Hot Deals

[MTC Factory Outlet] Various PS4 Accessories

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2021 8:19 am
May 1, 2008
391 posts
112 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP, ordered two of the Hori PS4 mini controllers. Cheap alternative for when the cousins come over.

I ordered a PS3 from MTC back in 2015. No complaints.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2007 posts
311 upvotes
Ottawa
Subsided wrote: OG Vita is best
My only complaint is the blotchiness on black screens
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3518 posts
1581 upvotes
'Shwallywood
I bought a Vita from them a couple years ago. I asked if they could throw in a memory card, so they tossed in a brand new 8gb one and a case. The vita was like new.

they are legit, they have a storefront in whitby at the bottom of Brock.

I do believe they are the warranty repair facility from Samsung (electronics and home) as well as Miele
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
May 1, 2008
391 posts
112 upvotes
Montreal
zylonite wrote: Are these used accessories?
Just received my two Hori mini PS4 pads (holy crap that was quick), and it's b-stock / refurbished. I would describe it as "almost new". The pads came loose without packaging or manuals, but they show no wear and tear whatsoever. I tested both of them and they function like new.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1705 posts
3529 upvotes
Iz-Good wrote: Just received my two Hori mini PS4 pads (holy crap that was quick), and it's b-stock / refurbished. I would describe it as "almost new". The pads came loose without packaging or manuals, but they show no wear and tear whatsoever. I tested both of them and they function like new.
Nice, my concern was if it works well. I'll need to find time to get one through pick up.
May 1, 2008
391 posts
112 upvotes
Montreal
Hartia0 wrote: Nice, my concern was if it works well. I'll need to find time to get one through pick up.
I got them specifically for when my niece and nephew stop by, but I wouldn't use them as a complete replacement for a Dualshock 4. They're quite small and lack some features like vibration, motion sensor, headphone jack, light, speaker, and the touchpad (there is a touchpad button though).
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1705 posts
3529 upvotes
Iz-Good wrote: I got them specifically for when my niece and nephew stop by, but I wouldn't use them as a complete replacement for a Dualshock 4. They're quite small and lack some features like vibration, motion sensor, headphone jack, light, speaker, and the touchpad (there is a touchpad button though).
Oh I know. For my niece as well. The DS is much too big for her. I didnt want to pay $40 on Amazon.
Mar 6, 2010
69 posts
16 upvotes
Barrie
Thank you.
For anyone with a Xim apex controller, the hori mini pad will allow you to use xim on ps5.
Dec 17, 2009
24 posts
54 upvotes
Bowmanville
I've purchased controllers from them. They are 10 minutes away from me. I have never had any issues! :)
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
10024 posts
2447 upvotes
Winnipeg
Iz-Good wrote: Just received my two Hori mini PS4 pads (holy crap that was quick), and it's b-stock / refurbished. I would describe it as "almost new". The pads came loose without packaging or manuals, but they show no wear and tear whatsoever. I tested both of them and they function like new.
Hartia0 wrote: Oh I know. For my niece as well. The DS is much too big for her. I didnt want to pay $40 on Amazon.
2x cheaper by 4 bucks at amazon if you have to have shipped for the same product and sold by the same company. 12 something to ship vs 16 something for me.
https://www.amazon.ca/HORI-Licensed-Min ... 57&sr=8-30
Apr 5, 2005
265 posts
332 upvotes
Dartmouth
Gee, I remember this company from the OG Xbox 360 days when they sold final sale "factory refurb" systems that were just "fixed" with the towel trick.