Computers & Electronics

My Personal Experience with IPTVSUBS.IS!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2016 10:35 am
[OP]
Feb 16, 2014
645 posts
128 upvotes
London

My Personal Experience with IPTVSUBS.IS!

Well,right to the facts and figures step by step:

1-IPTVSUBS official website is down for several months!

-Asking Kiasu(User)to prepare a free trial for me.

2-Receiving an email that says I will receive another email with username and pass.

-Nothing received yet!

3-Receiving an email that says My free trial will be expired soon!

-Asking again from Kiasu(User) to see into it.

-Kiasu sends me free trial user name and pass.

4-Asking from IPTVSUBS sales and support email to give me a clue on how to set up that free trial.

-No response at all.

-Asking it again from Kiasu,no response at all.

5-Looking through internet,finding this to follow up as a set up tutorial:

How to set up...

-Do step by step work,a little complicated for beginners.

-Installing three different types of programs,based on the given tutorial.

6-After several restarting of Kodi,it went to show some channels,but not all.

-Asking Kiasu(User)to see into it.

-No response from him.

-Asking from given email of support team,no response!

7-Now after several hours(That is not entire one day free trail),it's not showing anything at all.I believe it's been cut off!

Conclusion: it's risky to pay off for something that its initial free trial is not supported fully when asked for help.Hard to believe that they could be reliable.

Note:Not every Canadian channels are supported.

Dear Kiasu,thanks anyway for your support.Despite aforementioned details of my experience,shown channels were clear and smooth,I had only a chance to look at them for a minute or so.

Question:Any other reliable internet TV provider that has mostly Canadian contents,and States channels?I am looking for news mostly,sports is out of my interest.
13 replies
Dec 19, 2011
150 posts
54 upvotes
Hamilton
I signed up for the free trial a few months ago when the website was working. Signed up, I've been using it for 2 months now. Got an account and the account would not log in, I then tried the 2.7 add-on and it logged in but the live channels did not work. Submitted a support request, eventually a new account worked well, it seems there was something wrong with the registration of the first account.

Anyways...

Pros
- the PVR and Tv guide features don't work yet the last I've heard. They have a new add-on and it seems they are doing a lot of database maintenance/improvement.
- There are a lot of sports channels that I like, NBCS, Sky Sports, all the TSN, all the Sportsnet, BT Sport, and various others. There are a ton of news channels and other channels such as HGTV, History, AMC, etc.
- Has a kodi add-on I use on my Android box. Needed Kodi support to work with my Philips Hue lights.

Cons
- Couldn't really make my own account
- Not really HD I think
- PVR and Tv guide doesn't work

I pay monthly so that if the service goes down or I'm not satisfied, I can cancel and go elsewhere. So far it meets my needs.
Last edited by Marauder2 on Aug 26th, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
3804 posts
276 upvotes
Good to see Kiasu keeps breaking the forum rules by selling IPTV without sponsoring the forum and on top of it, sells trash! Make sure you tell the moderators about your experience and I hope you didn't give them your credit card number. If you did, make sure to contact your bank.
esfandiyar2002 wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 3:12 pm
Well,right to the facts and figures step by step:

1-IPTVSUBS official website is down for several months!

-Asking Kiasu(User)to prepare a free trial for me.

2-Receiving an email that says I will receive another email with username and pass.

-Nothing received yet!

3-Receiving an email that says My free trial will be expired soon!

-Asking again from Kiasu(User) to see into it.

-Kiasu sends me free trial user name and pass.

4-Asking from IPTVSUBS sales and support email to give me a clue on how to set up that free trial.

-No response at all.

-Asking it again from Kiasu,no response at all.

5-Looking through internet,finding this to follow up as a set up tutorial:

How to set up...

-Do step by step work,a little complicated for beginners.

-Installing three different types of programs,based on the given tutorial.

6-After several restarting of Kodi,it went to show some channels,but not all.

-Asking Kiasu(User)to see into it.

-No response from him.

-Asking from given email of support team,no response!

7-Now after several hours(That is not entire one day free trail),it's not showing anything at all.I believe it's been cut off!

Conclusion: it's risky to pay off for something that its initial free trial is not supported fully when asked for help.Hard to believe that they could be reliable.

Note:Not every Canadian channels are supported.

Dear Kiasu,thanks anyway for your support.Despite aforementioned details of my experience,shown channels were clear and smooth,I had only a chance to look at them for a minute or so.

Question:Any other reliable internet TV provider that has mostly Canadian contents,and States channels?I am looking for news mostly,sports is out of my interest.
Last edited by CatDog on Aug 26th, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
3804 posts
276 upvotes
Why did you edit Kiasu's user name out of your post on the iptv thread but keep it here? Lol
Marauder2 wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 3:56 pm
I signed up for the free trial a few months ago when the website was working. Signed up through Kiasu, I've been using it for 2 months now. Got an account and the account would not log in, I then tried the 2.7 add-on and it logged in but the live channels did not work. I messaged Kiasu multiple times throughout the day and he responded pretty quickly to all of them. He submitted a support request, eventually a new account worked well, it seems there was something wrong with the registration of the first account.

Anyways...

Pros
- the PVR and Tv guide features don't work yet the last I've heard. They have a new add-on and it seems they are doing a lot of database maintenance/improvement.
- Kiasu replied to my messages quickly and tried to help figure out my problem
- There are a lot of sports channels that I like, NBCS, Sky Sports, all the TSN, all the Sportsnet, BT Sport, and various others. There are a ton of news channels and other channels such as HGTV, History, AMC, etc.
- Has a kodi add-on I use on my Android box. Needed Kodi support to work with my Philips Hue lights.

Cons
- Couldn't really make my own account
- Not really HD I think
- PVR and Tv guide doesn't work

I pay monthly so that if the service goes down or I'm not satisfied, I can cancel and go elsewhere. So far it meets my needs.
Dec 19, 2011
150 posts
54 upvotes
Hamilton
CatDog wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 4:33 pm
Why did you edit Kiasu's user name out of your post on the iptv thread but keep it here? Lol
I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, saying here that he helped me out when my account wasn't working because the OP wasn't getting help. Just trying to give my experience with IPTVSubs for people to read because I know it can be confusing and such.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
3804 posts
276 upvotes
Marauder2 wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 4:37 pm
CatDog wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 4:33 pm
I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, saying here that he helped me out when my account wasn't working because the OP wasn't getting help. Just trying to give my experience with IPTVSubs for people to read because I know it can be confusing and such.
Why would anyone get in trouble if they're not breaking forum rules? Seems sketchy you would edit his name out by yourself after originally posted it. Did he tell you to?
Dec 19, 2011
150 posts
54 upvotes
Hamilton
CatDog wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 4:42 pm

Why would anyone get in trouble if they're not breaking forum rules? Seems sketchy you would edit his name out by yourself after originally posted it. Did he tell you to?
Nope. I'm not sure what the forum rules are, just wanted to give a review.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4350 posts
598 upvotes
I'm not sure what his connection to IPTVSubs but it is a little bit suspect.
[OP]
Feb 16, 2014
645 posts
128 upvotes
London
Marauder2 wrote:
Aug 26th, 2016 3:56 pm
OK.What tutorial did you use to set up your account with IPTVSUBS?I really like something simple and quick,like plug and play,not damn installing three different programs such as ninja,PVR client and their plugin all together.

Another question is that aside from this wolly-molly internet TV provider,What other reliable sources are available? I am interested in Canadian contents mostly,but not at all on sports.
Sep 6, 2006
614 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
if you dont want to learn the ins and out on kodi and you want plug and play just buy a mag254 box. you will have to go through this kind of setup for any iptv provider that offers kodi addon.
Oct 11, 2013
498 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
You shouldnt try and get mad over on how to use iptvsubs. The only issue i have with iptv subs is the one or two channels like tlc which would cache on during the night. Other than that its ok.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3280 posts
424 upvotes
Kingston
For those of you looking for a lot of Canadian channels, take a look at Profinity TV. It has a lot of Canadian and US channels and they are adding internationals as well.

You can find a reseller at satfix.to

I am not affiliated in any way with these guys, so I am not trying to sell anyone on anything, just answering the question
[OP]
Feb 16, 2014
645 posts
128 upvotes
London
Update

My thoughts:

-Do uninstall what you have in your kodi.Do a clean kodi install,choose new version 17th,and first add your EPG/NINJA/PVR CLIENT/IPTVSUBS.

-Then add your other plugins,such as phonix,etc.

-I had a chance to test English channels for 10 minutes.I surfed all 170 'English only' channels.

-These channels didn't work at the time of testing:

cctv news
fox west hd
movie time
sky bbc news
sky bbc one hd
sky crime
sky dave
velocity
weather canada hd
ytv hd

-Only few Canadian contents,almost US based channels.

-Quality of broadcasting is crystal clear.

-[removed]

-Zero support from IPTVSUBS.is during free trial.

-My TV box after every on/off period,needs to manually activated/connected to the internet.In each time of activation,no broadcasting channels.Checked username/passwords,almost everything,didn't find why that happens.

Final thought:

Unless :
1)you can add only a simple plugin of IPTVSUBS(Like Phonix) without limiting yourself to specific TV box/installing so many crap addson(EPG/PVR/NINJA) for activation,

2)You see active and running IPTVSUBS website,

3)You may receive full support during your free trial,

This is not worth subscribing right now.

Please be advised that this is my personal opinion based on my own experience.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 29th, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate