Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MuttonHead

RED WING Boots - WOMEN'S IRON RANGER *50% Off* $190

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2019 3:07 pm
Feb 24, 2004
181 posts
650 upvotes
YYC

RED WING Boots - WOMEN'S IRON RANGER *50% Off* $190

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
MuttonHead
Searching for boots for the missus and ran into the Women's Iron Ranger for 50% off. These don't come on sale often so passing this on for someone who may be looking as they have all sizes available which is quite rare to find in store, let alone on a sale! We searched a few stores and drew a blank on her size only to find it here.

Two colours available,

Charcoal (Black): https://www.muttonheadstore.com/product ... r-charcoal
Copper: https://www.muttonheadstore.com/product ... ger-copper

I bought a Copper and shipping to AB was $15. If you're in the GTA one can probably hop into their store downtown and get it too.

I have bought through them before in-store and they are a decent bunch. They have a 15 day return policy for sizes etc (I called and asked just in case).
5 replies
Oct 31, 2017
270 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
Smaller sizes OOS
You miss shots you don't take.
Feb 24, 2004
181 posts
650 upvotes
YYC
Interesting. I bought a 5.5 and 6 was available when I bought earlier this morning. I see 7 and up are still available.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7859 posts
2839 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Never seen women wear these before
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2906 posts
1014 upvotes
Toronto
Do women's Red Wings fit half to a full size smaller too? Or rather fit larger - size down from regular a half to full size...
Feb 24, 2004
181 posts
650 upvotes
YYC
JonJubeTube wrote: Do women's Red Wings fit half to a full size smaller too? Or rather fit larger - size down from regular a half to full size...
Yes I would recommend ordering a half size down from what she regularly wears.