Expired Hot Deals

[MyProtein] MyProtein 45% Off Everything Plus Shipping Plus Free Gifts

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2019 12:30 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 17, 2014
112 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

MyProtein 45% Off Everything Plus Shipping Plus Free Gifts

Deal Link:
Savings:
45%
Retailer:
MyProtein
MyProtein currently has 45% off everything plus free gifts and free shipping. Each bag of Whey Protein comes up to $69 and Isolate comes up to $90. There have been much better deals in the past plus, you can't stack codes as I've tried. On the american site though, each bag of whey protein is about $52 USD ($67CAD), so if you know someone in the states or have PO BOX to delivery to, ordering from the american site ends up being much better.

Enjoy!!

Yesterday was 40% off. Today it’s 45% off. Good deal.
Last edited by canibuss on Jul 16th, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 replies
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2016
186 posts
156 upvotes
They have a Canadian website and it’s priced at 76.99 for 11lbs of impact whey.. but I miss the good old days where I’d snag 11lbs at 58$ cad
Newbie
Jun 7, 2016
77 posts
76 upvotes
I think I'll just wait a month or so for the next promotion. MyProtein would fairly regularly have a 11 lb whey bag for <$60
Member
Dec 9, 2013
420 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
I'm also waiting for the isolate to drop below the $90s.... These sales turn into their regular prices until they actually have a sale.
Newbie
Jun 30, 2019
81 posts
267 upvotes
Where do you see there is free shipping? You need a minimum...
Newbie
Dec 22, 2016
35 posts
16 upvotes
Has the price of their protein gone up? I used to always get 2x11 lbs of regular whey for ~$130 when 40% off, now it's showing ~$150...
Sr. Member
Oct 17, 2012
660 posts
493 upvotes
Vancouver
ish927 wrote: Has the price of their protein gone up? I used to always get 2x11 lbs of regular whey for ~$130 when 40% off, now it's showing ~$150...
Yeah, the best deals a few years ago were around $55-60 for 11lb bags. Haven't seen it that low for a while
Jr. Member
Jul 28, 2017
167 posts
358 upvotes
At what point does myprotein sales become regular prices? I get an email every single day about some sort of promo or sale. Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 17, 2014
112 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I remember last year you could could 22lbs of whey protein or isolate just over $100. Now, they are milking the prices. It's gotten crazy!! You could also stack codes before too. Not anymore. They wont even give 30% off your first order if they have a promo running. Not as good anymore.
Newbie
Aug 21, 2006
9 posts
5 upvotes
canibuss wrote: I remember last year you could could 22lbs of whey protein or isolate just over $100. Now, they are milking the prices. It's gotten crazy!! You could also stack codes before too. Not anymore. They wont even give 30% off your first order if they have a promo running. Not as good anymore.
I've been following these threads as they come up and quite often it's said to not be a deal, their prices are bad etc. So where can I get an 11lb bag of decent whey for less than 76 dollars in Canada? I'd love some alternatives!
Jr. Member
Aug 7, 2015
154 posts
61 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ebates has 10% cashback for 48 hours.
Member
Nov 23, 2014
401 posts
157 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Jon_b wrote: I've been following these threads as they come up and quite often it's said to not be a deal, their prices are bad etc. So where can I get an 11lb bag of decent whey for less than 76 dollars in Canada? I'd love some alternatives!
Especially considering this brand is ranked high for purity.
Member
Nov 23, 2014
401 posts
157 upvotes
Surrey, BC
strixter wrote: Ebates has 10% cashback for 48 hours.
This makes it a decent deal for me.

$92 before tax for 11lb of whey + 2.2lb of creatine with free BCAA gift and free shipping
- 10% cashback
= $83

e/ and no tax apparently? nice lol
Last edited by kanucks25 on Jul 20th, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top