855 posts
1846 upvotes

Days of Play Deals (May 26th to June 9)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 9, 2021
Retailer:
Multiple Retailers
Finally some "Announced" deals on PS5 Games!

Before anyone says: "Cool i will buy the Game to play on my Imaginary Console", Consoles are getting into more hands nowadays.

Active in Multiple Outlets, i will update this Thread when EB Games, Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon activate the Deals.

Gamer Rejoice!
We’re also pleased to announce today that the Days of Play sale will start from May 26 lasting until June 9, with great deals on a selection of PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 games as well as other select products at participating retailers. Promotions are available while supplies last. Please also note that product offerings and availability will vary by location and retailer – make sure to check out the official Days of Play site which will be updated with your local deals when the sale begins.

Here are some of the top offerings that will be available at participating retailers during this year’s Days of Play:

PlayStation 4 games
Death Stranding
Ghost of Tsushima
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Predator: Hunting Grounds
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
The Last of Us Part II
Selection of PlayStation Hits games

PlayStation 5 games
Demon’s Souls
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Ultimate Edition
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
The Nioh Collection
What’s more, additional deals on PlayStation Store as well as PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now subscriptions will also be available during Days of Play. Stay tuned for more info here on the PlayStation Blog and over on the Days of Play site.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1333 posts
1403 upvotes
Toronto
Are the PS4 games listed gonna be $19.99 or $9.99? If eg. Ghost of Tsushima's sale price is gonna be $59.99. Not much of a deal lol

Playstation hits technically include games like RE7, Rayman Legends and Tales of Berseria. I don't mind paying $9.99 for them.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4471 posts
4632 upvotes
GTA
Gah not seeing mention of cheap PS+ Membership, hope they didn't cheap out on that.

And yes, yes I know those grey market services sell it for cheaper...
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3924 posts
4228 upvotes
Ottawa
jillaryit wrote: Are the PS4 games listed gonna be $19.99 or $9.99? If eg. Ghost of Tsushima's sale price is gonna be $59.99. Not much of a deal lol

Playstation hits technically include games like RE7, Rayman Legends and Tales of Berseria. I don't mind paying $9.99 for them.
Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 will not be $20. Lol. Likely $40 again.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.
Jul 28, 2018
235 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder how much the PS5 Games will get discounted…
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1938 posts
1444 upvotes
Langley
Error416 wrote: I wonder how much the PS5 Games will get discounted…
Well the good thing is we have a hot deals thread for an unknown deal for you to wait a week for! Lol... for a second I thought I was in the wrong forum as there’s no deal here. It’s like posting a weekly EB games flyer a week early without the prices.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20747 posts
6561 upvotes
Well, at least the lockdown should be over by June 2nd so we can actually go to retailers and pick up games again. Curbside is okay for EBGames for me as it's a short 10 minute walk away but I still miss talking to the staff and checking out stuff in the store.
Oct 7, 2017
778 posts
1282 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote: Gah not seeing mention of cheap PS+ Membership, hope they didn't cheap out on that.

And yes, yes I know those grey market services sell it for cheaper...
CDKeys has always been a good deal for PS+, goes down to like $33/34 or so, often. Currently $46. When it gets cheap I just buy a couple years of it.
Aug 13, 2019
524 posts
805 upvotes
Cool i will buy the Game to play on my Imaginary Console
Oct 1, 2012
54 posts
31 upvotes
Kitchener
Batarang wrote: Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 will not be $20. Lol. Likely $40 again.
I have never seen Ghost of Tsushima at $40, so I am hoping it hits that price with this sale and I will pick it up at long last. TLOU2 was $40 three times since November, so maybe it will drop to $30. Naughty Dog finally released the 60 fps patch for PS5 today so with any luck they will spur sales for PS5 owners. I have been waiting for the 60fps patch to get the Platinum on TLOU2.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8592 posts
3403 upvotes
Toronto
Remember for certain titles that launched with PS5, buying the PS4 version will give you a free PS5 upgrade. The PS4 version might be cheaper.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1531 posts
1136 upvotes
St Catharines
I’ll be really surprised if any of the PS5 titles go on sale for less than $60.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6596 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
TLOU2 got a 60FPS PS5 patch. Just in time if you have been waiting to play it.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3924 posts
4228 upvotes
Ottawa
Said212 wrote: TLOU2 got a 60FPS PS5 patch. Just in time if you have been waiting to play it.

Can I call it the Game of the Year for 2021 as well? God what a difference 60fps makes.

If you still haven't played the game, buy it when it's on sale. It'll probably be $40 again. A steal at that price if you own a PS5 now. Easily one of the best games ever made, and I don't care what the golf detractors say.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6596 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
Batarang wrote:
Can I call it the Game of the Year for 2021 as well? God what a difference 60fps makes.

If you still haven't played the game, buy it when it's on sale. It'll probably be $40 again. A steal at that price if you own a PS5 now. Easily one of the best games ever made, and I don't care what the golf detractors say.
This was definitely the most impressive and immersive game I have ever played. I really just couldn't put it down. After I finished it, I couldn't even play another game for a week. Plot twists and turns aside, it's such an achievement.
With Zoomer Wireless !