• Oct 17th, 2021 7:49 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1029 posts
860 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone reverse parked next to a bad parker so close they have to get in from the other side? I've done it to a friend once as a prank when I was young.
Please respond
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
10710 posts
4831 upvotes
CardinalComb wrote: Has anyone reverse parked next to a bad parker so close they have to get in from the other side? I've done it to a friend once as a prank when I was young.
All the time.

The best part about this one, was the owner waited for me to call me a Jerk as his Wife / GF couldn't get in until I left.
Images
  • MVIMG_20190721_154025__01.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1029 posts
860 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gutty96 wrote: All the time.

The best part about this one, was the owner waited for me to call me a Jerk as his Wife / GF couldn't get in until I left.
Looks like a fail to me. It's passenger on passenger doors, they could easily get in the driver door and backout.
Please respond
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
10710 posts
4831 upvotes
CardinalComb wrote: Looks like a fail to me. It's passenger on passenger doors, they could easily get in the driver door and backout.
Lol, right?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
1829 posts
2697 upvotes
West
CardinalComb wrote: Has anyone reverse parked next to a bad parker so close they have to get in from the other side? I've done it to a friend once as a prank when I was young.
Always afraid of what someone so egocentric will do to my car when they arrive back.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1029 posts
860 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Phonophoresis wrote: Always afraid of what someone so egocentric will do to my car when they arrive back.
You gotta do it with a 10+ year old car that already has some dents.
Please respond
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
10710 posts
4831 upvotes
CardinalComb wrote: You gotta do it with a 10+ year old car that already has some dents.
You don't have to,but it makes it easier.
Nov 29, 2011
970 posts
344 upvotes
Milton
Gutty96 wrote: Must be tough getting those big old Civics between the lines of one spot.
That pickup on the left seems to have struggled as well.
Oct 25, 2020
363 posts
277 upvotes
Came back from shopping and I couldn't get into the trunk. Thumbs Up Sign
Can't park a hatchback in a spot, that worries me.

Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
10710 posts
4831 upvotes
evosero wrote: That pickup on the left seems to have struggled as well.
No, It is fine, they are perfectly centered actually. There is no line under the truck.

That is a bay door/receiving area. Not a parking spot.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5376 posts
1637 upvotes
Toronto
Gutty96 wrote:
All the time.

CardinalComb wrote:
Looks like a fail to me. It's passenger on passenger doors, they could easily get in the driver door and backout.

Lol shouldn't be the same people but not too long ago I had a similar incident, that's 1 up from yours...

I parked my mini-van, granted not too perfectly center myself, but I wasn't touching the lines or anything. My *driver* side was closer to the left toward a sedan's *passenger* side. Just so happened the sedan people walked back to the car right before me. The sedan did not have car parked on the driver side by then. The sedan owner guy literally got on the car, with his wife holding a baby standing back watching, backed out the car 2/3 the way... and then intentionally pull back into the same spot even CLOSER to my driver side, and started yelling don't scratch his car as I walked toward my door to get in. I was like yeah whatever and rolled my eyes too far back, casually got into my minivan, which has longer door than his sedan to boot.
Their baby seat was on their rear driver side too so there's like absolutely no reason they couldn't go in. The wife weren't super size or anything, def smaller build than me. Guy just likes drama.
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
13781 posts
10922 upvotes
GTA, ON
Kiraly wrote: This circle has no parking and no stopping signs all around the outside of it. But there’s no signage in the middle. Not sure if this guy is a d-bag or a genius.

6EF16DB3-5A4B-4598-BD13-D8FB82D516CC.jpeg
This looks like it belongs in a summer blockbuster... You know, the overhead shot where the car is parked in the main square for absolutely no reason, and then it explodes, and a bunch of people run away with their arms flailing?

Queue Tom Cruise.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
30403 posts
16560 upvotes
Toronto

Cdn military exercise ..... target is acquired and all systems go Winking Face
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18971 posts
2265 upvotes
Christmas Eve D-bags! Merry Christmas everyone!

Outside of the Cambie near Oakridge BC Liquor Store. Three strikes. Drove against the one-way, parked like a d-bag and in a handicap spot.

2020-12-24a.jpg

A full 7-Eleven parking lot at Joyce & Kingsway. Had to park in the middle to load up his 2 bottles of 2L Cokes.

2020-12-24b.jpg
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18971 posts
2265 upvotes
So the morning of New Year's Eve means it's a good time to end the year by parking poorly.

20201231.jpg

Today, this new driver still doesn't quite understand how a parking meter relates to curbside parking. There was a lot of empty space behind the Veloster since it was the last spot before a ramp.

20210102.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14377 posts
4970 upvotes
RFD
Just today at Shoppers Drug Mart in Vaughan some older lady (40-50s?) pulled up with no care in the world and parked like this. When she pulled up it wasn't too busy but then it started to get busy. SMH LOL
01 - Copy.jpg
02 - Copy.jpg
03 - Copy.jpg
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
13781 posts
10922 upvotes
GTA, ON
radeonboy wrote: Just today at Shoppers Drug Mart in Vaughan some older lady (40-50s?) pulled up with no care in the world and parked like this. When she pulled up it wasn't too busy but then it started to get busy. SMH LOL
01 - Copy.jpg02 - Copy.jpg03 - Copy.jpg
Vaughan, the new Brampton :D
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
14890 posts
9293 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote: Just today at Shoppers Drug Mart in Vaughan some older lady (40-50s?) pulled up with no care in the world and parked like this. When she pulled up it wasn't too busy but then it started to get busy. SMH LOL
01 - Copy.jpg02 - Copy.jpg03 - Copy.jpg
maybe she's social distancing?

lol
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1304 posts
542 upvotes
Yesterday at the IGA grocery store in Saint-Laurent, Quebec. This woman playing with her phone and a baby in a baby seat in the back. I was returning to my car parked in front of her and pointed to the handicap parking sign in front of her when she looked up and she just ignored me and went back to playing with her phone. She can't even park properly. Too bad no cops passing by. There never is one when these douchebags are parked in these spots.
Images
  • IMG_20210313_152941.jpg
  • IMG_20210313_153021.jpg
  • IMG_20210313_153031.jpg