Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [MyPillow] MyPillow Premium $29.98 with promo code (regularly $69.98)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2020 6:28 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 13, 2014
158 posts
442 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

MyPillow Premium $29.98 with promo code (regularly $69.98)

Deal Link:
Price:
29.98
Savings:
66%
Retailer:
MyPillow
Mypillow is doing a sale with promo code G50. Never tried them out but always hear good reviews. Got 7 pillows as Xmas gifts
Share:
32 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1080 posts
826 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have had one for over two years now and its a really good pillow.

I like the fact you can throw it in the washing machine and it comes out good as new.

Most crap pillows are ruined after washing.

Tried many types before but this seems to suit me.
Sr. Member
Sep 27, 2008
838 posts
650 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote: I have had one for over two years now and its a really good pillow.

I like the fact you can throw it in the washing machine and it comes out good as new.

Most crap pillows are ruined after washing.

Tried many types before but this seems to suit me.
You've never used a high end pillow if you think this pillow is anything other than trash.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 13, 2014
158 posts
442 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
rainor94 wrote: You've never used a high end pillow if you think this pillow is anything other than trash.
“NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST LIKE THIS PILLOW EVEN THOUGH COMFORT IS RELATIVE”
Last edited by RDodds on Dec 6th, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1132 posts
197 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP bought 2.
Newbie
Jul 21, 2018
36 posts
10 upvotes
I actually ordered the pillow for two and I didn't like it but my partner did.

We agreed to return as we can't return one and keep the other. They lied to process the return for free - had to pay shipping on their terms!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7643 posts
3003 upvotes
rainor94 wrote: You've never used a high end pillow if you think this pillow is anything other than trash.
THIS. I sleep on $200 down pillows and I doubt this stupid pillow would compare.
Sr. Member
Sep 14, 2012
753 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
From Wikipedia:

In 2017, the Better Business Bureau revoked accreditation of MyPillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a Buy One, Get One offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product, not a sale price or free offer.[13] In a statement, Lindell said, "Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision
Newbie
Oct 22, 2007
38 posts
89 upvotes
Ontario
Awesome! Thanks OP. Have bought two.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2010
1133 posts
740 upvotes
White Bear, ON
my pillow = Image
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 13, 2014
158 posts
442 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
LNahid2000 wrote: THIS. I sleep on $200 down pillows and I doubt this stupid pillow would compare.
Comparing a $29.98 pillow to a $200 down pillow? You’re joking right?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
2773 posts
5483 upvotes
Wow. In before the lock.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 30, 2004
2309 posts
1014 upvotes
Edmonton
Bought 2, two years ago. Stitching separated 3 months in, nope no return.

BTW - same price point...
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 24, 2002
6143 posts
1158 upvotes
Wonder if it's on sale because of backlash against the owner...btw there is an option to downvote because of company reputation..which I did. Sorry OP
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=14378
Ole Gunnar IN!!!!
I promise not to cut your taxes but I won't raise them either.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7643 posts
3003 upvotes
RDodds wrote: Comparing a $29.98 pillow to a $200 down pillow? You’re joking right?
No, it's worth investing more than $30 in your sleep. You're really defensive about this deal.
Newbie
Apr 27, 2020
25 posts
61 upvotes
Honestly, don't even care for the product. The second I saw MyPillow I knew I may as well bring a bowl of popcorn to the thread.
Newbie
Jan 19, 2020
15 posts
116 upvotes
Does the pillow compare in how it holds its shape and firmness against other pillows in the $45 price range ($30-$40 for the pillow + 15 shipping)?

I couldn't care less for the guys politics I just want a new pillow that can hold its shape for more than a month so I dont end up sleeping with my arm under the pillow to prop it up.
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2003
133 posts
59 upvotes
Ok it obviously cannot be compared to a 200 dollar pillow, but for $29.00 and the relatively good review below (67% said it helped a lot to a little in their sleeping problems), sounds like a good deal for those on a limited budget (i.e. any RFD'ers who are not triggered)

From Consumer reports:
"Consumer Reports bought three My Pillows to test. Although we weren’t able to test that REM sleep claim, we did examine them inside and out. My Pillow describes itself as having “3-piece interlocking fill,” but it actually has thousands of torn polyurethane foam pieces in three sizes. We were able to shift the foam pieces around to different positions, and they did seem to stay put under pressure. The case is 100 percent cotton, and it didn’t have any noticeable off smells like some new pillows can.
How does it feel? Our tester described My Pillow as “kind of lumpy, but comfortable.” We also polled staffers who bought My Pillow on their own. Most said they bought it to help alleviate a sleep problem such as insomnia, neck pain, or snoring. Half of the 18 staffers said it helped a lot, 17 percent said it helped a little, and 33 percent said it didn’t help at all. Only one-third of the group said they would buy My Pillow again. (Use these exercises to help stop snoring.)"
Last edited by freddie on Dec 6th, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jr. Member
Jan 12, 2015
130 posts
129 upvotes
Dundas, ON
Are you guys able to get free shipping or no tax on your order?
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14859 posts
4347 upvotes
No one's hands are ethically clean. We use electronics made in a sweatshop, eat meat from caged animals, drive cars that burn fossil fuels, etc. If that's your argument then we're all hypocrites.

However, there's nothing wrong with being informed about the products you can choose to buy or not.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!

Top