[Napa] Pennzoil Platinum 5L $32.99 - Until June 30th - $10 Rebate

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
35%
Expiry:
June 30, 2016
More offers from Napa
NAPA has Pennzoil Platinum for $32.99 per 5L jug until June 30th. Not a good of a deal as the Canadian Tire one a few weeks back ($31.19 / 5L) but still a good deal considering the rebate.

Working Canadian link for online submission of rebate - $10 / 5L jug http://pzl.promotionsprod.com/diy/spring16/ca/

Rebate Important Details:
  • Offer ends December 31, 2016.
  • Requests must be postmarked by January 15, 2017 and received by January 31, 2017.
  • Maximum possible rebate is $48 per person, household or address (e-mail and physical).
Just went to the NAPA in Calgary on 16th Ave and they still have lots left in 5W20 and 5W30. If nothing is on the shelf ask the counter person - likely more in the back.

Fine Print:
Offer ends December 31, 2016. Requests must be postmarked by January 15, 2017 and received by January 31, 2017. Offer valid at participating locations only. Please visit www.pennzoil.ca/rebate for the list of participating locations. Maximum possible rebate is $48 per person, household or address (e-mail and physical). Purchases by an installer for use in its business do not qualify for this offer. Mixing products purchased is authorized. Rebate will expire 60 days from issue date. Bulk submissions or bundled submissions by retailers, or any other entity, on behalf of consumers, are not permitted. This redemption form and proof of purchase submission may not be mechanically reproduced. An original printed retailer identified and dated purchase receipt showing the required qualifying Pennzoil Full Synthetic motor oil purchase (brand and product required on invoice) between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 must accompany all submissions. Use of fictitious names, multiple addresses or P.O. Boxes to fraudulently obtain additional rebates is a violation of federal law, and may result in prosecution. Trading or selling proofs of purchase is strictly prohibited. This offer may not be published in any publication, electronic or printed, without written permission from Shell Canada Products. Shell Canada Products may amend, cancel, rescind or extend this offer at any time without notice. No redemption will be honored for any club, group, organization or legal entity. Shell Canada Products is not responsible for misdirected, lost, late, damaged or postage due mail; or lost or late electronic submissions. Rebates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or misplaced. Rebate has no cash value if not cashed before the expiration date. Incomplete or illegible promotion requests will not be honored. All requests will become the property of Shell Canada Products and will not be returned. Offer valid only in Canada. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for mailing of your rebate. **Your engine must have fewer than 120,700KM miles and been manufactured in the past 72 months. To maintain warranty you must change your oil with any Pennzoil® motor oil as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, perform regular maintenance and keep receipts. Other conditions apply.
10 replies
Feb 3, 2013
594 posts
250 upvotes
Field BC
Since CT sale is over, I guess it's best to go to CT and PM for best price?

32.99 * GST - 3.29 in CT money - 10 rebate = 21.36 effective
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1146 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
Ya, I guess you could use the NAPA deal as illustrated in their flyer to PM with CT or maybe even Walmart.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4077 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
Does this work on 0w20 jugs?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1279 posts
1404 upvotes
So for all the people who have received their rebates, can we still claim for this?
Jan 20, 2007
996 posts
314 upvotes
GTA
ca_gascon wrote: So for all the people who have received their rebates, can we still claim for this?
I *think* it's part of the same 2016 promo... :(
I was trying to look up the terms and conditions of the rebate I submitted for back in March, but am having trouble finding a link to it...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1146 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
ca_gascon wrote: So for all the people who have received their rebates, can we still claim for this?
Are you asking to double dip or just buy more oil and make another rebate claim?

If it's the latter, then just send the rebate cheque to another address (friend, family) and use a different email address when making the claim or have someone you trust fill out the rebate claim for you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1146 posts
145 upvotes
Calgary
oldskool75 wrote: I *think* it's part of the same 2016 promo... :(
I was trying to look up the terms and conditions of the rebate I submitted for back in March, but am having trouble finding a link to it...
It's the same terms and conditions I provided in the "Fine Print" in the 1st post.
Jan 8, 2005
786 posts
123 upvotes
Windsor
Just got 2 jugs of 5 L from NAPA - thanks OP
Jun 25, 2006
220 posts
58 upvotes
Canadian Tire has Pennzoil Synthetic this coming week for $31.19