sony but lost the contract to a cheaper firm I assume. They have great deals on TVs and appliances too.
I’ve bought quite a few things from them, most recently a fridge that was brand new and $700 cheaper than anywhere else.
Oh really? They lost the contract?!?

I got my PS4 repaired by them. Was very quick. I dropped it off and picked it up. This was in summer of 2017, so I'm surprised they lost the contract so soon after now.
Jul 11, 2019
11 posts
7 upvotes
ASIANDEALHUNTER wrote: Anyone think the ps4 headset is worth shelling $50?
I was considering the headset too but noticed there is a shipping fee, looks like they have a store in Whitby too
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1703 posts
3477 upvotes
DiscoBiscuits1 wrote: I was considering the headset too but noticed there is a shipping fee, looks like they have a store in Whitby too
Yeah shipping costs more than the item I wanted.

The Whitby location for pickup is my best bet. But the pick up times are not great for me.