Shopping Discussion

Muskoka Brewery free shipping. Ontario only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2020 8:11 am
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: You'd have to go to a freaking Canada Post office instead...I don't see the upside of this, if what they're trying to achieve is less people contact. Major fail !
1. I don't have to go to a smelly Beer Store.
2. There's infinitely less people in a Canada Post office. Like, way less all the time
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Leverage wrote: friendly reminder that there are people from other provinces/cities on RFD other than GTA, believe it or not.
Friendly reminder that there are many Ontarians on RFD who don't live in the GTA, believe it or not Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

(I served a 30 year sentence in the center of the universeblack hole. No desire to go back Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes)
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
joshmxpx wrote: You'll just have to deal with the seniors buying books of stamps...
There are far more people of all ages at the counter either picking up or sending parcels than buying books, rolls or individual stamps.
veni, vidi, Visa
Nov 10, 2019
800 posts
867 upvotes
LoANeal wrote: 1. I don't have to go to a smelly Beer Store.
2. There's infinitely less people in a Canada Post office. Like, way less all the time
You could also be waiting in lineup since more people go to pickup/ship items now.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
kimchibowl wrote: You could also be waiting in lineup since more people go to pickup/ship items now.
Drove by yesterday, empty as a coffin. Buddy up north did the same, empty as all hell
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)