Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Myprotein

MyProtein 45% off everything

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 12:32 am
Dec 25, 2019
102 posts
20 upvotes
Steeles, ON

[Myprotein] MyProtein 45% off everything

Deal Link:
Savings:
45% off
Retailer:
Myprotein
More offers from Myprotein
Use coupon code NEW45 for 45% off all items.

Free shipping after $70
Last edited by yojowo on Feb 25th, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1705 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
45% off inflated prices. 11lb isolates comes to $102 !!!!!!!!! last year it was going for around $60 after their discounts...
Nov 22, 2014
122 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the whey isolate 11lb for ~$75 last year and its coming to ~$105 now. Myprotein being shady again.
Nov 24, 2019
254 posts
648 upvotes
MyProtein always has deals going and this one doesn't seem particularly special as others mentioned. Got myself the 11lb impact whey in August for $87 incl tax and got a ton of free stuff I usually order to go with it.

Having said that, its a good brand and their prices are often massively better than most. Too bad they don't carry the same flavors here in NA as they did in Europe, I miss my banana milkshake!
Feb 22, 2020
124 posts
245 upvotes
Calgary
I paid $125 all inclusive (tax and shipping) for 25lbs of whey isolate last year from revolution nutrition. This is a terrible "deal". See pic below and always be careful not to fall to these slimy discount tactics

Feb 21, 2010
30 posts
16 upvotes
I must agree that this is not a good deal. I checked my order history, and I paid between 49$ and 65$ for every 11lbs of impact whey I bought. It's now giving me 87$. I must say though that if you absolutely need it, it probably beats the value of most protein out there.

I got the exact same deal as cedarleaf from Revolution Nutrition, but it's the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. Maybe they just botched that flavor (it was banana-chocolate), but it tasted like salty vomit for some reason. So watch out for that! In comparison, I tasted about 8 flavors of myProtein, and they were all tremendously delicious.
Nov 17, 2006
459 posts
736 upvotes
Well if anyone is ordering from them, check out the salted caramel whey - I got a couple different 2.2 lb bags a few months ago and the salted caramel one is probably the best tasting protein powder I've ever used.
Oct 30, 2005
560 posts
157 upvotes
Montreal
Ordered last time this was on RFD. I'm a big fan of the Clear Whey, would probably order it again. The Coffee Boost though, I am not a fan of.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2016
1181 posts
1847 upvotes
I used to buy 11 lbs for $50-60. Not buying the same shit for double.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1338 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
Finally got my order from Dec 29th, but one of the bags has a hole in it that spread power all over the inside of the box.

Anyone have this problem with them? Seems like the bags are pretty thin if they can rip that easily. I've asked for a replacement bag, if they don't provide one - that will be the last order I ever place with them.
no sig
Dec 7, 2015
11 posts
Barrie, ON
I had the same issue with the Creatine or BCAA bag being slightly torn at the tear line. Wasn’t a big deal in my case.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
skip this frozen deal!
even with the rebate the price is still too high . not even close to past deals.
this company should work on their marketing , everyone knows last year and the year before price. paid 57$ for the 11lb isolate salted caramel

My question to my protein: Who do you think you are ?
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
ben35 wrote: Finally got my order from Dec 29th, but one of the bags has a hole in it that spread power all over the inside of the box.

Anyone have this problem with them? Seems like the bags are pretty thin if they can rip that easily. I've asked for a replacement bag, if they don't provide one - that will be the last order I ever place with them.
take picture and contact support . had the same issue in the past with bcaa and got replacement.
good luck
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1338 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
Bessem wrote: take picture and contact support . had the same issue in the past with bcaa and got replacement.
good luck
I sent them this pic:

no sig
Feb 6, 2015
72 posts
56 upvotes
Sauga
The price should also be dependant on the dairy farmers and their cows. Quality (as in less fillers and flow agents or in this case lack of filtration) normally determines price. Whey prices should be as different as Ice cream prices; Kiawartha's and Mapleton's compared to Nestle or Chapmans. Best bet is to get to your local health shop because there are good blowout deals to be had on expiring protein on the shelves which usually last longer than the expiration.
Feb 6, 2015
72 posts
56 upvotes
Sauga
ben35 wrote: I sent them this pic:

Obviously these bags lower the cost of the product, which makes you think you're getting a better deal but what lowers it further is the inability of most manufacturers to show the amino acid profile breakdown, in milligrams - some of those corners are sharp eh?! I like to get the protein in properly sealed plastic containers, usually two seals, but always one proper one.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
cedarleaf wrote: I paid $125 all inclusive (tax and shipping) for 25lbs of whey isolate last year from revolution nutrition. This is a terrible "deal". See pic below and always be careful not to fall to these slimy discount tactics
I don't know about you but Revolution's bulk whey is the absolute worst tasting protein I've ever had. I bought 25lbs too and I'm absolutely struggling with it. Never again. I'd sooner pay more for any other brand.
May 7, 2010
811 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the 5lb Rev Nutrition Chocolate Mint and its so sickly sweet that I can't stand it. I've been cutting it with plain Chocolate protein to make it palatable. Will take me all year to get rid of it.

Oh, and the current MyProtein code is MYDEAL for 50% off. (Shipping sucked at $15 though.)
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2638 posts
1167 upvotes
cedarleaf wrote: I paid $125 all inclusive (tax and shipping) for 25lbs of whey isolate last year from revolution nutrition. This is a terrible "deal". See pic below and always be careful not to fall to these slimy discount tactics

The fact that it has sugars and fats should tell you that this is a low quality protein. Good isolates don't have any of that and is just pure protein with flavoring. the fact that there's also added digestive enzymes confirms this is low quality and protein manufacturers only add that when its low quality as it would otherwise give you the runs.
Nov 13, 2019
34 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa
Update for anyone here who has ordered: they split my order into two smaller orders (one with Canada Post and another with UPS), and the UPS order was delivered to an unknown address in another city, while the Canada Post one was delivered without issue.

MyProtein blames the mistake on my order entry, and asked me to go to the unknown delivery address and speak with the occupants to retrieve the package (which is totally inappropriate given today’s circumstances). Otherwise, they have outright refused to refund me or send me a replacement order.

Their customer service is bonkers, and I’m waiting on an escalation rep or supervisor to get back to me in 5 days. Just be forewarned if you need to ever reach out to them about an order issue.