• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2022 11:53 am
Jan 20, 2004
500 posts
188 upvotes
Quebec

MyMallBox recent experience

Hi,
Anyone used MyMallBox recently ? My packages aren't showing up in my suite even after 7 working days.
Last time was in January and it took 4 days.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
they have always been awful and sometimes will steal your shit or scan it in someone else suite and they pay for the ship out and ur stuff is gone. i stopped using them in 2017 when they tacked on a whole bunch of fees and kept staying the course on the same awful service. every other shipping forwarder i have tired completes scan in with in 24 hours most of them its less then 6 hours even at busy times of year. never give that company your stuff or money there is just so many complaints of stuff going missing and its not the shipping company either shippers scan the stuff delivered sometimes with a signature and then it just goes missing in there warehouse.
Jan 20, 2004
500 posts
188 upvotes
Quebec
aaron158 wrote: they have always been awful and sometimes will steal your shit or scan it in someone else suite and they pay for the ship out and ur stuff is gone. i stopped using them in 2017 when they tacked on a whole bunch of fees and kept staying the course on the same awful service. every other shipping forwarder i have tired completes scan in with in 24 hours most of them its less then 6 hours even at busy times of year. never give that company your stuff or money there is just so many complaints of stuff going missing and its not the shipping company either shippers scan the stuff delivered sometimes with a signature and then it just goes missing in there warehouse.
I just liked that it cost $5 USD for small and light packages.
Did around 30 packages forwarding with them since 2016 without issues. I just wrote to them.
What companies are you suggesting ?
I don't live near the border so they must ship directly to me.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
Raven21 wrote: I just liked that it cost $5 USD for small and light packages.
Did around 30 packages forwarding with them since 2016 without issues. I just wrote to them.
What companies are you suggesting ?
I don't live near the border so they must ship directly to me.
they all pretty much cost way more now and doing small packages isn't worth it. mostly use usgobuy they lost there cheap option though in 2020 and no usps first class is the cheapest option and cost start at like 18 its better off to order a bunch of stuff and have the shipments combined.

look at mmb facebook page many complaints there there is several complaint post here in rfd and many more bad reviews on trustpilot. lots of complaints around peoples packages getting stolen by mmb staff

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)