Tags:
None
Sep 19, 2008
594 posts
211 upvotes
Calgary
BROCKHAMPTON wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 4:14 pm
That's interesting because if you ask the customer service chat about it for the impact whey they will tell you the specific BCAA content per serving, but for the Isolate they will tell you that they don't have any data on it.
Whey protein contains all the 22 amino acid including the 9 essential amino acids. See attached.

You actually dont want to buy BCAA by itself, since these amino acids may not be synthetized from plant or milk protein.

"The starting material for this process derives from animal by products high in keratin. Keratin is a fibrous protein extremely high in amino acid concentrations. The highest amounts of keratin are primarily found in the hair, stratum corneum (outermost layer of skin), horns, nails, claws and hooves of mammals. These animal products are broken down using various chemical and extraction processes to create many different types of amino acids."

how-are-bcaas-manufactured/
Images
  • SmartSelect_20181127-191513_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
Nov 27, 2018
1 posts
Tried ordering the Whey Impact Isolate with whey56 both yesterday and today, code not working. What am I missing? Cheers.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4698 posts
483 upvotes
Toronto
cbr600 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 9:07 pm
Myprotein Impact Isolate. Use code whey56
Yep got it. Saw that this was only applicable to a few flavours. Got my 22lbs of Vanilla isolate coming my way.