Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Myprotein

Myprotein Clearance + Promo Discount Stack (Some apparel, supplements, freeship @ $40)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2021 4:49 pm
Dec 3, 2013
382 posts
473 upvotes

[Myprotein] Myprotein Clearance + Promo Discount Stack (Some apparel, supplements, freeship @ $40)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Myprotein
More offers from Myprotein
- free shipping @ $40, express shipping @ $120
- free sample @ $90 (~$1.50 value), 2nd free sample @ $140 (~$5 value)

FYI this is NOT a good deal for standard whey protein/whey isolate. Anyone new to their site should know the normal prices are always HEAVILY inflated. If you aren't getting ~$6/lb for whey iso or $5-6/lb for whey, there will probably be a deal in the next couple months where you can.

How to find a deal: I suggest going into any broad category like Men's Apparel and sorting by "Percentage Discount". Entering the code SALE45 at checkout will take an additional 45% off the sale price. EDIT: SALE50 may also work for 50%

APPAREL: Some not bad looking sweat pants, shorts and shirts for around $5-15 can be had. If you're an XS there's a tank top for $1.50 right now. There's a lot of women's apparel on sale too.

https://ca.myprotein.com/clothing/mens/ ... geDiscount

SUPPLEMENTS: Some good deals to be found on specific supps. Same routine as above, but here are some notables.

<removed>

1.1lb citrulline malate ($12.10): https://ca.myprotein.com/sports-nutriti ... 52402.html
Last edited by capricious63 on Feb 15th, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
18 replies
Oct 30, 2005
560 posts
157 upvotes
Montreal
Don't forget Rakuten for 8% Cashback.
Jul 4, 2017
242 posts
444 upvotes
We shouldn't allow MyProtein deals here. They have a "deal" every other day and the prices are always the same.

They also became quite expensive compared to 1-2 years ago. I remember buying 2x 11lbs whey isolate bags for ~130$. The price for 1x is ~100$ now.

/edit
FYI this is NOT a good deal for standard whey protein/whey isolate.
OP got that one right
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
I've not ordered from MyProtein for months; prices seem to be more than Costco even when on sale. Revolution Nutrition is my go-to place now.
signature closed for renovation
Dec 3, 2013
382 posts
473 upvotes
IsraSoldier wrote: We shouldn't allow MyProtein deals here. They have a "deal" every other day and the prices are always the same.

They also became quite expensive compared to 1-2 years ago. I remember buying 2x 11lbs whey isolate bags for ~130$. The price for 1x is ~100$ now.

/edit

OP got that one right
Agreed, most of their sales are garbage, but this is the lowest I've ever seen clear whey or citrulline malate (overlooked supp IMO). I also saw 100x200mg caffeine pills for <$4. BCAAs are an okay deal (though I don't think they're generally worth taking if you're already on protein powder). There's a box set of PWO, BCAA, EAA and some sort of coffee stuff with a metal shaker for ~$23, which could be decent if someone is interested in trying a few different things out.

Definitely the whey is not worth it right now, not even close. I've been watching revolution nutrition, canadian protein and myprotein and haven't seen a good deal on it recently. LMK if you do.
Dec 3, 2013
382 posts
473 upvotes
WelcometoMyHouse wrote: Seems like SALE45 doesn't work for the clear whey starter pack
Damn, maybe they caught on?
whey.png
My order total was over $140 for reference, not sure why that'd make a difference though.
Oct 30, 2005
560 posts
157 upvotes
Montreal
capricious63 wrote: Damn, maybe they caught on?

whey.png

My order total was over $140 for reference, not sure why that'd make a difference though.
I ordered some last night, looks like they fixed it for the clear whey starter packs.
Apr 26, 2015
190 posts
291 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Prices have gone up to much and I've ordered from revolution nutrition or canadian protein for the past several months.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Some good deals, thanks op
Images
  • Screenshot_20210215-203425_Chrome.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1042 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
Bought $40 worth of their vegan protein bars. I hope they are decent.

It's actually cheaper to order the individual sample bars than the 12-pack. $1.09 a bar vs $19.24 for the 12-pack
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1151 posts
1173 upvotes
Norilsk
Personally think they have changed the product .

Expect stomach churns and Hershey squirts from newer batches
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
fiscal-rick wrote: Personally think they have changed the product .

try the clear iso. it’s a lot more soothing on your stomach as it’s just wate. might be a dairy issue in your case
Jun 3, 2007
982 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto
Mansech wrote: Bought $40 worth of their vegan protein bars. I hope they are decent.

It's actually cheaper to order the individual sample bars than the 12-pack. $1.09 a bar vs $19.24 for the 12-pack

Thanks for the tip, I almost bought 2 boxes at $39 for 24 bars, but did the same as you and got 40 for $40.
Apr 26, 2019
580 posts
748 upvotes
Rakuten cashback was 14% yesterday - made some of these deals more worthwhile.
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
fiscal-rick wrote: Personally think they have changed the product .

I am someone who has a "somewhat" sensitive digestive system and have not had this experience at all. I bought the Isolate Chocolate Smooth and have been drinking 3-4 scoops a day the past few weeks while on a cut and haven't even had a "protein fart" (TMI?) or any discomfort. This is coming from someone who hasn't had protein powder in 10 years but due to the Protein to Calorie ratio decided to utilize it for my cut. I paid more for the Isolate because I have heard the normal whey can cause bathroom issues, so maybe give that a whirl!
Feb 8, 2010
146 posts
112 upvotes
ordered the usual salted caramel isolate. best tasting isolate IMO. forgot to get citrulline malate.

did anyone get the "2 free gifts". I assume its just samples but it didnt show in my order.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1151 posts
1173 upvotes
Norilsk
Further to my opinion that the quality of the Hut groups (makeup and clothing company) "myprotein" has gone down hill and doesn't treat your stomache well.

full disclosure. I buy milk by the 4l bag, eat cheese from the block and chug chocolate milk. It ain't lactose intolerance. Appreciate the concern.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)