Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MyProtein

45% Off protein

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 4:13 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
pete_rfd wrote: 2nd person to order 44lbs, wtf are you guys buying? lol And how long does it last you? :)

Wish they had larger sizes of vegan blend, cause $35 for 2lbs, ain't so cheap without these coupons.

Just got 11lbs from CandianProtein, wish I read how you guys had no issues with delivery first. Always seeing sales with these guys though, will get next time :)
Lol my bro and I are splitting it.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1381 posts
315 upvotes
Oakville
Hanimal wrote: Strawberry cream! It's by far the best flavor if you need to mix with water.
I bought the Strawberry Cream on a whim based on your post. It better be good!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3282 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
T-DOT wrote: I bought the Strawberry Cream on a whim based on your post. It better be good!
Let us know if you like it. Maybe its just me.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Nov 11, 2003
512 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
What is better to be using, Impact Whey Protein or Impact Whey Isolate ?

Thanks !
Jun 7, 2018
144 posts
167 upvotes
osuman wrote: Let us know if you like it. Maybe its just me.
I also got 11lbs of it, lol.
dsorgiovanni wrote: What is better to be using, Impact Whey Protein or Impact Whey Isolate ?

Thanks !
Whey Protein = less protein per scoop (3-4grams) and more has lactose and fat

Whey Isolate = more pure protein, better if you have stomach issues from lactose/dairy.

I normally have stomach issues with milk but so far had no issues with whey protein (I do mix it with water instead of milk).
Sep 26, 2017
125 posts
413 upvotes
Milton, ON
is there anyone in Milton, ON who wants to split an order to save on shipping? Please PM me
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1474 posts
368 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn it I literally just bought protein from canada protein.
dsorgiovanni wrote: What is better to be using, Impact Whey Protein or Impact Whey Isolate ?

Thanks !

Depends if you have lactose issues or not, I do, so I have to take isolate. The regular whey blend or concentrate makes you more fuller, it's more chunky feeling, isolate goes down like nothing pretty much. I recommend the blend or concentrate if you have no lactose problems, much cheaper. And in the long run it doesn't matter which whey protein you take, when talking about just protein for muscle.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
a heads up the impact whey has a lot of cholesteral compared to the isolate. 1 scoop of impact is 20% of your daily limit. where as isolate is only 5%. I've been taking 2-3 scoops 2x a day. I had recent blood work and my cholesterol was quite high. doc asked what are you eating? I said the shake mix and he said definitely quit taking it. I'll try the 5% isolate.
Jun 23, 2010
165 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary
pete_rfd wrote: 2nd person to order 44lbs, wtf are you guys buying? lol And how long does it last you? :)

Wish they had larger sizes of vegan blend, cause $35 for 2lbs, ain't so cheap without these coupons.

Just got 11lbs from CandianProtein, wish I read how you guys had no issues with delivery first. Always seeing sales with these guys though, will get next time :)
They have 5.5lb usually, they just run out of stock, I missed my chance on getting it and had to settle on a 2.2 since I need protein and other supplements, but oh well, I'll try it

I used to get brown rice and pea rice unflavored, I'm surprisingly not looking forward to the flavor now lol, gotten soo used to that earthy taste
Sep 6, 2010
789 posts
99 upvotes
Waterloo
karnige wrote: a heads up the impact whey has a lot of cholesteral compared to the isolate. 1 scoop of impact is 20% of your daily limit. where as isolate is only 5%. I've been taking 2-3 scoops 2x a day. I had recent blood work and my cholesterol was quite high. doc asked what are you eating? I said the shake mix and he said definitely quit taking it. I'll try the 5% isolate.
You might want to take a look at other foods you're having that may be high in saturated and trans fat. It seems many studies are not linking increased dietary cholesterol intake to increased blood cholesterol levels.
Sep 7, 2018
41 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
It's a website that gives cashback when you access various stores through there website. Depending on the store and day, the cashback varies. Great site for a little savings on your purchases though!
Aug 6, 2009
905 posts
333 upvotes
I ordered 22 lbs of Impact Whey and 2.2 lbs of Creatine Monohydrate yesterday. I got tracking info today and they're sending it through Purolator coming from Kentucky, USA. Then I saw the shipment details, it shows the weight as 19 lbs. I hope it's just an error on the shipper's end, if not, what's up with that.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Not sure, mine typically says 19 lbs when ordering 2 11lb bags as well. I weighed them and sure enough they were 11 lbs.. maybe they mark it a few lbs under to save on shipping and hope purolator doesnt notice
olwe wrote: I ordered 22 lbs of Impact Whey and 2.2 lbs of Creatine Monohydrate yesterday. I got tracking info today and they're sending it through Purolator coming from Kentucky, USA. Then I saw the shipment details, it shows the weight as 19 lbs. I hope it's just an error on the shipper's end, if not, what's up with that.
Jan 21, 2017
988 posts
339 upvotes
1) is it necessary to go with plant protein?

2) aside from macha, any other good flavors?

3) noob here, what size should I order? LOL.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
DPR2017 wrote: 1) is it necessary to go with plant protein?

2) aside from macha, any other good flavors?

3) noob here, what size should I order? LOL.
1. No. Animal protein should have a more complete amino acid profile than plant based. Check here for a comparison. Plant based products are probably more healthy though.

2. Choco smooth is a favourite of many. That's all I tried for this brand. For the other brands, I've tried various flavours but eventually settled on chocolate. I didn't want to order 11lb of this stuff in a different flavour and be stuck with it if I don't like it.

3. Depends on how much you need for your training. If you're getting enough protein from other sources, then you don't much from whey. I drink 3 times of 30g daily. I lift twice weekly. I've been doing this for 20 yrs. If there are side effects to this regimen, I'd know by now.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Still waiting for it to go through. Been like 2 days. Yikes.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Jan 31, 2017
33 posts
29 upvotes
@DPR2017 I ordered choco smooth 4 years ago and it tasted very artificial / too much like stevia. Not sure if it has changed.
I usually order 11lb Unflavored. It's good. You can add different flavors yourself.
Jan 21, 2017
988 posts
339 upvotes
kenzo1 wrote: @DPR2017 I ordered choco smooth 4 years ago and it tasted very artificial / too much like stevia. Not sure if it has changed.
I usually order 11lb Unflavored. It's good. You can add different flavors yourself.
True. I think that's something I'll order too.

Man. Gotta fill up $90 lol.

Is it before the 45%off 90 bucks or post discount 90 bucks that you have to meet for free shipping?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)