2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - AIRMILES SHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $ 100 or more in one transaction @ select Stores (March 21st thru April 25th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 4:27 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got an email about airmilesshops promo April 9-24, maybe an opportunity to double dip?
Mar 7, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
Trophy23 wrote: Just got an email about airmilesshops promo April 9-24, maybe an opportunity to double dip?
Didn't get any promo email, could you share the details? Thanks!
May 26, 2008
26 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Has anyone's 50 BAM posted yet? I did amazon on the 21st, received the base miles, know all the transactions went through as one, but haven't seen the 50 BAM yet.
Jul 30, 2004
196 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
Does anyone know if this can be stacked with Lowe's WUS $100 or $200 offer?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
On the same day I did 2 purchases at Rona through airmilesshop on 2 separate accounts.

Only 1 has posted (base miles), nothing on the second account.

Is there a way to track your clicks (like Ebates and GcR)?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
djredhat wrote: On the same day I did 2 purchases at Rona through airmilesshop on 2 separate accounts.

Only 1 has posted (base miles), nothing on the second account.

Is there a way to track your clicks (like Ebates and GcR)?
Nope, there's no way to track it. Just take screenshots and retain your emails/receipts. AM Chat are really good to take our word for it if we need it.
Aug 7, 2018
12 posts
14 upvotes
samhoque wrote: Did anyone receive their 50 BAM yet?
if i remember correctly, the 50 BM from STB was posted a few weeks after it ended ... which was mid january. So i believe the BM will be showed up in may
May 17, 2010
345 posts
325 upvotes
ottawa, ontario
Amazon through Air Miles shops is 5 x miles today only. Part of their "Sweet 16" promotion going on until the Feb. 24th , different AM offer everyday during this promo. Minimum $100 spend. Good way to combined with MM promo.
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
mik99 wrote: Amazon through Air Miles shops is 5 x miles today only. Part of their "Sweet 16" promotion going on until the Feb. 24th , different AM offer everyday during this promo. Minimum $100 spend. Good way to combined with MM promo.
I want to get in on this, but part of me wonders if there will be a 10x later in their ‘daily offers’.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
mik99 wrote: Amazon through Air Miles shops is 5 x miles today only. Part of their "Sweet 16" promotion going on until the Feb. 24th , different AM offer everyday during this promo. Minimum $100 spend. Good way to combined with MM promo.
Was just about to post. Great deal, an easy 20+ extra AMs
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Feb 23, 2010
317 posts
319 upvotes
Hi, I checked what stores were listed as eligible sites for the Mega Miles bonus miles on the onlineshops and Amazon.ca was no longer listed. I recall seeing it just a few days ago. I wanted to purchase something to stack the MegaMiles as well as the extra 5x miles today. Anyone know if this not possible during the Sweet16 promotion so that the deals cannot be stacked? (I know there's only about an hour left now on this deal...)
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
I got $100+ on amazon tonight. I sure hope it counts, as it was on there before.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8511 posts
6255 upvotes
again, all stores from AMS.ca is counted and not just the ones that currently have special offers (like 2x, 5x, 10x, etc). You notice there is a See All Stores button, click on that and if your store is there, it's counted for MM. We did this so many times before, you don't see the store listed on the page because it doesn't have any special going on, just the base miles offer and has nothing to do with being counted as MM offer or not
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
paradoll wrote: Hi, I checked what stores were listed as eligible sites for the Mega Miles bonus miles on the onlineshops and Amazon.ca was no longer listed. I recall seeing it just a few days ago. I wanted to purchase something to stack the MegaMiles as well as the extra 5x miles today. Anyone know if this not possible during the Sweet16 promotion so that the deals cannot be stacked? (I know there's only about an hour left now on this deal...)
As others mentioned, pretty much all stores count. If you look at the coupon it tells you which ones do NOT count:

This offer does not apply to purchases or sign-ups made at the following online stores: eHarmony, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals and hotel stays).
Aug 23, 2010
630 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
Darn, missed out on Amazon yesterday
Indigo through airmilesshops.ca is 10x miles today if anyone is looking to get Indigo GC though
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2255 posts
5014 upvotes
So I bought a $100 indigo GC twice. Both only posted 4 AM
Contacted AM one of them added a note so when Megamiles end it'll have to investigate.

The other added the missing 1 mile, and added a note about the Megamiles too.

so none of them got the 50BAM and will have to contact later to add those back in.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Hartia0 wrote: So I bought a $100 indigo GC twice. Both only posted 4 AM
Contacted AM one of them added a note so when Megamiles end it'll have to investigate.

The other added the missing 1 mile, and added a note about the Megamiles too.

so none of them got the 50BAM and will have to contact later to add those back in.
Hi @Hartia0 !

I bought $100 Indigo GC for MegaMiles and had the same issue, only 4 AM and had to do chat for the MM BAM and Partner count!

On April 11th, I took advantage of 10X day and decided to try $105 on one card and $110 on another card vs exact $100 and sure enough, just saw today (see screenshot below), I received the +5, +45 for 10x for BOTH cards. However, no BAM yet.

Tip: even though AM says $100 or over for airmilesshops.ca, buy at least $105 since it's not worth the extra hassle of doing AM Chat for the missing BAM and having to worry about Partner Count

p.s. since this is only my 2nd Event, now I see why AM Collectors do additional in case, one doesn't work! lol
Images
  • QuickScreencapture_20190413-122959.png
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
j831 wrote: Darn, missed out on Amazon yesterday
Indigo through airmilesshops.ca is 10x miles today if anyone is looking to get Indigo GC though
Darn, missed out on this.

Question: So any airmilesshops.ca store that doesn't clearly state that they don't offer AIR Miles points for gift cards qualify correct? Does H&M, RW&Co, and Lids count as it doesn't state anywhere that gift card purchases don't accumulate Air Miles