Myprotein

MyProtein 50% on everything, 2 gifts(samples) on ~$175 + Black Friday box

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 5:26 pm
19 replies
Dec 7, 2008
200 posts
84 upvotes
hmmm... only 50% off? I can usually get a 11lbs of impact whey for around $50-60 in previous years. pretty disappointed. Also GCR is 5%
Oct 7, 2020
178 posts
285 upvotes
lillik wrote: hmmm... only 50% off? I can usually get a 11lbs of impact whey for around $50-60 in previous years. pretty disappointed. Also GCR is 5%
Yeah I remember that too. They had flat 50% applied to prices and you can stack a code on top which brings the price down to ~$60. They changed the strategy to put code to get 50% and no stacking and raised prices.

Honestly, I’m disappointed Confused Face too
Jun 18, 2015
268 posts
278 upvotes
I know the protein deals aren't what they were a few years ago and the Canadian dollar being lower is part of it, but I got 11lbs of ISO at $78 back in April.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2623 posts
3724 upvotes
GTA
noelwc wrote: I know the protein deals aren't what they were a few years ago and the Canadian dollar being lower is part of it, but I got 11lbs of ISO at $78 back in April.
Yup. April 2020 prices were $56.99 for 11lbs protein (vanilla stevia) and $78.59 for 11lbs isolate (unflavored).
Sep 11, 2017
11 posts
27 upvotes
Now you can get 55% off with code: BLACKVIP

Also 15% Cash back through Rakuten

Seems like a pretty good deal to me, but may get better once black Friday hits!
Nov 20, 2014
521 posts
170 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
inel00 wrote: Now you can get 55% off with code: BLACKVIP

Where did you see 15%? I only see 4%
Sep 11, 2017
11 posts
27 upvotes
Shows on the Rakuten website and when I activated it on myprotien. It says was 4%, now 15%. Maybe try restarting your browser or using an incognito tab?
Nov 20, 2014
521 posts
170 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
inel00 wrote: Shows on the Rakuten website and when I activated it on myprotien. It says was 4%, now 15%. Maybe try restarting your browser or using an incognito tab?
Got it. I think you’re on .com

But good to know thanks
Dec 18, 2016
39 posts
13 upvotes
FYI they are sold out of the Black Friday box that you get after spending $175.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
likwid wrote: FYI they are sold out of the Black Friday box that you get after spending $175.
Aww I was gonna order just to see whats in the box. The mystery box gets me everytime!
Oct 7, 2020
178 posts
285 upvotes
inel00 wrote: Now you can get 55% off with code: BLACKVIP

For me this was only 50%
May 6, 2018
209 posts
215 upvotes
I haven’t shopped at MyProtein last year and have gotten CanadianProtein’s Black Friday deal instead. but this year CanadianProtein isn’t doing anything exciting.

Bottom line is if you’re looking for whey supply for a whole year, currently I don’t find any other retailers doing a better than MyProtein’s promotion this Black Friday.
Jan 13, 2019
14 posts
7 upvotes
Hey anyone have a recommendation on a Chocolate flavor type for Impact Whey Protein? From - Chocolate Brownie, Bunny, Smooth, Stevia (No Mint I don't like mint) and a separate recommendation from all the flavors?
May 27, 2008
528 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered a bit ago and BLACKVIP only got me 50% as well.

That said - Once you hit the top tier of $$ spent, there's quite a bit of free stuff thrown in. You get options at each of the 3 tiers but I chose:

NUTS Bar - 6 x 50g - Vanilla Almond
Impact Whey Protein - 2.2lb - Birthday Cake
Clear Whey Isolate (Sample) - 0.88Oz - Lemonade
Essential BCAA 2:1:1 Powder - 0.5lb - Blue Raspberry

The 11lb iso wasn't the cheapest I've bought from them but also not the most expensive. The CLA was very cheap compared to the last time I bought it. But with all the free stuff (plus I credit I had on file) this was definitely the best deal overall I've got from them.
Plus Rakuten is 8%!
Apr 20, 2013
77 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
Wookiex wrote: Hey anyone have a recommendation on a Chocolate flavor type for Impact Whey Protein? From - Chocolate Brownie, Bunny, Smooth, Stevia (No Mint I don't like mint) and a separate recommendation from all the flavors?
Chocolate smooth is probably their best flavour. It mixes really well and doesn't leave clumps, and has a really great classic chocolate flavour.

Other flavour recommendations based on what I've tried and liked: cookies and cream, mocha, salted caramel, snickerdoodle, strawbery & cream
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1151 posts
1173 upvotes
Norilsk
The 3 bags of 2.2lbs of isolate is the best deal for black Friday. It is $16.62 each for a 2.2lbs bag. ($11 in USA)

If you double the order the code re-applys. And if you triple, and of you quadruple you get all the free things from all three tiers.

This code only works for 2.2lbs of impact wheysisolate. Not the impact whey.

If you double the order it is 13.2lbs of isolate for $100

As opposed to Code black for 50% which will give you an 11lbs bag for $92.5

Basically you get an extra pound and a half of protein. Plus you can do more flavours in 2.2lbs bags

Code ISO33 and don't forget rakuten for an additional 8%

Thread on this deal here
But worth bringing to attention in this thread
Also the additional black Friday box was sold out as of last night (unless they added more)
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Mar 23, 2008
483 posts
40 upvotes
fiscal-rick wrote: The 3 bags of 2.2lbs of isolate is the best deal for black Friday. It is $16.62 each for a 2.2lbs bag. ($11 in USA)

If you double the order the code re-applys. And if you triple, and of you quadruple you get all the free things from all three tiers.

This code only works for 2.2lbs of impact wheysisolate. Not the impact whey.

If you double the order it is 13.2lbs of isolate for $100

As opposed to Code black for 50% which will give you an 11lbs bag for $92.5

Basically you get an extra pound and a half of protein. Plus you can do more flavours in 2.2lbs bags

Code ISO33 and don't forget rakuten for an additional 8%

Thread on this deal here
But worth bringing to attention in this thread
Also the additional black Friday box was sold out as of last night (unless they added more)
Thanks for this. Just what I was looking for.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)