Expired Hot Deals

Multiple Retailer

PS5 Games and PS5 Camera on sale ($49.96 - $64.96) - Walmart, Best Buy, The Source, EB Games (Gamestop CA), Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2021 3:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5312 posts
5312 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

PS5 Games and PS5 Camera on sale ($49.96 - $64.96) - Walmart, Best Buy, The Source, EB Games (Gamestop CA), Amazon

Expiry:
August 19, 2021
Retailer:
Multiple Retailer
Looks like Walmart's running a bit of a sale. This seems very specific so I have a feeling this may be available at multiple retailers this weekend (like Best Buy and EB) but Walmart is ahead of the game.

PS5 HD Camera - $49.96 (Reg $79.96)

Sackboy: A Big Adventure - $49.96 ($79.96)

Miles Morales: Ultimate Launch Edition - $64.96 ($89.96)

Miles Morales: Ultimate Edition - $64.96 (idk what the difference is, both have the PS5 version of the Spider-Man game)

Miles Morales: Launch Edition - $49.96

Demon's Souls - $64.96

MLB: The Show 21 - $64.96

Returnal - $64.96

Nioh Collection - $64.96

Destruction All-Stars - $19.96 (kind of pointless if you were able to claim this as free but yeah)

Sackboy: A Big Adventure Special Edition (includes the plushie, game disc is PS4) is also on sale for $89.96. PDP.

E: So this is definitely a general sale, EB Games has all the artwork for the "Playstation Summer Sale" on their main page.

Graphic indicates the end date is August 19th. Best Buy currently states their sale prices end August 12th so I'm assuming they have this weirdly set up as 2, one-week sales.
Last edited by chemicalxv on Aug 6th, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
122 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2572 posts
2824 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Ultimate edition of spiderman comes with a remastered version of the original spiderman PS4, digital only and only will work on a ps5.

Extra $15 to have remastered old game which is a good deal
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20766 posts
6581 upvotes
Bought the camera on the assumption I would end up using it for something. Nope. Other than making streaming gameplay videos, that camera is useless. Can't use it with the PSVR either. Most of the games like Spiderman I bought at launch and ended up not playing them. Tried Demon's Souls and didn't like it.
Jun 10, 2020
578 posts
555 upvotes
.. Nobody has/can get this device though, so 'lukewarm' at best, :P :)
Aug 30, 2020
78 posts
190 upvotes
Great deal for Sackboy - that is a fun game for kids/family - multiplayer too.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3927 posts
4229 upvotes
Ottawa
DasHip wrote: .. Nobody has/can get this device though, so 'lukewarm' at best, :P :)
Correction, tons of people already have one and are more than happy to get more games for it on the cheap.

That said, the only game I'm interested in, Miles Morales, I'll just wait for a deeper sale. $50 for the Ultimate Edition is the price I've set for myself. Hades next week, so I don't need any extra distractions.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.
Nov 19, 2005
391 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
DasHip wrote: .. Nobody has/can get this device though, so 'lukewarm' at best, :P :)
Right, so I guess the 10 million units that Sony sold are just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
Aug 18, 2019
33 posts
48 upvotes
Not true, I have one.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4063 posts
4573 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
You gotta buy the games and controller first. Before the Console
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5312 posts
5312 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Looks like the PS4 versions of the games that have those are also on sale, either for the same price or in The Show's case, $49.96.
Oct 30, 2019
277 posts
583 upvotes
What's the difference between Spiderman PS5 Ultimate vs Ultimate Launch?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1212 posts
375 upvotes
Anybody played returnal before? Any feedback. I have kids and I’ve heard some of the runs can get pretty long without save points so kind of worried about that
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3372 posts
3930 upvotes
Yeah for sure other stores having this price...

Will run for 2 weeks it seems.

The source has the same price already. Same with staples.

Bestbuy price is the same now as well.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5312 posts
5312 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Yep and hoping EB pulls these prices as well, because then that 50% trade-in boost for this weekend is going to be legit.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1057 posts
1467 upvotes
thetick wrote: Anybody played returnal before? Any feedback. I have kids and I’ve heard some of the runs can get pretty long without save points so kind of worried about that
Save your money until they improve their ability to make saves or not be dependent on rest mode. It's not even about git gud, it's just not fun and a slog thst even if you have good skill, can end runs and restart. I'll never play that game again after beating it and unlike a Souls or that style of game, it wasn't even a feeling of accomplishment or learning.

As for Op, i am tempted to get the camera at that price. But seems it's just for streaming.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3927 posts
4229 upvotes
Ottawa
thetick wrote: Anybody played returnal before? Any feedback. I have kids and I’ve heard some of the runs can get pretty long without save points so kind of worried about that
Game of the year so far. Your kids won't like it though. People are calling it "THE DARK SOULS of bullet hell games". It's a lot of fun, but you're going to die a lot and repeat your progress, hence why kids won't like it.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2122 posts
1517 upvotes
Ottawa
bg8055 wrote: What's the difference between Spiderman PS5 Ultimate vs Ultimate Launch?
Could be the game's version with the non launch being a newer update, but this is just an assumption
Jul 13, 2011
574 posts
298 upvotes
Ottawa
Fastest selling console of all time, so more people have this than any other console at this point after launch. Therefore many people have them, and would appreciate the deals.