• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2021 11:49 pm
55 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2148 posts
1733 upvotes
BC
jacky190424 wrote: B. S. This thing worth 200?
I threw away my leather bean bag chair a while ago... Would have kept and sold it if I knew these were back in style
Apr 30, 2017
127 posts
278 upvotes
I was eyeing this for a while. But apparently it sometimes goes down to $175?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1468 posts
543 upvotes
Richmond Hill
muffin4life wrote: I threw away my leather bean bag chair a while ago... Would have kept and sold it if I knew these were back in style
I still have the leather bean bag chair....mine is yellow color
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1881 posts
1216 upvotes
A bean bag chair is good for teenagers.

Otherwise Lounge chairs are way more comfy.
Last edited by djpr on May 7th, 2021 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 12, 2006
304 posts
244 upvotes
I remember sitting on a "fatboy" giant bean bag when I worked in a particular tower in Downtown Van.

I went to their website to just checkup how much those things are... *gulp* I mean to it's credit, it survived hundreds of people sitting on it a day (in the before times). But still.
Aug 20, 2007
92 posts
272 upvotes
Markham
For those of you interested, add HELLO10 for an extra 10 percent off. Total comes to $202.38 tax in.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2591 posts
1507 upvotes
Mississauga
I saw these in store last year before covid and they are really small when compared to the costco ones. I personally would avoid this unless its for children or you have a smaller space and go for the costco one (which I believe is the same, if not cheaper)
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Jul 20, 2018
470 posts
399 upvotes
Not sure about this one but I can say from experience that the 'Big Joe' from Amazon is incredibly comfortable. Everyone whose sat in it has all said the same thing, that they could sleep for hours in it... I was skeptical at first because the filling is essentially just cut up memory foam, but I love it. I needed a good gaming chair for my series X and its really brought back some old nostalgia gaming vibes from my childhood haha.. Highly recommend.
Jul 27, 2015
142 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
TURNIPtheBEET wrote: Not sure about this one but I can say from experience that the 'Big Joe' from Amazon is incredibly comfortable. Everyone whose sat in it has all said the same thing, that they could sleep for hours in it... I was skeptical at first because the filling is essentially just cut up memory foam, but I love it. I needed a good gaming chair for my series X and its really brought back some old nostalgia gaming vibes from my childhood haha.. Highly recommend.
98 inch model?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1150 posts
198 upvotes
North York
Have 2 of these, picked them up on a sale a long time ago and they're really comfy. They have an elastic top and bottom where you sink in more and you can also turn them on their side where the material is thicker so there's more support.
Last edited by darkz on May 7th, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 20, 2018
470 posts
399 upvotes
MrRambie wrote: 98 inch model?
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07KBJ ... UTF8&psc=1

Large with removable cover. Definitely make sure you get the cover because the bag itself that holds all the memory foam is quite large and I found it was a bit to big for how much foam they have inside of it.. I was worried it wasn't going to be full enough but once I got it into the washable cover it was perfect and very full. I think the reviews on it that mention how it doesn't have enough foam are likely people who didn't get the cover with it.

FYI, the large is HUGE so make sure you got enough space for it.. Heres a photo of mine once I got it all fluffed up and set.

https://imgur.com/a/58Vw5CD
Mar 23, 2017
709 posts
1281 upvotes
Toronto
I would also suggest sumolounge for theirs. Been loving mine. Mine is removeable microfleece cover. Was able to replace the inner bag that holds the memory foam for $50 when it split after years of abuse. Too big for the space I keep it in, but too comfy to let it go.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11822 posts
1654 upvotes
vinnie1990 wrote: I saw these in store last year before covid and they are really small when compared to the costco ones. I personally would avoid this unless its for children or you have a smaller space and go for the costco one (which I believe is the same, if not cheaper)
what Costco one?
Sep 11, 2008
784 posts
466 upvotes
Quebec
coriolis wrote: My cats love it lol
Next time you sit there you instantly become a cat.

Thanks for paying the cat tax.