Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21130 posts
23336 upvotes
Toronto

Muskoka Brewery free shipping. Ontario only

https://shop.muskokabrewery.com/collections/beer

HOW IT WORKS

We're passionate about our beer and the community that supports us, even through these tough times. That's why we're offering free shipping with a minimum order of 24 cans and in increments of 24. For the time being, Canada Post has announced that orders that require proof age are to be picked up from the post office noted on the delivery card. So don't forget your ID and remember to lather, rinse, and stay safe when you bring your delicious bundle home.

What's available
12 PACKS
Detour
Mad Tom IPA
Craft Lager
Cream Ale
Venture Pack (3 of each brand mention above)
Last edited by sprung on Mar 17th, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
24 replies
Mar 15, 2019
700 posts
868 upvotes
actually cheaper than in theBeerStore
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8354 posts
1247 upvotes
Vancouver
Great beer great deal.
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8628 posts
3635 upvotes
Vancouver
sprung wrote: https://shop.muskokabrewery.com/collections/beer

HOW IT WORKS

We're passionate about our beer and the community that supports us, even through these tough times. That's why we're offering free shipping with a minimum order of 24 cans and in increments of 24. For the time being, Canada Post has announced that orders that require proof age are to be picked up from the post office noted on the delivery card. So don't forget your ID and remember to lather, rinse, and stay safe when you bring your delicious bundle home.

What's available
12 PACKS
Detour
Mad Tom IPA
Craft Lager
Cream Ale
Venture Pack (3 of each brand mention above)
Congrats on 20000 posts sprung!!
May 13, 2015
770 posts
1071 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
I would order if I could get it delivered to my door and left at my doorstep. Otherwise, I'm not leaving my house or answering my door for anyone.
Jan 30, 2007
398 posts
95 upvotes
BillyBill wrote: I would order if I could get it delivered to my door and left at my doorstep. Otherwise, I'm not leaving my house or answering my door for anyone.
Delivers to Canada Post office. Need to show ID for proof of age before they release.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1720 posts
9191 upvotes
Please add "ON ONLY" to title - friendly reminder that there are people from other provinces/cities on RFD other than GTA, believe it or not.
Mar 15, 2019
700 posts
868 upvotes
Sh00t3mUp wrote: Delivers to Canada Post office. Need to show ID for proof of age before they release.
and talk to the clerk and sign on the touchscreen? thanks no
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3764 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Doesn't beer store pricing include the deposit and taxes in their price? It looks like Muskoka Brewery charges you the deposit and taxes at checkout. Two 12 packs ends up being $55.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2020 posts
1418 upvotes
God bless OP this is a deal. Not having to go to a freaking LCBO or Beer Store? Sign me the hell up. I hope other breweries start this
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5801 posts
2293 upvotes
Canuckland
GammaRayFort wrote: actually cheaper than in theBeerStore
We should make this a thing, the one good thing ford is pushing for
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
2428 posts
450 upvotes
From LCBO's website:
E-Commerce order notice: Canada Post has suspended home delivery of packages requiring proof of age. Please follow the directions they will provide on pick up of your order. As such we are not able to confirm delivery dates. We are grateful for your understanding.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4919 posts
1450 upvotes
LoANeal wrote: God bless OP this is a deal. Not having to go to a freaking LCBO or Beer Store? Sign me the hell up. I hope other breweries start this
You'll just have to deal with the seniors buying books of stamps...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4579 upvotes
ON
LoANeal wrote: God bless OP this is a deal. Not having to go to a freaking LCBO or Beer Store? Sign me the hell up. I hope other breweries start this
You'd have to go to a freaking Canada Post office instead...I don't see the upside of this, if what they're trying to achieve is less people contact. Major fail !
May 13, 2015
770 posts
1071 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
We actually have an LCBO order on the way which I'm guessing will end up at the post office. My wife's face cream is also at the post office as they didn't leave it at the door.

We're thinking about paying someone $50 to pick it up for us... ideally someone who is already doing deliveries for like Uber Eats or something.