Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[MyProtein] 11lb of Protein Unflavored for $55.19 + 8% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 3:25 pm
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto

[MyProtein] 11lb of Protein Unflavored for $55.19 + 8% ebates

Price:
$55.19
EDIT: ebates just went up from 4% to 8% making this deal even better!!
Ebates gives you 20% off as well as 8% rebate and $5 if you make a new account (The website currently only gives 15% if you do not use the ebates code below). To get free shipping you will need to spend $120+

Prices (not including the 8% eBates or Taxes)
-$55.19 for unflavored protein
-$59.59 for Chocolate smooth + other flavors
-$79.99 for Isolate Unflavored and Chocolate Smooth are the same price
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how you get the deal, if you don't follow these steps you might not get the cashback from eBates.
1) Get an ebates account, you get an additional $5 for your purchase. Go to the my protein website through the ebates site to ensure you get the deal.
1a) Go to this page HERE and click on "Shop Now" to go to the my protein website, this ensures you will get the 4% discount applied to your order.
2) [removed]
3) Use the code: BFSALE . This code is 20% off of your order, which is more than the amount you get off the "TIME" code from the main website.
4) if you want free shipping, make your cart worth $120.
5) Make the purchase, you should be able to see the eBates money within 48 hours, so check to see if it works, if you followed these steps it should work just fine.

LINKS:
https://www.ebates.ca/coupons/myprotein

You can use the links below to add stuff to your cart, but remember that before you checkout, visit the myprotein link on the eBates site by clicking it before you press check out or you might not get your eBates money!
I noticed that alot of people complained that they could not get the eBates money in the last thread, so I contacted them and got the offical refferal link and it worked and my money is already coming, but if you follow all the steps I listed and visit the myprotein site from the ebates link, you WILL get your money!

https://ca.myprotein.com/
Link to Protein
Link to BCAA's
Link to Creatine
Link to Shaker Bottle
Link to Water Bottle
Link to Cookies
Link to weight gainer

The myprotein isolate has the highest rating on LabDoor, which is an independent site that tests all the protein to make sure that their claims are not made up, this rating means that the protein contains the amount of protein it says, and the other nutritional information is also true.
The new formula is very simular in that it says it has 0mg of Cholesterol making it virtually the same as the isolate so it should be quite comparable to those results.
https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
There was also another independent test done on reddit, putting it heigher than even Optimum Nutrition in protein content.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/commen ... t_results/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 23rd, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: reported content removed
47 replies
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
This seems like a really good deal.. I remember the whey isolate deal from costco (2kg for ~$40 IIRC? Maybe $35.) 11lbs is 5kg so that's 2.5x more than the costco deal and it's only ~1.5x more. I've never ordered from myprotein before but this seems really attractive.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1068 posts
782 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Any issues with customs if I order 2 containers? 22lb is a huge package and won't go unnoticed.
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
patroniton wrote: This seems like a really good deal.. I remember the whey isolate deal from costco (2kg for ~$40 IIRC? Maybe $35.) 11lbs is 5kg so that's 2.5x more than the costco deal and it's only ~1.5x more. I've never ordered from myprotein before but this seems really attractive.
It's very good, I've been using it myself for a few months now. I really reccomend the Chocolate Smooth flavor as it is fantastic and you can drink it with water or milk and you won't gag like with many other proteins, it also mixes really well with smoothies. I prefer the isolate myself but I've tried both isolate and non-isolate and they are quite good. If you go for BCAA's blue raspberry tastes fantastic enough to be an enjoyable beverage by itself.
pca1987 wrote: Any issues with customs if I order 2 containers? 22lb is a huge package and won't go unnoticed.
They mention on their website that $120+ = No customs fees and no shipping. I've ordered 3 bags of isolate without having any issues whatsoever. You might annoy your mailman if you order 33lb but you won't be paying anything extra.
Last edited by trpnda on Nov 23rd, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I received 22lb last week, no issues. Should of waited, would of saved another $10, ah well. My proteins pricing fluctuates daily it seems.
Aug 18, 2010
344 posts
372 upvotes
I seem to be buying this stuff everytime there is a good deal, thanks again!
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3952 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
-----------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2003
1517 posts
907 upvotes
Thanks
got 2x 11lbs + a plastic scoop to get to 120 for free shipping
Jul 18, 2017
486 posts
839 upvotes
Montreal
JustinZ wrote: Thanks
got 2x 11lbs + a plastic scoop to get to 120 for free shipping
Was about to do the same, then I realized that some caffeine would actually be a better way to reach the 120$ for the free shipping.

@OP:
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
Well done first post, OP. Not nearly as good as the $45.19 per 11 pounds I remember spending back around June but this is still good. If ordering 2 x 11 pounds and filler scoop for free shipping and using $5 ebates signup code + 4%, my calculation is $55.4 per 11 pounds.
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
From their checkout page:
INFORMATION ON CUSTOMS RESTRICTIONS

Due to Canadian customs regulations, Myprotein products may be regarded as Natural Health Products (NHPs), resulting in a maximum amount of 90 days’ worth of an individual product type in your order. Ordering more may result in a delayed customs clearance and/or a complete rejection of your package. We recommend checking how many days’ supply each unit provides before purchase, especially in relation to powders and pills/capsules
Has anyone had any problems with this before? 5kg (11lb) at 1 scoop per day (25g) is a 200 day supply.
Aug 18, 2010
344 posts
372 upvotes
patroniton wrote: From their checkout page:

Has anyone had any problems with this before? 5kg (11lb) at 1 scoop per day (25g) is a 200 day supply.
No issues at all, less than 2 weeks for any order I've done with them. I don't know anyone who had issues.
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
I got unflavored. I just blend it with milk, almonds, and pecans. Tastes alright. Its the proteenz im after bro!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
patroniton wrote: From their checkout page:

ive ordered 2x11 bags a few times and a lot of other stuff from them. never hit with customs. ever
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
karnige wrote: ive ordered 2x11 bags a few times and a lot of other stuff from them. never hit with customs. ever
even 3x11lb didn't cause any issues with customs
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
Pulled the trigger on 2x 11lb (strawberry cream & salted caramel).

Thanks OP!
Aug 18, 2010
344 posts
372 upvotes
About to order, but not sure if I should make it $200+ or not, does anyone know what is inside of this "black box"?
Jul 29, 2005
593 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
I've tried cookies and cream. Any recommendations on flavor? Wanna make sure before I buy 11lbs worth of protein.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1068 posts
782 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Not sure if I should order the regular or the isolate...

I take 40g doses so if my math is right isolate would be $0.74 per dose and concentrate would be $0.63 per dose

Concentrate is 76% protein and Isolate is 88%, so isolate comes down to $0.021 per protein gram and concentrate $0.020, so pretty much the same but with less carbs.

I think I will go with isolate.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)