• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 9:01 pm
[OP]
Apr 10, 2008
145 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto

My Favourite Wheel and Tire Fitment Calculator

It's that time of year again - shopping for a winter setup for a new car. This is my favourite wheel and tire fitment calculator (there are many online).

https://www.wheel-size.com/

It provides all of the input options: by vehicle, by wheel size, or by tire size.

And the data output is comprehensive. There is a table of alternatives. There is a visual representation of your current wheel/tire setup, and what your new setup will look like, with all of the clearances and angles mapped out. Finally, there is a section at the bottom of the page that provides a summary and recommendations in plain English.

It even provides the option of working in Imperial (inches, pounds) or Metric (mm, kg).

Very useful!

wheel size dot com.jpg
6 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 23, 2003
14501 posts
2983 upvotes
Toronto
These links should be a sticky. I can't even count the number of times someone has posted "Will tires from my XXX car fit on my YYY car?" That being said, even if it was a sticky, people will still ask as they want to be spoon fed and are lazy lol.
Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

Car Buying Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2847 posts
1154 upvotes
GTA
hightech wrote: These links should be a sticky. I can't even count the number of times someone has posted "Will tires from my XXX car fit on my YYY car?" That being said, even if it was a sticky, people will still ask as they want to be spoon fed and are lazy lol.
Post of the year
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9278 posts
1401 upvotes
It's basically a problem with the wheel manufacturers. They make wheels that fit multiple makes and model and try to offer lots of different designs. This is why people still buy oem wheels because it is annoying to find out if they fit.

Wheel might clear but tight not hitting the mechanicals.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27627 posts
7975 upvotes
I use the OP's site as well. The thing is you can also look up the factory wheel specs including the wheel widths, factory offsets, and it has that data listed for the various wheel options and trims. Only downside is they don't have pictures of the wheels so you won't actually know the exact specs of the ones on your car (for that you can find it usually on a forum or you'll have to take it off and check the stampings on the wheel), but you'll at least see the various wheel offsets that were used from the factory for a given model. Also there you will find your car's centre bore, lug pattersn and lug size/pitch/style. Pretty much all the info you need, all in one place.