Hot Deals

[Namastevapes.ca] [Dry Herb Vaporizer] 50$ Off on the Mighty + free vaporizer + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2018 7:17 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
17 posts
17 upvotes

[Dry Herb Vaporizer] 50$ Off on the Mighty + free vaporizer + free shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50$
Retailer:
Namastevapes.ca
This is the cheapest I was able to find this vaporizer in Canada. The price is already low compared to other websites and you got 50$ off with the code Mighty50 and a free vaporizer (value 49$).
Images
  • upload.png
6 replies
Mar 21, 2013
150 posts
33 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I just stumbled upon that site, but reviews on trust pilot aren't great, and apparently they ship from the US?

Tempted to get a flowermate something or other because it's cheap but risky for sure.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
17 posts
17 upvotes
knoxyouout wrote:
Oct 17th, 2018 2:19 pm
I just stumbled upon that site, but reviews on trust pilot aren't great, and apparently they ship from the US?

Tempted to get a flowermate something or other because it's cheap but risky for sure.
It's a Canadian company they ship from Ontario, I'm in Montreal, I ordered it Sunday and I received it today with Canada Post.
Jan 18, 2007
250 posts
39 upvotes
Ordered a Mighty from Namaste last year on sale for $350 and it's going strong. They shipped from Florida but there was no duty or taxes.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
6982 posts
558 upvotes
Waterloo
U can also do a medical license with these guys via their app I did my medical license and was approved next day for my chronic pain. It’s a legit company and they have nurse and drs that work for them