Multiple

Bose Frames Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses, Alto - $125

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2021 1:31 pm
20 replies
Aug 8, 2019
12 posts
23 upvotes
Seems to be very well reviewed if you need your ears open for situational awareness. Just don't expect anything amazing in terms of music - more for podcasts and speech.

Aug 17, 2007
263 posts
246 upvotes
Note these are the M/L and I didn't buy them but I've tried them and they're huge. I would say most people are the S/M size.
Dec 21, 2018
103 posts
29 upvotes
are these returnable since they are some sort of headphones?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7836 posts
8671 upvotes
Toronto
vincentwjev wrote: are these returnable since they are some sort of headphones?
No, from the return policy section on the product page

"This item is final sale, but if you have any issues you can contact the manufacturer directly. Our manufacturers are always here to help with any technical issues."
Jun 3, 2007
546 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
In for 1 thanks OP. Will be perfect for gardening and going for walks.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2196 posts
910 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I like them for riding my bike. More comfortable than wearing my bone conduction headphones.
Jul 29, 2016
285 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
bose website has this glass on sale at the same price.
Jan 12, 2017
375 posts
261 upvotes
I was about to buy the upgraded version for battery life

I already own this one but I guess I can just use two pairs:).. I have clear lenses in my current pair and use them at work lol
Nov 19, 2020
45 posts
72 upvotes
Bought them for my wife. But let’s be honest I’ll end up using them more
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11831 posts
3175 upvotes
Bought these last time they were on sale, sound is good, the fit and look, not so much, waiting for the new sportier style to drop to this price. My wife and kids hated the glasses on me.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14954 posts
9333 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I've seen a sale on these before on RFD, I'm quite glad I got a $40 version on eBay, I only use them bike riding, do not make calls and don't need the Bose finesse. I don't care if they break or bust. No offence on Bose, I have 700's and QC35. They are polarized and the arms also look less chunky. While mine is no longer available, they are all over ali/eBay in case you want a cheaper option.

Jun 5, 2021
39 posts
13 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: I've seen a sale on these before on RFD, I'm quite glad I got a $40 version on eBay, I only use them bike riding, do not make calls and don't need the Bose finesse. I don't care if they break or bust. No offence on Bose, I have 700's and QC35. They are polarized and the arms also look less chunky. While mine is no longer available, they are all over ali/eBay in case you want a cheaper option.

can you share the ebay link?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14954 posts
9333 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Takita wrote: can you share the ebay link?
As I mentioned mine are no longer available, this was the listing, look for similar IPX7, BT5 etc
I've used them all summer, they actually have a reddish hue straight on but look yellow from the side. Polarized card testing works.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/392591038509
Sep 8, 2010
615 posts
769 upvotes
Ottawa
I love my Bose sunglasses. It's awesome for biking/longboarding.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)