Oct 18, 2016
15 posts
67 upvotes

Arizer Solo 2 for $140

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Namaste Vapes
Namaste vapes currently has the Solo 2 on sale for $199. Stack that with the 30% off discount code: CYBER and the total comes to $140. Lowest price I have seen for this vape, probably other good deals to be had.
I've ordered from Namaste before and had no issues.

Edit: Code expires December 2
Last edited by mgetz24 on Nov 30th, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
102 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1326 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else seen any other good deals on Vapes?
Dec 24, 2015
31 posts
5 upvotes
I picked up the Fury Edge yesterday on The Herb Cafe for $169.99 CAD plus the dosing capsules (4 pack) for $18, which came out to $197.39 all in. Free shipping within Canada. Got the shipping notification today, can't wait to try it out.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2010
4872 posts
1072 upvotes
Toronto
This is an amazing deal on an amazing vape. One of my best purchases
Phones for sale
Signing up for Koodo / Public Mobile ? 😉
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2007
1321 posts
73 upvotes
Keswick
One of the best vapes. Great price
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1336 posts
2571 upvotes
Amazing price, the mighty is also $279 which I believe is an all time low.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2005
2265 posts
22 upvotes
Had a Zeus smite+ but it doesn't stopped heating up after roughly 2 years. Anyone know if it's repairable or I'm better off buying a new one?

How is this compared to the Utilian 721? I have the Arizer Extreme Q and it's a solid device so I trust the Arizer brand.
Apr 12, 2016
46 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
JiNuWiNe wrote:
Nov 29th, 2019 9:29 pm
Had a Zeus smite+ but it doesn't stopped heating up after roughly 2 years. Anyone know if it's repairable or I'm better off buying a new one?

How is this compared to the Utilian 721? I have the Arizer Extreme Q and it's a solid device so I trust the Arizer brand.
I have tried both and owned the Solo II. The Solo is better in multiple aspects: Flavour, draw resistance, convenience, accessories, not to mention the regular stuff (like battery, size, etc).

Solo II hands down. I also have an EQ so it's easy to compare with the EQ. the EQ is quite a good device (literally using it right now). if you're looking for a great portable experience as close to the EQ as possible, the Solo II will be what you are looking for. Highly recommend buying the 14mm adapter and using some water filtration for when you don't need the portability.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2005
2265 posts
22 upvotes
savendes wrote:
Nov 29th, 2019 9:47 pm
I have tried both and owned the Solo II. The Solo is better in multiple aspects: Flavour, draw resistance, convenience, accessories, not to mention the regular stuff (like battery, size, etc).

Solo II hands down. I also have an EQ so it's easy to compare with the EQ. the EQ is quite a good device (literally using it right now). if you're looking for a great portable experience as close to the EQ as possible, the Solo II will be what you are looking for. Highly recommend buying the 14mm adapter and using some water filtration for when you don't need the portability.
Ya the solo 2 looks legit. Just ordered one Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Doesn't look like there's tax on it so it's just $140? Score.
Sep 16, 2008
56 posts
24 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
How does the Solo II line up against the Air II, which also comes to $140 -- Air II's are usually $300. I've used the latter, don't know anything about the Solo II.

Pulled the trigger on this, thanks OP!

--edit-- Wow, $140 all in, shipped seems like too good to be true. Excellent find, OP!
Nov 3, 2013
442 posts
575 upvotes
Regina, SK
I love my Solo II. Been using it for about a year and recently started using it through water and it's even better. Ended up picking up a Dynavap and an Extreme Q this week as well.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2010
4872 posts
1072 upvotes
Toronto
dethrock wrote:
Nov 30th, 2019 12:52 am
I love my Solo II. Been using it for about a year and recently started using it through water and it's even better. Ended up picking up a Dynavap and an Extreme Q this week as well.
Where'd you get the dynavap? How is it compared to the solo2

I mean for me the solo 2 is portable enough
Phones for sale
Signing up for Koodo / Public Mobile ? 😉
Nov 3, 2013
442 posts
575 upvotes
Regina, SK
Gotoff wrote:
Nov 30th, 2019 12:55 am
Where'd you get the dynavap? How is it compared to the solo2

I mean for me the solo 2 is portable enough
I ordered it from Mary Jane's. Went with them because you could add a second one for $28.50. I only ordered it yesterday so it won't be here until Tuesday so I haven't tried it yet. The reason I ordered it is because it can be used a bit more as a "one hitter" while the Solo II is more of a session vaporizer.