Expired Hot Deals

[Namecheap] .CA domain 50% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2020 4:29 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2004
4882 posts
906 upvotes
Renewals as well or only new?

Looks like new only but even then is just the same as namesilo. Nc has really gone downhill.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2004
3086 posts
314 upvotes
akz wrote: Renewals as well or only new?

Looks like new only but even then is just the same as namesilo. Nc has really gone downhill.
namesilo is USD so it is around $11-12
but I think namesilo is the best all round for their support. Their staff are knowledgeable and easily contactable via chat. Last thing you want is to have a domain issue and no support
same with hostgator, they helped me solved alot of issues with client's wordpress stuff that I wouldn't know where to start
既生瑜,何生亮?

Ebay Feedback
Sr. Member
Jan 26, 2018
845 posts
455 upvotes
I've never done domain transfer
If I have a domain with godaddy, and will expire in 8 months, when I transfer the domain to NC or any other register, I will lost that 8 months or ownership?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2004
3086 posts
314 upvotes
keshan wrote: I've never done domain transfer
If I have a domain with godaddy, and will expire in 8 months, when I transfer the domain to NC or any other register, I will lost that 8 months or ownership?
No, you will add on to it 1yr, so new expiry is 1yr+8mos
既生瑜,何生亮?

Ebay Feedback
Sr. Member
Jan 26, 2018
845 posts
455 upvotes
philelmo wrote: No, you will add on to it 1yr, so new expiry is 1yr+8mos
Great, thanks.

Top