Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
My Protein

MyProtein 11lb Whey Isolate $75 Shipped

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2020 7:38 pm
Jan 12, 2005
887 posts
171 upvotes

MyProtein 11lb Whey Isolate $75 Shipped

Deal Link:
Retailer:
My Protein
Sprint Sale!
MyProtein 11lb Whey Isolate $85 Shipped

Great Deal! Cheapest I got before was $68

Extra 40% off
Code: MPVIP40

Extra 30% off
Code: SALE30

Remember to use Rakuten (Ebates) for 12% bonus rebate! makes it $75 after rebate
Last edited by avexus on Apr 14th, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
135 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2005
1289 posts
693 upvotes
Should list the price from the CAD site not US site. ($92 on CAD site after SALE30 coupon)
Last edited by seshwan on Apr 14th, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 21, 2017
55 posts
41 upvotes
Is there a good reason I would buy this protein over kaizen protein from Costco or does it just come down to preference? I know some proteins in the past were quite dodgy, lying and having chemicals that would stay in the kidneys for decades.

edit: should have been kidneys not liver
Last edited by Wpgdude on Apr 14th, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4285 posts
2286 upvotes
BC
Wpgdude wrote: Is there a good reason I would buy this protein over kaizen protein from Costco or does it just come down to preference? I know some proteins in the past were quite dodgy, lying and having chemicals that would stay in the liver for decades.
wat?
Mar 19, 2015
153 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wpgdude wrote: Is there a good reason I would buy this protein over kaizen protein from Costco or does it just come down to preference? I know some proteins in the past were quite dodgy, lying and having chemicals that would stay in the liver for decades.
Nothing stays in your liver for decades. Chemicals either damage your liver, or don’t. They don’t just chill in your body.

You would die with a few weeks of toxic hepatitis if your liver was even repeatedly exposed to a harmful chemical. Never mind constant exposure over decades.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2005
1289 posts
693 upvotes
avexus wrote: Thanks Fixed.

I found that the price changes slightly if I use Ebates, but still save money in the end.
Yes good call on the eBates (now Rakuten), 12% cashback makes it much better.
Sep 12, 2002
410 posts
596 upvotes
Canada
I have a thick tinfoil... and never heard such things related to liver... maybe kidneys (if the person had already issue and/or wasn't hydrated)

Mind sharing your some sources ?
Sep 17, 2010
19 posts
21 upvotes
went through rakuten
logged into pre-existing account (last order was couple years ago)
ordered 11 lb whey protein
rakuten suggested to use coupons even though i already had sale30 applied
rakuten applied coupon for 40% with $5 shipping
doesn't say which code any where
edit: MPVIP40 most likely, although that coupon says it for new customers (ERROR?)
also odd that its triggering the $5 shipping when its not over 60

56.99 + 5 = 61.99 CAD for 11 lb whey protein (+rakuten)
Last edited by Allondite on Apr 14th, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 8, 2008
276 posts
95 upvotes
Allondite wrote: went through rakuten
logged into pre-existing account (last order was couple years ago)
ordered 11 lb whey protein
rakuten suggested to use coupons even though i already had sale30 applied
rakuten applied coupon for 40% with $5 shipping
doesn't say which code any where
edit: MPVIP40 most likely, although that coupon says it for new customers

56.99 + 5 = 61.99 CAD for 11 lb whey protein (+rakuten)
Great catch! Literally saw your post a few seconds after placing my own order. Cancelled and rebought to save even more. My final cost is $72.59 though, how did you get $61.99? The cheapest flavor I saw was $120.99 before discount.

The code btw is MPVIP40 (it shows it on the website: https://www.rakuten.ca/myprotein). OP you can probably update to show the greater savings.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Allondite wrote: bought protein, not isolate
This happened to me on my last order. If you meant to get Isolate - cancel as fast as you can!!! Cancel within one hour or they won't let you cancel it!!! If you meant to get regular whey, then disregard the following....lol.

[edit] I wanted to get the above comment out to you as fast as possible, and type in the rest of my explanation now. I am in the process of trying to get a refund and a proper return going to MyProtein for my last order, because it was the regular whey and not the isolate. I got confused by the 99% same packaging and swept up with what I thought was amazing pricing. Only to discover a few hours later that I had bought the regular whey. I sent them a message requesting a cancellation. I got a reply the next day saying they would try. I said I made the cancellation request within a few hours of placing the order, but they said that it has to be within ONE hour of placing your order. Which to me is complete and utter nonsense. It takes them one day or more to get back to the messages you send them. I tried live chat with them, and was "two people away" in the queue.....for over an hour...and then the live chat disconnected automatically and showed as unavailable after that. Still showed me unavailable when I checked this morning.

They consistently take one day or more to reply to your messages (and you have to use their in-house messaging system, you cannot reply to their e-mails as they are sent from a no-reply@etc... e-mail address). After two days of back-and-forth about them "trying to find out the status of the order" they finally get back to me saying to check my e-mail for a status update within the next 48 hours. Great, two more days of waiting. By then, boom - email saying the order has shipped - OBVIOUSLY. So I immediately requested a refund. Wait another day for their reply saying "oh sorry you're dissatisfied, we're happy to refund you"....but with no further instructions on how to get it the refund. I have to look on the website myself and find the specific instructions that say you have to explicity request an RMA. Geezus christ the runaround. The next day I manually request that they send me an RMA, through this riduclous in-house messaging system. The day after THAT they reply with one. So that's three days just to get an RMA. I receive the RMA, and the return address...IS IN GODDAMM KENTUCKY. WTF. So now the cost of shipping it back DOUBLES instantly because it's gotta cross the border. WTF. I tell them I want to return it to a Canadian address! They say "if you do that, there's no way they can guarantee a refund."

The ridiculous price variances and constant "sales".
The in-house messaging system, obviously designed to slow down progress.
A live-chat that is never available.
No availability of a Canadian address to return an item, even though the SHIPMENT address is Canadian.
I feel that the business is set up to give the impression of trying to be helpful, when there is actually no intention to do so.

I won't lie, the product is great. But this experience is in line with other people who have spoken out about MyProtein's shady practices.
Last edited by deezz on Apr 14th, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Apr 7, 2011
70 posts
20 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I just bought 11lbs of economy protein from canadianprotien.ca and it was *58. I went with the economy because I want the protein to be slow releasing. It should be here tomorrow.
Dec 14, 2013
188 posts
302 upvotes
AJAX
I feel like protein may get even cheaper, if coronavirus lockdown drags on. Toronto just extended.... I think I'll hold out. But thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
This is a good deal if anyone is wondering. Warm, not hot. Hot is August 2019, 11 lbs of isolate for $63. Add Flavdrops to your order. They're very useful in all the flavours. Vanilla and white chocolate is great.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
blue_raptor wrote: Great catch! Literally saw your post a few seconds after placing my own order. Cancelled and rebought to save even more. My final cost is $72.59 though, how did you get $61.99? The cheapest flavor I saw was $120.99 before discount.

The code btw is MPVIP40 (it shows it on the website: https://www.rakuten.ca/myprotein). OP you can probably update to show the greater savings.
Getting 72.59 too
Dunno how op got that price??
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Feb 26, 2012
303 posts
152 upvotes
Edmonton
Man I literally ordered an 11 pound bag of isolate 2 days ago and got the shipping notice this morning. I paid like $104 or something.

Do they have any price matching if it goes down in price before I even get it?
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
Yaga187 wrote: Man I literally ordered an 11 pound bag of isolate 2 days ago and got the shipping notice this morning. I paid like $104 or something.

Do they have any price matching if it goes down in price before I even get it?
No they don't. Sorry.