809 upvotes
chimaican wrote: I would think it would be more fun to do this:

Chained/coin inserted carts would be perfect
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14827 posts
5707 upvotes
RFD
Found a limited edition Lincoln during evening dinner time grocery shopping...

Camera makes it seem brighter than it actually was, it was dark outside by this time
PXL_20211216_220024746.MP.jpg
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19024 posts
2337 upvotes
It's the holiday season so this giving driver decided to share his Model 3 with 2 parking spots!

20211222_180118.jpg
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
9786 posts
2852 upvotes
Vancouver
Haz wrote: It's the holiday season so this giving driver decided to share his Model 3 with 2 parking spots!

20211222_180118.jpg
Those lines are barley painted (where is the line under his car? Also reversed in. I’d say that’s pretty weak. Worth the photo but calling out plates.

Then again Tesla drivers do have a certain attitude about them. Could be a result of someone else parking incorrectly.
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19024 posts
2337 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: Those lines are barley painted (where is the line under his car? Also reversed in. I’d say that’s pretty weak. Worth the photo but calling out plates.

Then again Tesla drivers do have a certain attitude about them. Could be a result of someone else parking incorrectly.
Each parking spot has its own concrete parking curb. When parking, you can clearly see in your reverse camera that there is break between the 2 parking curbs. It wasn't a particularly busy day at this plaza. No, this driver is either poor at parking or doesn't care.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
7659 posts
4570 upvotes
Mississauga
Haz wrote: No, this driver is either poor at parking or doesn't care.
I’ll go with what’s behind door number two.
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
11823 posts
5731 upvotes
Haz wrote: Each parking spot has its own concrete parking curb. When parking, you can clearly see in your reverse camera that there is break between the 2 parking curbs. It wasn't a particularly busy day at this plaza. No, this driver is either poor at parking or doesn't care.
They clearly don't want their "luxury car" dinged.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18711 posts
21395 upvotes
GTA
Ram bro too weak to park 30ft away in the nearly empty parking lot. Left his truck running in front of a Sportchek on a mild day (above freezing). So tempted to park it somewhere else.
Black Ram truck license BD61112

Image Image
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
6309 posts
953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
engineered wrote: Ram bro too weak to park 30ft away in the nearly empty parking lot. Left his truck running in front of a Sportchek on a mild day (above freezing). So tempted to park it somewhere else.
Black Ram truck license BD61112

Image Image
now hold on was he buying a very big thing that needed to be loaded in the back because that i mean...that's okay if he's loading a very big thing in the back.

(he's probably picking up his skates being sharpened for his men's league where he cheapshots people)
--
I like detailing cars!
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
18007 posts
17059 upvotes
Richmond Hill
rf134a wrote: Unfortunately, the City of Edmonton is run by bleeding heart idiots. Tickets aren't given out, the owners are "given an education" instead. :rolleyes: Everything has to be done before someone is given a ticket. In the recent parking ban for snow removal, there was 99% compliance between the people who care want the streets plowed properly. The 1% didn't care and the snowplows just went around them. Zero tickets were handed out.

Yes, you're right. My school has reached peak soccer mom. Last week, another mom parked her Tesla behind the Mercedes, blocking the sidewalk. I give up. This level of "it's all about me" has reach batshit insane levels. Smiling Face With Horns Astonished Face
At my kids school I get self entitled idiots double parking and blocking the road. I swear parents dropping/picking up kids from school are the absolute worst. No U-Turn signs? Who cares! Do a 3 point turn at peak time blocking everyone. Or not enough room to parallel park? No problem! Let’s park at a 45 degree angle.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18711 posts
21395 upvotes
GTA
m4gician wrote: now hold on was he buying a very big thing that needed to be loaded in the back because that i mean...that's okay if he's loading a very big thing in the back.

(he's probably picking up his skates being sharpened for his men's league where he cheapshots people)
Yep. I'm pretty sure he was dropping off skates as it was pretty empty inside.

Found another bad parker at the same store, not quite as bad, just over the lines in their Cayenne. At least they tried.

Image Image Image
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2015
1217 posts
728 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
EP32k2 wrote: At my kids school I get self entitled idiots double parking and blocking the road. I swear parents dropping/picking up kids from school are the absolute worst. No U-Turn signs? Who cares! Do a 3 point turn at peak time blocking everyone. Or not enough room to parallel park? No problem! Let’s park at a 45 degree angle.
The same at my kids school, these idiots even block homeowner's driveways close to the school.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3934 posts
2159 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GangStarr wrote: Those lines are barley painted (where is the line under his car? Also reversed in. I’d say that’s pretty weak. Worth the photo but calling out plates.

Or maybe his FSD parking couldn’t find the lines.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18711 posts
21395 upvotes
GTA

Studies have shown that drivers of any prestige cars tend to be more selfish drivers. The study showed that they were less likely to stop for pedestrians at a crosswalk.
That includes BMW, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, Ram, Prius, Tesla.
The opposite would be Camry, Corolla, Hyundai, Kia, etc.
Sep 25, 2015
668 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
engineered wrote: Studies have shown that drivers of any prestige cars tend to be more selfish drivers. The study showed that they were less likely to stop for pedestrians at a crosswalk.
Probably more arrogance in this forum from prestige car owners as well (I noticed a lot of characters in the owner's Tesla thread.)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
9786 posts
2852 upvotes
Vancouver
engineered wrote: Studies have shown that drivers of any prestige cars tend to be more selfish drivers. The study showed that they were less likely to stop for pedestrians at a crosswalk.
Ram, Prius and Tesla’s are prestige cars?
Autocorrect sucks
Sep 25, 2015
668 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GangStarr wrote: Ram, Prius and Tesla’s are prestige cars?
Without a doubt Tesla is in that category with $65K entry price.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
9786 posts
2852 upvotes
Vancouver
RedStrikeCa wrote: Without a doubt Tesla is in that category with $65K entry price.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Means most optioned out suv are prestige’s. With the model 3 horrible handles. Not prestige in my books.

Earlier today I saw some prestige soccer mom in a fully loaded prestige Honda Odyssey
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
11823 posts
5731 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Means most optioned out suv are prestige’s. With the model 3 horrible handles. Not prestige in my books.

Earlier today I saw some prestige soccer mom in a fully loaded prestige Honda Odyssey
Don't you know a jetson mobile shaped exterior and an iPad glued to the dash is the measure of luxury these days?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)