2020 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - AIRMILES SHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $ 150 or more in a single transaction (August 13th thru September 10th)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2020 12:32 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14635 posts
11851 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National - AIRMILES SHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $ 150 or more in a single transaction (August 13th thru September 10th)

OFFER

50 Bonus AirMiles when you spend $ 150 or more in a single transaction
(August 13th thru September 10th)

Travel Associated Partners EXCLUDED

COUPON STATUS

No coupon required.
BUT FOR BEST RESULTS ... best to use the MegaMiles Portal on the back of the coupon / offer on the AMs MMs 2020 website
= https://airmilesmegamiles.ca

And be sure & read the TIPS & TRICKS for online shopping with AirMikes Shops.ca below in Place Holder # 1

FINE PRINT

Limited Time Offer ... runs between August 13th @ 00:00:01 AM ET to 23:59:59 PM ET on August 10th, 2020

Get 50 BAMs when you make a $ 150 purchase (excluding, shipping, duties & taxes) in a single transaction through AirMiles Shops.ca participating online stores

One Bonus Offer per Collector Account

Collectors must sign in at AirMiles Shops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles, and qualify for this offer.

This offer to purchases or sign ups made at the following online stores:
* eHarmony
* WealthSimple
* WeightWatchers
* And any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays).

Offer CAN BE COMBINED with other Bonus Reward Miles Offers

This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on Gift Card purchases. See AirMiles Shops.ca for details.


For more info on Gift Cards ... see Place Holder # 3 in the main RFD MegaMiles thread
‼️‼️ START HERE - MEGAMILES 2020 - Event Information
c-ae-c-ae-start-here-megamiles-2020-eve ... on-2395847

All online stores are subject to change, and may be withdrawn at any time

Please allow up to 120 Days AFTER the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be POSTED to the Collector’s Account

TERMS & CONDITIONS

>> To be added <<
.
.
.
THREAD CREATED FROM THE MMs 2020 WEBSITE by Points Hubby - August 17th
53 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14635 posts
11851 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
FOR TIPS & TRICKS

AIRMILES SHOPS.CA OFFERS

For best results:

** FIRST & FOREMOST... HAVE A PLAN BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASES

Do all your browsing beforehand ... BEFORE you are logged into anything. Decide what you want to buy. Make a list. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN ANY SHOPPING BAG / CART or on your WISH LIST.

1. TURN OFF YOUR AD BLOCKER

2. CLOSE ALL OTHER WINDOWS ... just OPEN what you’ll need, as you need it. You want as pure of a Internet connection as possible.

3. GO to the AirMiles MegaMiles 2020 website = https://airmilesmegamiles.ca

4. CLICK ON the AirMiles Shops.ca Offer ... CLICK on VISIT WEBSITE TO COMPLETE / HOW TO USE THIS OFFER

5. The offer will flip over to show the back ... fine print T&Cs.
Click on VISIT WEBSITE to access the MEGAMILES 2020 SHOPPING PORTAL (not going thru the portal, but directly to the AirMiles Shops.ca website for your purchases could result in not getting the miles you were expecting, the needed PARTNER COUNT, or missing out on the MegaMiles BIG BONUS BAMs)

6. LOG INTO the AirMiles Shops.ca Website when the MMs 2020 SHOPPING PORTAL takes you there

7. CLICK ON the SHOP NOW button for the store you wish to buy from

8. ADD items to your Shopping Bag / Cart.

9. And COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. Making sure not to close or change the window / tab, or log off the computer before the purchase is complete.

10. DOCUMENT THE PROCESS ... SCREEN SHOOT the various windows as they come up, and copies of your order, transaction, and confirmation.

WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE ?

LOG OUT ... and begin the entire process again from Step # 1.

AirMiles Shops.ca can be quirky at times, so these tips are ways to help circumvent many of the issues others have encountered in the past with Missing Miles NOT POSTING.

ADDITIONALLY ... there are some AirMiles Shops.ca Associated Partners that have a HORRIBLE REPUTATION for NOT POSTING CORRECTLY ... or NOT AT ALL. So you might want to take that into consideration if you are working towards a SPEND TOTAL or PARTNER COUNT. They are:

* Amazon
* Canada Post
* EBay
* Etsy
* Staples
* The Mint
* And pretty much every 3rd Party Reseller (like GroupOn etc )
* And almost every Computer / Tech Company (Apple, Dell, etc )

ALSO, some AirMiles FULL PARTNERS are also listed on the AirMiles Shops.ca ... which sometimes presents an opportunity to double dip by doing 2 Offers at once.

Example ... The Children’s Place. Do their Offer, and the one for AirMiles Shops.ca

Lol, pay with an AMs Credit Card, and maybe even get a chance to triple dip on the same purchase / money spent.
WIN - WIN - WIN
Newbie
Sep 8, 2018
27 posts
29 upvotes
In the past (2017 - 2019), I have used the BAM offers (Boom, MegaMiles, STB, etc) to buy Indigo gift cards via airmilesshops, and always received all miles without issues (both base miles and BAM). So far this year, I have bought Indigo gift cards twice via airmilesshops, and miles did not post either time.
I am a frequent user of airmilesshops shops, and I'm certain I am doing everything correct.

My question: Has anyone successfully received miles for Indigo gift cards in 2020 via airmilesshops? Base miles and/or BAM? Am I the only one having issues?

I am just doing my research before deciding which shop to use for my MegaMiles offer. Thanks!

(I'm aware I can dispute with airmiles to get miles credited from my earlier 2020 purchases, as its been over 75 days, but I haven't taken that route yet. I want to see if others are having the same issue before I do that)
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1652 posts
3398 upvotes
Same. I made the 150 gift card purchase at indigo no transaction posted yet
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14635 posts
11851 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Hartia0 wrote: Same. I made the 150 gift card purchase at indigo no transaction posted yet
If you are referring to the current MegaMiles 2020 Promotion ...

FYI, when purchasing thru AirMiles Shops.ca ..
it can take up to 60 Days to see your Base Miles Post
And at least 75 Days to see any Bonus Miles Post ... and in the past at times I’ve seen that stretch out to 90 - 100 days

So if you made this Indigo GC purchase this week ... since MMs started ... its gonna take awhile
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1652 posts
3398 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: If you are referring to the current MegaMiles 2020 Promotion ...

FYI, when purchasing thru AirMiles Shops.ca ..
it can take up to 60 Days to see your Base Miles Post
And at least 75 Days to see any Bonus Miles Post ... and in the past at times I’ve seen that stretch out to 90 - 100 days

So if you made this Indigo GC purchase this week ... since MMs started ... its gonna take awhile
In previous years the AM from Indigo posted within the first 2 weeks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14635 posts
11851 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
duranie74 wrote: In the past (2017 - 2019), I have used the BAM offers (Boom, MegaMiles, STB, etc) to buy Indigo gift cards via airmilesshops, and always received all miles without issues (both base miles and BAM). So far this year, I have bought Indigo gift cards twice via airmilesshops, and miles did not post either time.
I am a frequent user of airmilesshops shops, and I'm certain I am doing everything correct.

My question: Has anyone successfully received miles for Indigo gift cards in 2020 via airmilesshops? Base miles and/or BAM? Am I the only one having issues?

I am just doing my research before deciding which shop to use for my MegaMiles offer. Thanks!

(I'm aware I can dispute with airmiles to get miles credited from my earlier 2020 purchases, as its been over 75 days, but I haven't taken that route yet. I want to see if others are having the same issue before I do that)
My last encounter with an Indigo / Chapters GC & AirMiles Shops.ca was during STB 2019

Miles pretty much posted as expected (Base + Bonus)

But then I always do a few things that some others forget to:

1- If wanting to link up with an AMs BIG BONUS Event ... I ALWAYS USE THE PORTAL on the BIG BONUS Website for AirMiles Shops.ca

2- Am very serious about keeping all my computer links as clean as possible ... see the TIPS & TRICKS Post in this thread

3- Make sure my total GC order is more than the even number needed for a 1 AM / $ 20 Spend required to generate an AirMile ... so instead of them adding up to say $ 100, I’ll make it $ 110 ... or even $ 125 (so it’s always $ 5 or $ 10 more than the last mile marker )

Anyhow like I say ... I’ve not bought any GCs thru AMShops since before Christmas
So not recently
And I don’t see the need for anymore for awhile ... certainly not $ 150+ worth

Do keep us posted
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 14, 2006
2154 posts
720 upvotes
Waterloo
Data Point... I received my 50 AM Bonus as soon as my AMS transaction posted.
Images
  • AMS.JPG
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14635 posts
11851 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
cadave wrote: Data Point... I received my 50 AM Bonus as soon as my AMS transaction posted.
Thanks for this

Wow that was relatively fast!

And you get to check another one off your PARTNER COUNT list as DONE
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7482 posts
4959 upvotes
Canada
If I shop on Amazon via airmilesshops, can I pay $100 by gift card balance and $50 by credit card and still qualify? Or will there be problems.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
5370 posts
521 upvotes
duranie74 wrote: In the past (2017 - 2019), I have used the BAM offers (Boom, MegaMiles, STB, etc) to buy Indigo gift cards via airmilesshops, and always received all miles without issues (both base miles and BAM). So far this year, I have bought Indigo gift cards twice via airmilesshops, and miles did not post either time.
I am a frequent user of airmilesshops shops, and I'm certain I am doing everything correct.

My question: Has anyone successfully received miles for Indigo gift cards in 2020 via airmilesshops? Base miles and/or BAM? Am I the only one having issues?

I am just doing my research before deciding which shop to use for my MegaMiles offer. Thanks!

(I'm aware I can dispute with airmiles to get miles credited from my earlier 2020 purchases, as its been over 75 days, but I haven't taken that route yet. I want to see if others are having the same issue before I do that)
Hartia0 wrote: Same. I made the 150 gift card purchase at indigo no transaction posted yet
On what date did you make your Indigo GC purchase?

I made my purchase on Aug 14th, and the transaction hasn't posted yet. This isn't usual.

In previous events, it would be posted within 5-7 days.

Maybe Indigo GCs no longer qualify for Air Miles via AirMilesShops?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1652 posts
3398 upvotes
Arrow wrote: On what date did you make your Indigo GC purchase?

I made my purchase on Aug 14th, and the transaction hasn't posted yet. This isn't usual.

In previous events, it would be posted within 5-7 days.

Maybe Indigo GCs no longer qualify for Air Miles via AirMilesShops?
Aug 16.

it could be I used my on account balance to pay for it, but i've done the same in the past. Last year was able to use on account balance to do the Indigo GC for 2 separate AM accounts. So that shouldnt be the issue.
Sr. Member
Jul 27, 2016
911 posts
1004 upvotes
Kanata
My 50 BAM for MegaMiles just posted! My transaction was on Aug 14.

Can confirm with the poster above that it showed up at the same time as the base miles.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5066 posts
2689 upvotes
As I also mentioned in the Staples thread, my $193 purchase at Staples.ca on Aug 19 also got posted. The 50BAM Megamiles also showed up the same time. The BAM from AMS is fast this year, no batch post
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2008
966 posts
770 upvotes
Toronto
Howitzer1 wrote: My 50 BAM for MegaMiles just posted! My transaction was on Aug 14.

Can confirm with the poster above that it showed up at the same time as the base miles.
Same here! That's first! So quick
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules

Top