Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
namecheap

namecheap bday sale - 20% off domains, hosting, Private Email, and SSL certificate renewals

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 2:30 pm
May 15, 2015
479 posts
680 upvotes

namecheap bday sale - 20% off domains, hosting, Private Email, and SSL certificate renewals

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
October 14, 2020
Retailer:
namecheap
Login then use promo code: BDAYCOM at checkout to get 20% off new registrations + renewals. Also 25% off their private email subscription.

I've got a couple new domains to register today & renewing some old ones early to get the discount.

Pretty good deal if you're in the market for a new domain.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like there's a discount for transfers too

What's the maximum number of years the discount applies to?

Can we transfer and register for 10 years with the discount?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
Why not go with namesilo instead?
Jun 12, 2020
29 posts
52 upvotes
shamans wrote: Why not go with namesilo instead?
You could always pseudo salesman it up and explain why we should choose namesilo
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
wutanggrenade wrote: You could always pseudo salesman it up and explain why we should choose namesilo
Well, their normal prices are cheaper if you compare the prices...so...that's all I got :)
I've used both.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1733 posts
1761 upvotes
Markham, ON
Register with a registrar having a sale, then transfer to Cloudflare.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Thanks, I cashed on this for a renewal.

Looks like you don't even have to enter the code, it's automatically applied in the cart.
Mar 16, 2004
75 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
I transferred all of my namecheap domains to namesilo since it's cheaper there. I was prob a namecheap user for 10+ yrs. I'm not shilling for namesilo or anything but they look the cheapest especially for renewals.
Apr 13, 2016
547 posts
357 upvotes
how can you find the renewal price @ namesilo before transferring the domain to them?

I can see the transfer pricing but not renewal pricing for domains
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2020
1180 posts
442 upvotes
at87on wrote: Register with a registrar having a sale, then transfer to Cloudflare.
They have better pricing all year round? I remember this came up few months ago as well.
"Coach is the spirit airways of bags" [user Apkesh) 😂😂

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. (Bush)
Apr 13, 2016
547 posts
357 upvotes
CALITSLA wrote: They have better pricing all year round? I remember this came up few months ago as well.
They don't have all TLDs for the ones they have, they are usually cheaper
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1733 posts
1761 upvotes
Markham, ON
CALITSLA wrote: They have better pricing all year round? I remember this came up few months ago as well.
Like @redflag0 said they don't have all the TLDs, but they are definitely the cheapest (non sale/promotion) price registrar for the majors TLDs (.com, .net, etc).
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213938 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Whoever does use NameSilo.com, just be careful. They are now charging "transaction fees" on selected payment methods. PayPal somehow has no fee when using them...

Ju Leon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)