• Aug 16th, 2019 9:41 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4736 posts
2857 upvotes

Multi-Voltage adapter

I lost a power adapter for my mosquito bug zapper lantern and was wondering if anyone recommends a multi-voltage adapter here.

Suggestions?
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
10365 posts
5568 upvotes
Paris
bhrm wrote: I lost a power adapter for my mosquito bug zapper lantern and was wondering if anyone recommends a multi-voltage adapter here.

Suggestions?
You dont have a location, but Sayal Electronics has more power adapters that you could ever need, so long as you know the voltage and amperage requirements. Probably cheaper than the manufacturer, though they could at least tell you voltage and amperage.

Multi-volts adapters are usually twice as expensive as just getting the one you need.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14926 posts
9332 upvotes
Toronto
bhrm wrote: I lost a power adapter for my mosquito bug zapper lantern and was wondering if anyone recommends a multi-voltage adapter here.

Suggestions?
Might be cheaper to buy a new zapper than to invest in an adaptor. I could recommend a few places, but try amazon since there is no location for you to give.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4736 posts
2857 upvotes
koffey wrote: Might be cheaper to buy a new zapper than to invest in an adaptor. I could recommend a few places, but try amazon since there is no location for you to give.
It's a Stinger Bug Zapper, discontinued. It's a great one! Picked it up for $19 and can't find one that's just as great.

I'll definitely check out Sayal, there's one right in Markham. Forgot about them!

Thanks everyone!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14926 posts
9332 upvotes
Toronto
bhrm wrote: It's a Stinger Bug Zapper, discontinued. It's a great one! Picked it up for $19 and can't find one that's just as great.

I'll definitely check out Sayal, there's one right in Markham. Forgot about them!

Thanks everyone!
I have the same one, got it from Canadian Tire in like 2009. I think CT still sells them, but more like $50 and up. You can try A1 electronics, they have a website but in store is much better. It's located off North Queen in Etobicoke tho.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯