• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 6:05 am
42 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2609 posts
2831 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks OP, but as a non-vegan I don’t see the point in this product. I regularly eat fake meat as a way to slowly reduce my contribution to the unsustainable practice of factory meat production, but eating chicken eggs that are raised in an ethical way is pretty sustainable without me needing to substitute them with a bunch of chemicals.
Mar 5, 2013
428 posts
514 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks, OP. Takes 5sec to register and complete the process. No shipping charge.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6413 upvotes
Thanks OP, in for one.

I feel like I need to run this company name by some folks from the Carribean.
Oct 27, 2016
474 posts
1558 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Thanks OP, but as a non-vegan I don’t see the point in this product. I regularly eat fake meat as a way to slowly reduce my contribution to the unsustainable practice of factory meat production, but eating chicken eggs that are raised in an ethical way is pretty sustainable without me needing to substitute them with a bunch of chemicals.
Wait till you find out that everything is a chemical 🤯
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7391 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
kimwoobingsu wrote: Thanks OP, in for one.

I feel like I need to run this company name by some folks from the Carribean.
It's Arabic.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2119 posts
2658 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
SkiLLz wrote: Thanks OP, but as a non-vegan I don’t see the point in this product. I regularly eat fake meat as a way to slowly reduce my contribution to the unsustainable practice of factory meat production, but eating chicken eggs that are raised in an ethical way is pretty sustainable without me needing to substitute them with a bunch of chemicals.
While the ethical, health, environmental concerns behind meat are obvious, i think they still apply to eggs, just on a lesser degree.
Free range eggs are much much more ethical than the regular cheap kind, but this is even better cuz truth be told, eggs are exactly ethical, nor is milk.

And i'm allergic to eggs, so these will end up being a good additional to my diet, since i can't eat eggs except in small quantities (muffins, cake, donuts, etc).
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Nov 10, 2011
196 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
spiralspirit wrote: cant find the ingredients on their website
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Lupin Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Pea Protein Isolate, Vinegar, Gellan Gum, Rosemary Extract, Pea Syrup (Isomalto-Oligosaccharide), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Vitamin & Mineral Blend, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Transglutaminase TI, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Onion, Beta Carotene.

Contains: Lupin

*Lupins are legumes. People with severe allergies to legumes like peanuts should be cautious when introducing Lupin Protein into their diets because of the possibility of a Lupin allergy.

Vitamin & Mineral Blend: Monopotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium phosphate, Maltodextrin {IP), Zinc Gluconate, Iron (II) fumarate, Vitamin A, Niacin, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3517 posts
1015 upvotes
Thanks OP, as a RFDer I don't care about the point in this product. Free is free.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1459 posts
3415 upvotes
You don't see the point in a non-animal based egg alternative for Vegans?

You really can't wrack your brain for ten seconds and figure out a point for NON-ANIMAL BASED EGG ALTERNATIVES FOR VEGANS? lol.

What is wrong with the water in Mississauga? lol
Last edited by MikoWilson on Aug 24th, 2021 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11272 posts
4642 upvotes
There is nothing ethical at chicken farms.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1459 posts
3415 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: There is nothing ethical at chicken farms.
What do you mean? What's unethical about grinding up tens of thousands of male chickens? lol
Feb 5, 2018
18 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks OP. My son is allergic to eggs and I'm curious if this is any good!
Jan 14, 2014
109 posts
81 upvotes
I'm the opposite of a vegan, but free is free and I feel like I would not be doing my RFD duty if I didn't get this.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19662 posts
6605 upvotes
Toronto
This is what I get when I try to get the free sample:

NABATI PLANT EGGZ™!
FREE SAMPLES GIVEAWAY IS NOW
CLOSED

"Thank you to everyone that requested a free sample of our Nabati Plant Eggz™"

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!