Expired Hot Deals

MyMedic

MyMedic First Aid kits (Various choices up to 50% off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 11:14 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 11, 2013
28 posts
52 upvotes

MyMedic First Aid kits (Various choices up to 50% off)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
MyMedic
Hello,

Just want to share an awesome first aid kit at a great price. I bought the MyFak kit last year and absolutely love it.

https://mymedic.com/collections/first-aid-kits

Enter the promo code "WELCOME20" for an additional 20% off. (Not sure if this works so please let me know!) FREE shipping to your mailbox's over the border. :)
Last edited by RichieRich10 on Nov 19th, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2018
1345 posts
3494 upvotes
Code "LOADOUTROOM20" also works

edit: I should clarify before anyone point it out, they don't stack, it's just another code if the other one expires or doesn't work for you for any reason.
I have spoken
Avatar origins story
Jr. Member
Jun 7, 2011
162 posts
87 upvotes
Yellowknife, NT
Shipping: UPS Worldwide Saver® $113.47
So much for that!
Newbie
Jan 25, 2018
28 posts
35 upvotes
TheSpam54 wrote: Shipping: UPS Worldwide Saver® $113.47
So much for that!
$49.71 for UPS Standard here. All prices are US dollars too. So $117US for a first aid kit, even with the discount.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
20885 posts
31421 upvotes
ONTARIO
joel1231 wrote: $49.71 for UPS Standard here. All prices are US dollars too. So $117US for a first aid kit, even with the discount.
lol damn so hot! :rolleyes:
Member
User avatar
Mar 10, 2011
481 posts
398 upvotes
Niagara
Price in title please.
Thanks
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 4, 2004
934 posts
268 upvotes
London
Was going to complain about the price, but looked up a video on the kits...damn, these are good. Thanks OP. Too bad the shipping is so high.
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 11, 2013
28 posts
52 upvotes
IMG-3997.jpg
Yea awesome kits! Cross border shipping rates ruin the "deal" but if you have a US shipping address...its free. :)
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1416 posts
3300 upvotes
These seem wildly expensive for what you get.
Newbie
Sep 6, 2018
46 posts
78 upvotes
For anyone buying these with the intent of getting a tourniquet: Throw that rats tourniquet out. It's complete garbage. It is not CoTCCC recommended. Spend the money and buy a better one from a reputable source (not Amazon) because a life is worth everything.

Here are a list of recommended TQs:
  • Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T) Gen 7 and Gen 6
  • Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet -Tactical (RMT-T)
  • SAM Extremity Tourniquet (SAM-XT)
  • SOF Tactical Tourniquet – Wide (SOFTT-W)
  • Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet (TMT)
  • TX2” Tourniquet (TX2) and TX3” Tourniquet (TX3)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 23, 2013
1623 posts
1089 upvotes
Toronto
The price is hot for what's being offered, but good lord that shipping absolutely kills the deal.
Andar1911 wrote: For anyone buying these with the intent of getting a tourniquet: Throw that rats tourniquet out. It's complete garbage. It is not CoTCCC recommended. Spend the money and buy a better one from a reputable source (not Amazon) because a life is worth everything.

Here are a list of recommended TQs:
  • Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T) Gen 7 and Gen 6
  • Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet -Tactical (RMT-T)
  • SAM Extremity Tourniquet (SAM-XT)
  • SOF Tactical Tourniquet – Wide (SOFTT-W)
  • Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet (TMT)
  • TX2” Tourniquet (TX2) and TX3” Tourniquet (TX3)
This, CAT's make great tourniquets.
Newbie
Sep 6, 2018
46 posts
78 upvotes
Bleachway wrote: This, CAT's make great tourniquets.
I think I have about 10 of them. I have more experince with them over the SOFTT-W, but that's a solid TQ as well.

I tried out the rats and it didn't do anything. Put on a CAT and my arm went completely numb almost instantly.

Another note, don't practice with the same one you may depend on. Buy a second one in a different colour like blue so you don't wear it out. You want them to be 100% effective.
Member
Nov 20, 2017
497 posts
747 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: These seem wildly expensive for what you get.
Have you tried sourcing the equipment in these kits yourself? They seem to be pretty good quality, well reviewed, and it would be a challenge to get all those things for that much more of a discount from the sale price.

Top