Images
  • thumbnail_20181208_100028.jpg
Signature
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6231 posts
3106 upvotes
Toronto
NewsyL wrote: ^ marginal - is this a neighbor you have a beef with?

Would have been interesting to see the parking to the right behind the Mazda and the space in front of the car in front of the Mazda. If the Mazda driver saw the green vehicle was extremely tight to the car of front of it, he may have left extra room as a courtesy for the green vehicle to be able to back up and get out without hitting the Mazda.

I get more annoyed at guys who park and pin me in than those that leave space for maneuvering.

There is no point in highlighting the license plate number unless you put it in TEXT in the comments so that the search engines can find it and index it.

I'd do the same as the Mazda (unless there are lines drawn for spaces). Why deliberately make it tight for yourself and others when most people find it difficult enough to parallel park anyway? I don't want someone in the front or back hitting me because I made it harder for them to get out than it needed to be.
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
13781 posts
10925 upvotes
GTA, ON
trky wrote: Here is a good one.
Benefit of the doubt, but there is a small possibility they got there when all the lines were covered in snow. SMALL Possibility, JUST A SMALL ONE.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2014
1176 posts
521 upvotes
Kuznechik wrote: North Vancouver, BC, West 17th Street , 800 block

The Mazda parked between 2 cars. Clearly, there is a space for another car but the driver of this Mazda doesn’t care that he/she takes valuable parking space shares by everyone. I am putting his/her license plate here too. He/she is not afraid to park shamelessly then he/ she should be ready to be shamed publicly.
How do you know the Mazda didn't get there first? He/she may very well have been appropriately parked between two vehicles (or even just one), but a few smaller and larger cars coming and going might have made it look like they didn't show common courtesy.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2090 posts
221 upvotes
0.99 Apples at Sun Food Supermarket

Good deals on apple 99 cent per lbs
Images
  • 095D30C1-699A-4527-AE8D-778563D2BC79.jpeg
  • 2E05BCEA-1B8A-4BD1-B352-058A602E4C59.jpeg
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
13781 posts
10925 upvotes
GTA, ON
chinese zzz wrote: 0.99 Apples at Sun Food Supermarket

I'd give you a thumbs up, but since this is an Asian supermarket parking lot, this is a given. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jul 25, 2015
879 posts
716 upvotes
chinese zzz wrote: 0.99 Apples at Sun Food Supermarket

I dont see anything wrong with the white one. Not like you can fit a car next to the carts anyways. Hes just parking like that to avoid door dings.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10126 posts
10059 upvotes
Markham
thedoctorr wrote: IMG_9899.jpg
Wow... there is no way this dbag didn’t notice this after coming out of the car. He just chose to feel that this was perfectly fine.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
17036 posts
15656 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chimaican wrote: I'd give you a thumbs up, but since this is an Asian supermarket parking lot, this is a given. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Gave you a thumbs up for giving a thumbs up!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3702 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto, ON
He won the "Douchebag of the year" award! I would definitely call the tow truck on this D-bag before giving him the award (I mean a ticket).
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15115 posts
9575 upvotes
Toronto
lol, I thought that was a highlander first, that snazzyiphoneguy....
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6906 posts
5813 upvotes
Burlington
thedoctorr wrote:
IMG_9899.jpg
Anikiri wrote: Wow... there is no way this dbag didn’t notice this after coming out of the car. He just chose to feel that this was perfectly fine.
lamboman wrote: He won the "Douchebag of the year" award! I would definitely call the tow truck on this D-bag before giving him the award (I mean a ticket).
Swerny wrote: I'd probably slash that guys tires
I THINK, just think, not 100% sure, that the lot was recently repainted. And the line in the middle should be faded out , and the handicapped spot is exapnded to the 2 little spots this guy is on.

Otherwise, the handicapped spot would be too little.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10126 posts
10059 upvotes
Markham
mapleleafs92 wrote: At sherway gardens.
Boy, if that is bad to you... better never go to Vaughan Mills