Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Multi-city: Vancouver to Vietnam & Japan - $795 CAD roundtrip w/ JAL Price: $795

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2022 5:56 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Wow cheapAF! There any Toronto to Vietnam deals? Tia

Wait. It stops off at HCMC.. So can one leave their airplane and stop there?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 22, 2017
366 posts
304 upvotes
Otakoo wrote: In before nextdeparture fanboys crucify OP.

Upvoted.
Never heard of this service until now...I am not going to lie, slightly intrigued to try the "free" alerts.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2020
7187 posts
5619 upvotes
Thornhill
Damn, just wish there was a Toronto to Saigon deal...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
manubear wrote: Never heard of this service until now...I am not going to lie, slightly intrigued to try the "free" alerts.
It's pretty much YYZ deal as "free"
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5059 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ADenariusSaved wrote: Damn, just wish there was a Toronto to Saigon deal...
I played the long game on that one. I started accumulating Aeroplan through credit card activations last year and was finally able to get a flight from Montreal to SGN (through Japan) for about $130 using close to 100,000 points. For the dates I wanted, there was nothing under $2,000 so AP was really helpful in this case.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
mikka2017 wrote: Wow cheapAF! There any Toronto to Vietnam deals? Tia

Wait. It stops off at HCMC.. So can one leave their airplane and stop there?
No brother.
hated on but respected.
May 13, 2013
207 posts
272 upvotes
Montréal
Great prices, thanks! Sadly in YUL but still playing around with the possibilities. JAL is an excellent airline, just wish I didn't have to fly Air Canada to get to Vancouver ;)
Dec 18, 2018
604 posts
1380 upvotes
I hate japan airline. Their credit system only works on the same person.
Feb 28, 2017
415 posts
756 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just booked my first solo trip out of this like a true RFDer. Excited to go to Vietnam and Japan
I cant tell if im addicted to RFD or good deals
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
BKfromthe6 wrote: Thanks OP! Just booked my first solo trip out of this like a true RFDer. Excited to go to Vietnam and Japan
you're going to go missing and nobody will ever know muahahahahha

have fun :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
evilYoda wrote: you're going to go missing and nobody will ever know muahahahahha

have fun :)
Solo trip is very popular, especially in Europe. Stop bullying solo travellers.

Unfortunately with $700 flight to Vancouver, it is better to fly from yyz.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
4308 posts
597 upvotes
With all the AMEX promotions, I rather pay $1000 in AMEX fees and fly in biz.
Mar 29, 2019
110 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver
mikka2017 wrote: Wait. It stops off at HCMC.. So can one leave their airplane and stop there?
From my understanding, you could stop at any of the middle stops and no-show for the rest (this will simply cancel the remaining segments with no refund). I've done this a couple times in Canada where XYZ to Montreal to Quebec City was cheaper than XYZ to Montreal, so I booked the former and just left the airport in Montreal.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dealhunter0to100 wrote: Also Vietnam immigration was very very lax, they do not care about nor check your outbound flight. Last time I went in March 2022 I had my eVisa on hand from https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/trang-chu-ttdt and they asked no question on where/why/how long/etc. just waived me through
How long it takes you to get the eVISA?
Having no VISA inbound is not that comfortable for the mind though.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
TruE SkiLLS wrote: Just make sure you fly a day or so earlier in case Flair's plane breaks down or something!
With their prices you'd think you are flying on the outside of the plane...
Mar 29, 2019
110 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver
theflyingsquirrel wrote: How long it takes you to get the eVISA?
It took 3 business days from online payment to receive eVisa online. I think it's worth it. The only caveat is it's a non-renewable 30-day entry, but you're allowed to just apply for another one and flagpole e.g. to Singapore and back (confirmed in-person with VN immigration office in-land).

If you don't have one, I read that you can get visa on arrival at the airport (I did see the counter), but JAL checks for VN visa and may deny your check-in if you don't have one
Mar 29, 2019
110 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm yesterday I could still find some date combinations in the $800 range, but today there's nothing under $917. Maybe a stale deal by now
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
1805 posts
1041 upvotes
Vancouver
Edit: crap wrong thread.

Edit 2: I dunno why the singapore japan thread is considered dead.

I found dates in May that are $621
May 12, 2008
75 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
Whoaness wrote: Edit: crap wrong thread.

Edit 2: I dunno why the singapore japan thread is considered dead.

I found dates in May that are $621

Which dates did you find at $621?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)