• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2022 11:38 pm
[OP]
May 25, 2010
611 posts
934 upvotes
Orillia

[Costco] Napoleon PRO Charcoal Cart BBQ Grill with Cover $299.97

Charcoal enthusiasts can experience a full-sized grilling experience with the compact and mobile Napoleon PRO Charcoal Kettle Grill with Cart. The stainless steel, folding side shelf provides a generous prep space. The folding shelf isn't the only thing that is spacious; grill up to 23 hamburgers at once on the large, hinged, cast iron cooking grids. You'll know it's a Napoleon with the iconic WAVE™ cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks. Grilling, roasting, and smoking are a breeze, the hinged grids season like a cast iron frying pan, and make it easy to reload charcoal or add wood for smoking. Charcoal is all about controlling heat and airflow, the cooking grids adjust to three heights, while the stainless steel heat diffuser evenly distributes heat, and directing spent charcoal to the ash catcher. The lid features an offset hinge that opens, allowing access to the whole grill while keeping your hands away from the heat.

Cover features:

3 Year Limited Warranty
Durable, Water-Resistant Fabric
Air Vents and Hanging Loops
Superior Fade Resistant
Dimensions (W x H x D) and Weight:

Grill: 113.5 cm x 106 cm x 72.5 cm (44.75 in. x 41.75 in. x 44.75 in.)
Weight: 40.05 kg (89 lb.)
Specifications
BrandNapoleon
ModelPRO225K-CART-2-A
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best barbecues!
176 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5450 posts
4729 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
This is awesome op! If only my wife wouldn't murder me for buying a fourth Grill 🤣
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13879 posts
27458 upvotes
$449 at CT , am guessing this was $399 reg. at Costco originally ?
Dec 24, 2010
252 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
How do you find these things on Costco.ca? It's not even in Going Going Gone section.
[OP]
May 25, 2010
611 posts
934 upvotes
Orillia
No sorry probably somewhere around $399
Mikus007 wrote: Do you know what the original price was?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1452 posts
2056 upvotes
Kingston
Worst customer service ever. Buy American. At least the thought of getting sued forces good customer service. My Napoleon caught fire (defect), burnt me (perm scar) and they refused to do anything about it (eventually they replaced the parts).

Go Weber guys or any other brand.

P.S. I'm proudly Canadian and always buy Canadian products first IF it makes sense.
Last edited by xtrmDeals on Jan 22nd, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 15, 2017
298 posts
300 upvotes
I have been looking for a kettle to add to my collection of BBQs. Maybe I should get the tried and true Weber but this deal seems too good to pass up
Jan 15, 2008
188 posts
96 upvotes
Thanks OP. Great find and great price. I ordered one. It's Costco, so no stress. I have a Napoleon BBQ gas grill and had to deal with their service for a defective part, took one week and it was delivered, no charge with all the instructions to replace it. For the price, can't complain. Lot of BBQ shops still selling this around 550$.. great deal.

Chascon
[OP]
May 25, 2010
611 posts
934 upvotes
Orillia
Have another look it's there
crosby86 wrote: How do you find these things on Costco.ca? It's not even in Going Going Gone section.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1162 posts
590 upvotes
Tempted and no doubt charcoal gives the best flavour, but cleaning it after every cook ...then there is cold weather ....decisions decisions
Dec 29, 2008
530 posts
753 upvotes
Mississauga
Guys, despite that this grill carries the napoleon brand name and that this is a discount from the MSRP. Reviews for the napoleon charcoal bbqs are abysmal. I highly recommend just picking up a weber and not having to worry about quality issues for a very long time.
Apr 24, 2010
883 posts
599 upvotes
Canada
xtrmDeals wrote: Worst customer service ever. Buy American. At least the thought of getting sued forces good customer service. My Napoleon caught fire (defect), burnt me (perm scar) and they refused to do anything about it (eventually they replaced the parts).

Go Weber guys or any American brand.
RFD is a Canadian forum. Please promote your American brand elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1452 posts
2056 upvotes
Kingston
Amowagou wrote: RFD is a Canadian forum. Please promote your American brand elsewhere.
Don't get me wrong. I bought Canadian (Napoleon twice) because of being Canadian and will always support good Canadian companies. But they lost me as a customer when their product was defective, almost had an explosion (fire leaked below on to the tank), and refused to help me.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1351 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
Amowagou wrote: RFD is a Canadian forum. Please promote your American brand elsewhere.
For being a Canadian forum, we sure do love Costco lol
JS
Sep 8, 2008
728 posts
273 upvotes
[quote=xtrmDeals post_id=35629304 time=1642869021 …. almost had an explosion (fire leaked below on to the tank), and refused to help me.
[/quote]

User error?
Dec 12, 2019
761 posts
581 upvotes
insomnia77 wrote: Tempted and no doubt charcoal gives the best flavour, but cleaning it after every cook ...then there is cold weather ....decisions decisions
Once you go charcoal you never come back.
I have 5 charcoal bbqs. Only charcoal ones in my backyard :D

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)