Is MyTruckPoint Canadian website?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2017 4:38 pm
[OP]
Banned
Mar 1, 2017
5 posts

Is MyTruckPoint Canadian website?

Hello, guys, I am new to this forums and was looking to get some answers. I am looking buy floor liners and tonneau cover for my 2016 Ford F-150, I came across this website https://www.mytruckpoint.com they send me coupon code iSHARE20 but I am not sure if its legit website. they claim to be from Canada and ship from Ontario but their domain is .com not .ca. I am confused, has anyone shop with them and are they Legit? Also, do you guys know if there is any Canadian website offering deals on floor liner and tonneau cover?
Thread Summary
MyTruckPoint Canadian Site?
5 replies
Banned
Jan 22, 2017
2 posts
Yes, it is a Canadian website. They're new so its hard to tell if its legit or not. I purchased a tonneau cover from them. I did receive the item and the quality is good too. Prices are good and they run deals sometimes so keep an eye for it. They offer free shipping as well. I received my cover within 3 days. I think they are probably running a deal on tonneau cover not sure about floor liners but I guess you can ask them, their customer support is helpful.
[OP]
Banned
Mar 1, 2017
5 posts
Hi, Ashley thank you, I just received my Tonneau Cover and floor mat from mytruckpoint as promised. Robert was very helpful. However, I had an issue with their chat it kept disconnecting.
Dec 16, 2014
856 posts
436 upvotes
Easter Island
nice shill threads & posts
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4624 upvotes
Montreal
karakoram wrote: nice shill threads & posts
koffey wrote: lol

REPORTED FOR SHILLING

Busted. Upvoted for the solid detective work gents. Mod potential right here.