Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nando's

Free 1/4 chicken when you bring in an empty bottle of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce. Jan 22, 2023 only.

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2023 9:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 25, 2018
9 posts
25 upvotes

Free 1/4 chicken when you bring in an empty bottle of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce. Jan 22, 2023 only.

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 22, 2023
Retailer:
Nando's
Hot if you happen to have the hot sauce bottle already.

Or buy one for $4.97 at Walmart and then get the chicken for free.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Nando-s-Ho ... 0188770237


When: January 22, 2023 (open to close)

Where: All Nando's restaurants

How: Bring in an empty bottle of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce (250ml/ 9oz) in exchange for a free ¼ chicken.

Other Details:

One per guest. Can not be combined with any other offer. Dine in and take out only. While supplies last. At participating locations. Only valid on January 22, 2023 from open to close of restaurant. Valid for one (1) free ¼ chicken breast or leg.
30 replies
Newbie
Dec 10, 2018
42 posts
176 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Nuts! I have the 1L bottle.
Nothing to see here
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2019
721 posts
3023 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Imagine buying the hot sauce to participate only to find out that they have no chicken breast left when you show up; I can see this becoming a crap show real fast, like kfc lol.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9143 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto
Patrickpete wrote: Imagine buying the hot sauce to participate only to find out that they have no chicken breast left when you show up; I can see this becoming a crap show real fast, like kfc lol.
Meanwhile the peri peri sauce is sitting in a random takeout container at home and you're desperately looking up rotisserie chicken recipes on youtube.
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $40 100mbps plan

LF: Keycaps (Just the Numpad; GMK, DCX, MITO)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
3128 posts
2022 upvotes
time to look for sales on Nando sauce! :D
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11866 posts
9719 upvotes
Toronto
Dump the sauce into another bottle, bring the empty one. Big brain time
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
7261 posts
9343 upvotes
Scarbs
Logi602 wrote: Nuts! I have the 1L bottle.
Negotiate a whole chicken :D
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2006
2564 posts
1139 upvotes
Patrickpete wrote: Imagine buying the hot sauce to participate only to find out that they have no chicken breast left when you show up; I can see this becoming a crap show real fast, like kfc lol.
you couldn't pay me to go there to get a 1/4 chicken there. Their quarter chicken is like a wing. It's so small it's not funny. One bite and it's gone. I thought Swiss Chalet chicken is small but this is even worse.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 2, 2003
16829 posts
3344 upvotes
GTA
Patrickpete wrote: Imagine buying the hot sauce to participate only to find out that they have no chicken breast left when you show up; I can see this becoming a crap show real fast, like kfc lol.
i got my order free on uber cuz church's chicken sent me breast instead of dark meat like i asked for
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7569 posts
3827 upvotes
Free is free but I wouldn't bother to go out of my way to buy a bottle just to use for this deal. Any Portuguese chicken place will be better & bigger than this, & usually half chicken (not a measly quarter) is like $8 at these places (I'm talking about chicken only with no sides). Given the size of Nandos chicken, no one will be OK with just a 1/4 chicken. I know Nandos charges more than that but really, its only for cities where there's no other Portuguese chicken places around
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2009
636 posts
1000 upvotes
Kitchener
Dang I have an empty bottle...of the limited Pascal Siakam Spicy P Nando's sauce. Only trading that in for a 1/4 chicken if the Raptors trade him in for a boatload of draft picks Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1306 posts
1287 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…
Saw this promo in store yesterday.

Image
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7908 posts
3519 upvotes
ahlong wrote: time to look for sales on Nando sauce! :D
$4.97 at walmart seems to be the best price right now.
Member
Jan 7, 2010
268 posts
255 upvotes
Burlington
xpressmerchant wrote: you couldn't pay me to go there to get a 1/4 chicken there. Their quarter chicken is like a wing. It's so small it's not funny. One bite and it's gone. I thought Swiss Chalet chicken is small but this is even worse.
Couldn't pay you for a free item seems like an over reaction.

How about if someone gave you $10 for a free small 1/4 chicken dinner...would you be in?
Jr. Member
Jan 20, 2019
171 posts
104 upvotes
HP_John wrote: Free is free but I wouldn't bother to go out of my way to buy a bottle just to use for this deal. Any Portuguese chicken place will be better & bigger than this, & usually half chicken (not a measly quarter) is like $8 at these places (I'm talking about chicken only with no sides). Given the size of Nandos chicken, no one will be OK with just a 1/4 chicken. I know Nandos charges more than that but really, its only for cities where there's no other Portuguese chicken places around
i just realized that it's for 1/4 chicken...not even a 1/4 chicken meal. yea...it's not worth the drive to hamilton for just a 1/4 piece. Which is sad because i have 3 almost empty bottles which i can probably finish by the end of this week
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2006
2564 posts
1139 upvotes
Camtheman4 wrote: Couldn't pay you for a free item seems like an over reaction.

How about if someone gave you $10 for a free small 1/4 chicken dinner...would you be in?
No $10 is not worth my time and gas money. Maybe worthwhile for some people. The chicken is so small too.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 15, 2020
5780 posts
4411 upvotes
so they went from free free last 2 years to this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2014
1169 posts
384 upvotes
calgary
xpressmerchant wrote: you couldn't pay me to go there to get a 1/4 chicken there. Their quarter chicken is like a wing. It's so small it's not funny. One bite and it's gone. I thought Swiss Chalet chicken is small but this is even worse.
i like barcellos better
Newbie
Jan 3, 2021
29 posts
110 upvotes
If they don't take my empty bottle, give me the free chick chick chicken and then smash the bottle on the ground and say (p)OPA, I will be heartbroken

...the "(p") is for Piri

Top