Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Multiple Retailers

(No more Student Discount) Samsung S95B QD-OLED 55" $1899 65" $2499.00

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2023 8:42 pm
Nov 27, 2018
23 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond, BC
chan1600 wrote: Same in BC. However, I am still thinking to cancel mine.
I can sell it at cost + tax if someone wants it and can pick up later, pm me.
Delivery time is unknown yet.
If you don't want your's and mines gets cancelled, I'll pick yours up for cost + tax (just PM me when you get it).
Nov 23, 2022
7 posts
1 upvote
chan1600 wrote: Same in BC. However, I am still thinking to cancel mine.
I can sell it at cost + tax if someone wants it and can pick up later, pm me.
Delivery time is unknown yet.
If the person above me gets theirs and you still dont want it, I'll pick it up :)
Feb 5, 2007
613 posts
99 upvotes
yughred wrote: I placed the order yesterday and today I received a call confirming my address and said that the delivery team will make another call for scheduling time. I think they won't cancel the existing orders.
I hope so! If you don't mind sharing, what was your delivery date? I didn't get a call, but I'm scheduled in early Dec so maybe that's why.
May 12, 2014
117 posts
57 upvotes
lloydminster, AB
I was going to cancel the 65", if anyone wants it can DM, I live in Lloydminster, AB, 2 hours away from Edmonton.
Jun 23, 2022
242 posts
154 upvotes
Finally able to track my order, says processing. Not expecting movement until next week.
Dec 23, 2011
558 posts
418 upvotes
just received another email from Samsung "your goods are on the way"
means they have shipped it to the home delivery team i guess.
$45 Rogers 105GB BYOD CAN+MEX+US Redwireless
$40 Rogers 110GB BYOD CAN+US Redwireless
Jan 22, 2011
101 posts
67 upvotes
Ordered yesterday afternoon just before the deal got axed, just received the email invoice. Looking good.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2016
1266 posts
683 upvotes
Also got the call confirming the order. Got the email today that goods are on the way as well.
Nov 25, 2009
92 posts
55 upvotes
Woo! Order confirmed email received! Thank you, OP
Last edited by tobyff on Nov 25th, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 11, 2022
664 posts
612 upvotes
Happy for you guys :)

Would have pulled the trigger but nowhere to put until March or so.

Enjoy!
Jul 31, 2018
94 posts
155 upvotes
ADDreen wrote: I hope so! If you don't mind sharing, what was your delivery date? I didn't get a call, but I'm scheduled in early Dec so maybe that's why.
Mine is on Nov 30.
Jul 31, 2018
94 posts
155 upvotes
Now I will just patiently wait for my new TV. Thanks OP for this information. This is the best deal I've ever had. I wouldn't have figured this out myself.
Nov 16, 2022
7 posts
2 upvotes
I ordered my 65 yesterday and got the confirmation email.
Tried logging into "my account" through the email link "visit my account" .
It asked me to "Please enter your student email below to verify your Samsung account. Employee code"

I typed it in... but won't let me into the site saying "Please enter a valid employee code"
Anyone had this issue ?
Jun 23, 2022
242 posts
154 upvotes
widE00Eyes wrote: I ordered my 65 yesterday and got the confirmation email.
Tried logging into "my account" through the email link "visit my account" .
It asked me to "Please enter your student email below to verify your Samsung account. Employee code"

I typed it in... but won't let me into the site saying "Please enter a valid employee code"
Anyone had this issue ?
Go to the regular site and sign out from your account, then visit through the link in your email.

Just got my order confirmation email detailing the delivery process and asking me to wait for a call from the delivery team.

Looking good boys!
Apr 10, 2004
461 posts
116 upvotes
BC
I also just received an email from a Samsung rep confirming order details and delivery instructions.

My estimated delivery is Dec 1 and I’m in BC.

Tracking my order online is inconsistent too as there’s likely some caching issues being signed into regular samsung, venngo workperks, perkopolis, education accounts. As long as you’re getting the emails then things should be moving right along.
Dec 23, 2006
313 posts
69 upvotes
Tuffdavi0291 wrote: Can anyone share there receipt? Going to try and price match.
I am also interested, thanks
Dec 23, 2011
558 posts
418 upvotes
if anyone wants to pick this up for at cost which is $1950+ taxes in ontario. I am located in pickering. arriving on Nov 30th
I just picked up the QN90A from costco instead because QLED is brighter than OLED and my room is very bright as it has 3 windows.
$45 Rogers 105GB BYOD CAN+MEX+US Redwireless
$40 Rogers 110GB BYOD CAN+US Redwireless
Nov 26, 2022
5 posts
2 upvotes
lilhar93 wrote: if anyone wants to pick this up for at cost which is $1950+ taxes in ontario. I am located in pickering. arriving on Nov 30th
I just picked up the QN90A from costco instead because QLED is brighter than OLED and my room is very bright as it has 3 windows.
Interested! I can't pm because I have a new account so please pm me!
Nov 25, 2009
92 posts
55 upvotes
Nice - **after** I ordered (a few days ago), I got a notification from Samsung customer service it was out of stock. Now I just got an email saying they just got their inventory and it'll be another 7-10 days until the shipping company reaches out to me to arrange the drop off. A win, either way! Thanks OP!
Last edited by tobyff on Nov 29th, 2022 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)